Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I’ll boil it down to this-

you don’t need them to define you or us.

I’ve been to sub Sahara Africa -you and I literally have nothing in common except skin color and our ancestors - hell They don’t even have stuff in common with other tribes a few hundred or thousand miles away -

German and English guys don’t pretend like they one group in Europe yet I need to pretend like Jews or all of Africa’s diverse cultures are somehow mines and define me?

yeah misssssss me with the backward looking dna defines me BS….

I suspect you need to travel
I'm a Navy Veteran yo.
I'm posting the lies that Ye, Ky, Nick Cannon and Professor Griff raised pertaining to Anti-Semitism and its origins.

I didn't ask for what you believe in. You asked me
It's OK if you don't believe in DNA
Just know that they use the same science in crimes scenes and paternity tests.😄

Folks are taking DNA test to trace their origins whether you like it or not. All that other stuff is subjective.

I'm talking facts

And the majority of Black African folks in the Western Hemisphere have Semitic Ancestry. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think its helpful to know which type of people descend from who and when it comes to black folks....

some say you're either Hamitic or Shemitic

There's actual evidence of Hamitic & Semitic admixture, migration patterns, and linguistics
Scientific & Biblical evidence.

This is a little off but mostly correct
c02f3c3f82499f597f04206ce77f0c40605b030e.jpg

Geneticist proved that DNA goes back to 3 nodes.

Everybody was dark-skinned at 1 point
That's well known.

Understanding where mutations, diseases, and admixtures come from is helpful.

Dominant makes Recessive genes due to climate, diet and inbreeding

With DNA they can find out how much melanin content fossils have.
I personally feel they took that science from Cheikh Anta Diop.

He was the one saying the Egyptians were Black.
Fast forward there's a known Egyptologist
Zahi Hawass who was always saying the Egyptians were not black but middle eastern looking.
Then when he tested Pharoahe Ramses III and his son he finally admitted they are Black Africans because of their Haplogroup being E1b1a🤷🏽‍♂️

Some Yoruba and Igbo tribes would deny their Semitic Ancestry and that's fine because few are Hamitic. The Yorubas & Igbo Hebrews that kept their customs, traditions, oral and literature history and say they come from Semitic traditions are now backed up by DNA.
Many non religious folks are converting back because of this.

Last edited:
Me....I don’t believe in dna....

‘if anything I believe the American blacks are a new group... completely separate and cut off from Africa. Initially by force by whites, but then intentionally by Africans in Africa and blacks in America. We are NOT the same people anymore and we can’t ever go back. Because Africans in general see us as the “descendants of slaves” first and the “other” second. Africans are not a homogeneous group...even in countries they claim tribes. Ancient tribes...and as Americans we can’t claim any of those tribes because we can’t say for certain which tribe exactly...especially considering our forefathers and mothers were potentially from multiple tribes....

so I see us like the Japanese. Yes they are more than likely descendants of Chinese but don’t tell the Japanese that...cause they have pride in who they have become not who they obviously come from... the Japanese are not spending an exuberant amount of time looking into ancient history beyond their borders for inspiration for who they are as Japanese. They have pride on who they are uniquely...

same with me. I love being a black American or what ever y’all want to call US. Fuck fuck fuck being a Jew or a Zulu...we are NOT them culturally.

Our current culture is the most dominant culture on earth....and it’s not close. I’m in the Philippines at the Tenement watching basketball a few months ago...and they think MJ created the damn sport and is the most important man on earth...followed by Kobe...

They are listening to biggie and bone thug...they know the lyrics to old school hip hop and showing love everywhere I got because they respect US and love our culture and are emulating it. Not all of them but if you ever go there you gonna see the jumpman logo everywhere and people are speaking a form of Ebonics that is almost an insult except I’m the first black guy some have ever met in person so it’s just them doing them sounding like us....

and if you guys get a chance to go to Korea...you may see racism while their biggest Kpop stars rap like jayz and dance like Michael Jackson in groups like new edition... their biggest stars, BTS colab with middle of the road American stars... like the rapper Wale and BTS’s lead Rap Monster.... these Korean rappers are saying people like GangStar and KRS are their inspirations...think about the crates these guys digging into to find old school Black American music to model their style and sound off...

