Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

You know nothing stfu

I don't care if nobody like me.
Nor I'm I fishing for acceptance.
If I cared about being accepted I would join everyone and make fun of 5 grand genocide and Don Dada to feel better about myself
Most of yall cowards.

I'm making connections with people in other platforms because we all have a common interest and that's history. They don't ask stupid questions yall ask.

I don't go on forums to be accepted.
I use it to spread information

Fake ass muddafucka
I’ve never made fun of any of them so…

And you go on those forums to confirm your bias, not to get truth.

You come here to troll.

A true teacher doesn’t waste time forcing their bias down others’ throats. And they don’t get defensive when challenged. I know because I teach at a university myself.

Trust me, you’re adding no value with your methods and that’s why you’re getting the response you’re getting.

I’ve never made fun of any of them so…

And you go on those forums to confirm your bias, not to get truth.

You come here to troll.

A true teacher doesn’t waste time forcing their bias down others’ throats. And they don’t get defensive when challenged. I know because I teach at a university myself.

Trust me, you’re adding no value with your methods and that’s why you’re getting the response you’re getting.
Wrong you fake I don't force my bias on anybody.
I don't troll. Only slow posters like you think I do.

You the one that kept asking silly questions so you box me in foh.

Challenge? What challenge? Man gtfoh

Some posters in abw don't like to admit they post on thecoli and boxden on the regular.
I don't care what you teach

Last edited:
Wrong you fake I don't force my bias on anybody.
I don't troll. Only slow posters like you think I do.

You the one that kept asking silly questions so you box me in foh.

Challenge? What challenge? Man gtfoh

Some posters in abw don't like to admit they post on thecoli and boxden on the regular.
I don't care what you teach
Spamming posts in a thread is trolling, 100%.

And I don’t post on either of those other sites either, so what else you got?

It really doesn’t matter. Be blessed bruh.

Okay so I watched some of this Rabbi Harry Rozenberg and apparently there's teachings within the Orthodox Jewish community that there is a redemptive process in order to fully form the new House of Israel.

Harry Rozenberg suggests, since his father emphasized that West African descended people are part of this possess, Black Americans are part of the restoration of Israel since we descend from this West African bloodline and are part of the cursed ones that must be redeemed.

And now I fully understand where the fuck these Hebrew Israelites come from.

Harry Rozenberg also says that non-orthodox Jews don't understand anything about the Jewish religion and that Orthodox Jews and Secular Jews are at a war and basically...Kanye West is right but didn't explain himself in the right way.

He also says to watch the documentary We Was Never Lost that features Igbo Jews by Rudy Rochman.

So I guess young Orthodox Jews that have positive relationships with Black Americans recognize West African descended people as a lost tribe of Israel.

Here's an interivew with Rudy Rochman on the Godfrey show.

Last edited:
Okay so I watched some of this Rabbi Harry Rozenberg and apparently there's teachings within the Orthodox Jewish community that there is a redemptive process in order to fully form the new House of Israel.

Harry Rozenberg suggests, since his father emphasized that West African descended people are part of this possess, Black Americans are part of the restoration of Israel since we descend from this West African bloodline and are part of the cursed ones that must be redeemed.

Harry Rozenberg also says that non-orthodox Jews don't understand anything about the Jewish religion and that Orthodox Jews and Secular Jews are at a war and basically...Kanye West is right but didn't explain himself in the right way.

He also says to watch the documentary We Was Never Lost that features Igbo Jews by Rudy Rochman.

So I guess young Orthodox Jews that have positive relationships with Black Americans recognize West African descended people as a lost tribe of Israel.

This is exactly what I said way earlier in this thread. We not ducking them African/slave roots. All that is integral to being an Hebrew Israelite

This is exactly what I said way earlier in this thread. We not ducking them African/slave roots. All that is integral to being an Hebrew Israelite

Well yeah..

Like a majority of Black Americans don't engage with Judaism so it just seems outlandish and out there.

The curses Harry Rozenberg talking about are not even the curse of Ham, but some super Jewish shit.

But these dudes broke it down to why they are interested Black/West African expressions of Judaism.

They are nation-building and gathering their people whereever they are at and these young dudes really don't care about race and ethnicity.

