Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I said I'd like to see a debate between a Black and Jewish intellectual on this subject. This is the closest thing I could find.

It's not really a debate. It's more like a discussion, but it is very interesting. These two professors wrote a book and teach a class on the relationship between Black people and Jewish people in America. They actually addressed many of the points brought up in this topic. I think the whole article is worth reading, but I do want to include an excerpt that is particularly insightful.

Johnson: The Loop is a media vortex, toxically masculine, where white Jewish men berate, discipline and contain Black male entertainers, clerics, athletes and a handful of academics for invoking pejorative antisemitic slurs and diatribes (see for example Minister Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Leonard Jeffries, DeSean Jackson, Nick Cannon, etc). The backlash can be especially strong when Blacks embrace Judaism as an African-derived religious tradition, as both Ye and Kyrie did. Speaking through institutional bullhorns like the Anti-Defamation League, white Jewish men assemble their multiracial allies, mostly elite Black male leaders, to denounce the speech or slur. An apology is demanded, and begrudgingly offered. This is followed by swift public shaming and severe financial punishment. What would you add to our description of The Loop?

Berlinerblau: I'd re-sequence it a bit. An anti-Semitic diatribe, usually from a non-Jewish Black male galvanizes the white Jewish community. The Major Jewish Organizations then ask Black organizations and individuals to denounce the speaker. Many in the non-Jewish Black community take umbrage at being asked to do that (Is Joe Biden asked to denounce racist and antisemitic statements by fellow white guy Donald Trump?). So, what started as an unfortunate or dumb statement made by one Black individual, triggers a collective white Jewish reaction which, in turn, infuriates Blacks. When we taught the history of The Loop to our undergraduates we lingered on Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Johnson: The historic tensions brewing from Minister Farrahkan's fierce opposition to the Loop animate our classroom discussions. Black students were generally unfamiliar with the historical backdrop, unlike white Jews for whom he was the face of antisemitism in America.

Berlinerblau: Yet we were both surprised to learn that few of our students even knew that context, the fact that Blacks and Jews had this lengthy, complex relationship.

Johnson: The cursory understanding of the historical relationships between Blacks and Jews is a function of an even broader problem which we'll discuss below about where students are and aren't getting their knowledge from.

I said I'd like to see a debate between a Black and Jewish intellectual on this subject. This is the closest thing I could find.

It's not really a debate. It's more like a discussion, but it is very interesting. These two professors wrote a book and teach a class on the relationship between Black people and Jewish people in America. They actually addressed many of the points brought up in this topic. I think the whole article is worth reading, but I do want to include an excerpt that is particularly insightful.
I’m going to check this out and I been trying to do some research in down time.
I really want to understand their point. And so far I don’t like what I found.
whike I understand they want Allie’s in black people …there is a reason for it. And it’s all about money and control and bullying.
like why can’t a person sue for bejng called anti semetic when they never made such statements?
It’s like people want monopolies broken up but when it comes to Jewish monopoly….to want it stopped….it’s antisemitic.
like who fighting for us! I keep asking this.

Yea I’m a chill on copping Nikes and you bitches should too

Haven't worn Nikes ever since I found out Walmart was selling AND1's for $20.

Well, they're $25 now...............but not bad for decent looking sneakers.

They both got made somewhere overseas for pennies on the dollar........but I'd rather pay the AND1 price than the Nike price.

I’m going to check this out and I been trying to do some research in down time.
I really want to understand their point. And so far I don’t like what I found.
whike I understand they want Allie’s in black people …there is a reason for it. And it’s all about money and control and bullying.
like why can’t a person sue for bejng called anti semetic when they never made such statements?
It’s like people want monopolies broken up but when it comes to Jewish monopoly….to want it stopped….it’s antisemitic.
like who fighting for us! I keep asking this.

Yeah, I keep hearing about this so-called.........."relationship between blacks and jews"................but no one really describes it.

If there is a relationship...............it's a one-way relationship, because I don't see how it's benefited black people at all.

Meant to mention this a few days ago, but Bob Costas even did a hit piece on Kyrie on his show last week.

Even brought in Doc Rivers to talk about it.

Doc Rivers???

I'm thinking...............when has Doc Rivers ever been brought in to do a sit-down interview on anything like this???

Kobe wtf gif.gif

I mean, this wasn't just a little 30-second segment you'd see on Sportscenter or something.

Costas had Doc talking about this Kyrie thing for the first 30 minutes of his show.

Dude lowkey shitted on the players by saying they were wrong for not condemning Kyrie.