Virgil and Yes Kanye and Jerry Lorenzo changed the world of fashion...(MJ made the most money and co-signed on and is the face of Jordan brand) but these 3 are the creatives behind the most influential fashion street wear/ luxury brands on earth.. period and it’s NOT close...what the youth wear - and the older people buy is decided by those 3 - the rest of the world is following those 3....

MLK is deified all over the planet....

Obama is considered a historically great leader (everywhere but here with 30% of the people/maga crowd)

I could go on

but man but I don’t need to be African to feel pride....I know we originally from Africa...but they don’t want me back....see the Rasta that tried to go to Ethiopia or any other black American groups that tried to return to their “roots”...they don’t want us....so fuckem...being a North American black dude is good enough hell is fucking great

Have pride in US man...that DNA shit is bullshit...

so your dad went to jail so you going to jail? Wtf...

part of being a black man is I am not limited by my circumstances or the circumstances of my forefathers...I’m strong enough to do anything...

‘all their women want us and all the men fear and envy us’ because we are the definition of masculinity that they have to work towards and we generally born with it... we just to be smart enough to live long enough and work hard enough and avoid the pitfalls so that we can see our potential come to fruition in our 30s...and then it’s like gravy...
Exactly. I’ve said as much multiple times on this forum. We are the best people on this planet. We are better than the Jews (black, white, Asian, Arab, whatever) and we are better than Africans. We’ve evolved into a distinct but better culture all around.

To want to discredit all that we as black Americans have achieved in this country against overwhelming odds is to spit in the face of your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, so on and so forth. So fucking disrespectful.

What I’ve come to learn about people who want so bad to identify with an ancient culture is that they are lowkey ashamed of being a black American. They basically have the same attitude Ye had when he said slavery is a choice.

It’s basically ignoring history that’s much more relevant to us than some ancient culture. Just skipping over the most recent 6 generations to identify with a culture from thousands of years ago. A culture that wants to have nothing to do with you by the way. And I’d say the same to someone screaming that back to Africa shit too.

What I’ve come to learn about people who want so bad to identify with an ancient culture is that they are lowkey ashamed of being a black American. They basically have the same attitude Ye had when he said slavery is a choice.

It’s basically ignoring history that’s much more relevant to us than some ancient culture. Just skipping over the most recent 6 generations to identify with a culture from thousands of years ago. A culture that wants to have nothing to do with you by the way. And I’d say the same to someone screaming that back to Africa shit too.

To me he makes the key point.....

It’s like you in highschool saying your beautiful girlfriend goes to another highschool and we can only see your one picture of her.... and we like you our boy anyway...lol

we proud to be US.....and FUCK everybody else.....especially if they don’t like us.

Them ADL mudda fuckas are evil yo.

Objective Jews be warning people about them.

They are a bunch of frauds

I'm a Navy Veteran yo.
I'm posting the lies that Ye, Ky, Nick Cannon and Professor Griff raised pertaining to Anti-Semitism and its origins.

I didn't ask for what you believe in. You asked me
It's OK if you don't believe in DNA
Just know that they use the same science in crimes scenes and paternity tests.😄

Folks are taking DNA test to trace their origins whether you like it or not. All that other stuff is subjective.

I'm talking facts

And the majority of Black African folks in the Western Hemisphere have Semitic Ancestry. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think its helpful to know which type of people descend from who and when it comes to black folks....

some say you're either Hamitic or Shemitic

There's actual evidence of Hamitic & Semitic admixture, migration patterns, and linguistics
Scientific & Biblical evidence.

This is a little off but mostly correct
c02f3c3f82499f597f04206ce77f0c40605b030e.jpg

Geneticist proved that DNA goes back to 3 nodes.

Everybody was dark-skinned at 1 point
That's well known.

Understanding where mutations, diseases, and admixtures come from is helpful.

Dominant makes Recessive genes due to climate, diet and inbreeding

With DNA they can find out how much melanin content fossils have.
I personally feel they took that science from Cheikh Anta Diop.