And Rudy Rochman is Sephardic so he understands the racism of Ashkenazi Jews and the Whitewashing of Jewish people.

Very interesting. Thanks to Kanye and Kyrie, I learned something lol.

Well yeah..

Like a majority of Black Americans don't engage with Judaism so it just seems outlandish and out there.

The curses Harry Rozenberg talking about are not even the curse of Ham, but some super Jewish shit.

But these dudes broke it down to why they are interested Black/West African expressions of Judaism.

They are nation-building and gathering their people whereever they are at and these young dudes really don't care about race and ethnicity.

And Rudy Rochman is Sephardic so he understands the racism of Ashkenazi Jews and the Whitewashing of Jewish people.

This is what I was trying to do

Thank you

Last edited:
Well yeah..

exactly. I wasn’t talkin about no curse of Ham either. It’s the curses the Bible said would come upon the Israelites in Deuteronomy. Said they would be a sign for who the Israelites were. And they fit “us” to a T

Respect

I posted that earlier-

Isreal, while not perfect, BUT has accepted that African Jews as original Jews and has given African Jews the right of return. Project Solomon and project Moses were to save African Jews from African governments and Muslims etc

the black Hebrew Israelites that don’t accept white Jews or say white Jews are from the synagogue of Satan is the problem MOST Jews have with the black Hebrew Israelites.

talk to a rabbi- They know that black Jews could have been caught up in slavery.

the logical mathematical fallacy that ALL blacks in america are descendants from the black African Jew tribes discounts all the other African tribes that got decimated by slavery.

plus the black Hebrew Israelites teach that white jews have inherited negative traits…. Everybody should have a problem with that cause that’s the definition of negative prejudice and eventually racism and the incarceration and murder of blacks and Jews

Btw a lot of uneducated white Jews don’t think blacks can be Jews…. So it’s racism from a lot of people black and white

I posted that earlier-

Isreal, while not perfect, BUT has accepted that African Jews as original Jews and has given African Jews the right of return. Project Solomon and project Moses were to save African Jews from African governments and Muslims etc

the black Hebrew Israelites that don’t accept white Jews or say white Jews are from the synagogue of Satan is the problem MOST Jews have with the black Hebrew Israelites.

talk to a rabbi- They know that black Jews could have been caught up in slavery.

the logical mathematical fallacy that ALL blacks in america are descendants from the black African Jew tribes discounts all the other African tribes that got decimated by slavery.

plus the black Hebrew Israelites teach that white jews have inherited negative traits…. Everybody should have a problem with that cause that’s the definition of negative prejudice and eventually racism and the incarceration and murder of blacks and Jews

Btw a lot of uneducated white Jews don’t think blacks can be Jews…. So it’s racism from a lot of people black and white
Bedsty what can you disagree with in my comment lol-

you have decided to not operate with facts huh… what did I saw was wrong at all???

Thanks for posting this- all good stuff -

i don’t like the way the country of Isreal treats the Palestinens but the fact is that’s an extremely complicated thing IF you add religion to the issue of Muslims establishing a government in a religious Isreal… the religiousJews can’t accept a 2 state solution in Isreal as that would be heresy… so it ain’t happening.

but African Jews and African Americans learning about the tribes of Isreal is cool - but as long as these cats don’t all of a sudden think anything changes in the real world on the day to day. Most of these people debating thisDONT believe in god - and without god and religion - none of this matters at all

Harry Rosezenberg be on Clubhouse.
He's one of those objective Jews I will listen to.
He's also a weed head.

Ron Dalton and his crew are good debaters and they made Harry look foolish but he agreed with most of the things Ron said.

Hebrew of Israel is another one. His peer reviewed research is one of the best breakdowns. He debated Ron Dalton too and schooled him. Harry Rozenberg is a big fan of Hebrew of Israel. I made a thread because I feel Hebrew of Israel is objective and has one of the best breaksdown on youtube.. no bias at all. Just straight up facts that's hard to deny.

I don't agree what Harry Rozenberg says about the Lemba Jews.

The only reason they approved the Lemba Jews was because of a certain Haplogroup type belonging to the J group. The majority of the Lemba belong to E haplotypes

Last edited:
Back