'Thought dude was supposed to be a players coach.

Either they've got something on him or that check must've been nice.

Damn Doc.

Paul Mooney gif.gif

Wasn't expecting something like that coming from him.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yeah, I keep hearing about this so-called.........."relationship between blacks and jews"................but no one really describes it.

If there is a relationship...............it's a one-way relationship, because I don't see how it's benefited black people at all.
That’s the cap. They say we are the same to give us a sense of belonging……they use us as pawns to bring in profits…..
But do they patronize our businesses?
They only want to partner with us and use us as the face.

Paid almost 60m for that bullshit just to gut it and build the same type of new home everyone else is smfh. Prob end up selling it for a loss. The guy he bought the house from originally paid 1.9m for it, talk about a come up lol

's career isn't the only thing on pause over his antisemitic fallout. The rapper — who legally changed his name to Ye — has put a pin on the construction of his Malibu beach house in the wake of losing his billionaire status after losing a slew of deals, most notably his partnership with Adidas, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Ye bought the beachfront pad in September 2021 for a whopping $57 million, and renovations are nowhere near finished after he gutted the property shortly after the sale, with renovations on hold as he works out his finances. In the meantime, Kim Kardashian's ex is dumping money at one of the priciest hotels in Beverly Hills.

kanye-west-construction-stops-malibu-home-adidas-deal-1-1668629839489.jpg

"Ye has mostly been living at the Waldorf for the past month with Juliana [Nalu, his new model girlfriend]," an insider spilled. FYI — penthouses range from $1,204 to $4,018 per night.

Despite blowing his cash to keep up appearances, the source said his money situation is so dire that Ye had to temporarily pull construction plans on his dream home.

kanye-west-construction-stops-malibu-home-adidas-deal-2-1668629848373.jpg

"He's having to sort his finances out so renovation work at his Malibu place is on hold at the moment," the pal told The Sun, adding that's not Ye's only property that needs updating.
"His house near Kim's also needs renovating, and he wanted a change of scenery after months at Soho Warehouse Downtown," the insider revealed as the reason he's been forced to live the 5-star hotel life.

The Grammy winner was spotted checking into the fancy Waldorf hotel on October 6, meaning if he's living in the best penthouse, he's already spent $170k on the stay.

What do black people have to offer and what can they take away from the Jews? There is your answer. In Baltimore I been in the Jewish community. They own everything and yes black people do live there. Yet there are no black owned communities. I am talking schools, religions, real estate, gas stations, law firms, clinics etc. See the problem? Black people with money got icey chains, fancy cars, mansions, but live in a white/Jew community. That describes Kanye. Want to live in Hollywood instead of building a quality black community in his home city of Chicago. Y'all be missing the big picture. All of these issues will continue as long as black people in general continue on the same patch. Can't blame the Jews for exercising their powe. Be mad at blacks for not using theirs.

Paid almost 60m for that bullshit just to gut it and build the same type of new home everyone else is smfh. Prob end up selling it for a loss. The guy he bought the house from originally paid 1.9m for it, talk about a come up lol

https://radaronline.com/t/kanye-west/

kanye-west-construction-stops-malibu-home-adidas-deal-1-1668629839489.jpg

kanye-west-construction-stops-malibu-home-adidas-deal-2-1668629848373.jpg
What did I just say? Move away from black people then cry about Jews. Instead of building black communities.

I just wanna say, that Jews profiting off of promoting “anti-semeticism”within the black community for decades, and now charging us up for every unintended, perceived “anti-Semitic” slight against them is bizzonkers bro.

What did I just say? Move away from black people then cry about Jews. Instead of building black communities.
What do black people have to offer and what can they take away from the Jews? There is your answer. In Baltimore I been in the Jewish community. They own everything and yes black people do live there. Yet there are no black owned communities. I am talking schools, religions, real estate, gas stations, law firms, clinics etc. See the problem? Black people with money got icey chains, fancy cars, mansions, but live in a white/Jew community. That describes Kanye. Want to live in Hollywood instead of building a quality black community in his home city of Chicago. Y'all be missing the big picture. All of these issues will continue as long as black people in general continue on the same patch. Can't blame the Jews for exercising their powe. Be mad at blacks for not using theirs.
While I agree I don’t think you are seeing the whole picture.
And at this point would Kanye’s help even be accepted? Or would it garner an ounce of respect or change how people feel about him?
But off him, there are other millionaires we need to address to as well as those who only want to trash and not build with said people. All the division needs to be called out to start anything.

And they make excuses on why they can’t make a rich black neighborhood.

Back