He was the one saying the Egyptians were Black.
Fast forward there's a known Egyptologist
Zahi Hawass who was always saying the Egyptians were not black but middle eastern looking.
Then when he tested Pharoahe Ramses III and his son he finally admitted they are Black Africans because of their Haplogroup being E1b1a🤷🏽‍♂️

Some Yoruba and Igbo tribes would deny their Semitic Ancestry and that's fine because few are Hamitic. The Yorubas & Igbo Hebrews that kept their customs, traditions, oral and literature history and say they come from Semitic traditions are now backed up by DNA.
Many non religious folks are converting back because of this.
Cool so you were in the Navy....so you traveled....

am I right? Are sub Saharan Africans proud to claim American blacks or not? Do Nigerians, Ghanaians and Ethiopians (places I have been and with friends from those nations in DC that I still know and Love) pretty much see us as the OTHERS....? Yes or no..... some of them on this board and they KNOW I’m right. If anything we like an embarrassing cousin.

I had a African dude tell me they think all the slaves were descendants of the criminals that THEY sold to the slavers and that’s why crime is worse here...smh...

I know if you were in the navy you know we are envied feared by the men and I assume you know the love we get from the women internationally. I also assume you know our passport hits different and that no one outside of a few black people in America think the heritage of a WHOLE continent of Africa is mines when we don’t say that for any other sub group.

Why do you need those that don’t LOVE you or us to help define us in the future. Do you think you think or act someway because of some Dinka tribal trait?

If so you feeding into the eugenics logic that that white supremacy is based on....because you look like THIS you are prone to do AND think THAT....

don’t fall for it....

and fight against it...

I’m cool with the logic of the medical application but very wary of the belief in eugenics that behavioral traits are passed on..

the DANGER
***.they have spent the last 1500 years failing all the states in Africa, destroying all the historical records of African ingenuity and created situations that led to decades of generations of “criminals”

And NOW YOU and THEM want to start tracking family trees to determine who has what traits?

do you understand if you put all your stuff in these data bases and lean into this that you are going to look like a criminal, poor leader, manual laborer at BEST from the day you were born based on the DNA....?

You and Kanye and Kyrie ain’t about to re-write all of modern history... it’s time to embrace that the American black is a new and improved man - not better per say- but new and different and our culture IS the MOST valuable culture to me....right now....we are a legit world power and I’m not walking that back and I’m not looking to anyone other than US for pride....my people...yalll! Not them....not Jews and not Africans ....my fam...my people...

He correctly remembered that we had a discussion on the matter. He mischaracterized what was said.
I couldn't get my dawg Blaze neutered
When I took him to the vet he gave me that look like,
🥺 don't do this to me bro
He telepathically told me how would i feel and he was right yo

Word😐😆

Cool so you were in the Navy....so you traveled....

am I right? Are sub Saharan Africans proud to claim American blacks or not? Do Nigerians, Ghanaians and Ethiopians (places I have been and with friends from those nations in DC that I still know and Love) pretty much see us as the OTHERS....? Yes or no..... some of them on this board and they KNOW I’m right. If anything we like an embarrassing cousin.

I had a African dude tell me they think all the slaves were descendants of the criminals that THEY sold to the slavers and that’s why crime is worse here...smh...

I know if you were in the navy you know we are envied feared by the men and I assume you know the love we get from the women internationally. I also assume you know our passport hits different and that no one outside of a few black people in America think the heritage of a WHOLE continent of Africa is mines when we don’t say that for any other sub group.

Why do you need those that don’t LOVE you or us to help define us in the future. Do you think you think or act someway because of some Dinka tribal trait?

If so you feeding into the eugenics logic that that white supremacy is based on....because you look like THIS you are prone to do AND think THAT....

don’t fall for it....

and fight against it...

I’m cool with the logic of the medical application but very wary of the belief in eugenics that behavioral traits are passed on..

the DANGER
***.they have spent the last 1500 years failing all the states in Africa, destroying all the historical records of African ingenuity and created situations that led to decades of generations of “criminals”

And NOW YOU and THEM want to start tracking family trees to determine who has what traits?

do you understand if you put all your stuff in these data bases and lean into this that you are going to look like a criminal, poor leader, manual laborer at BEST from the day you were born based on the DNA....?

You and Kanye and Kyrie ain’t about to re-write all of modern history... it’s time to embrace that the American black is a new and improved man - not better per say- but new and different and our culture IS the MOST valuable culture to me....right now....we are a legit world power and I’m not walking that back and I’m not looking to anyone other than US for pride....my people...yalll! Not them....not Jews and not Africans ....my fam...my people...
🙄😐🤨

Got damn son
small increments
Post is long and winded with mad assumptions. Some hits many misses ...... sheesh😄

Back