Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

The bold is the problem. You can't give someone a pass because you think they are trying to do go if everything they are actually doing works against that goal. Let's assume that you're right, and he has noble motives. Absolutely nothing he's done any good. Like at some point, even a person's supporters have to stand up and tell that person to shut the fuck up if everything they say and do is detrimental to the cause. You're not helping Kanye or what he supposedly stands for by caping for him like this. He needs to be checked, but the problem is that he thinks he above that.
Damn I ain’t know I had that power over kanye.
sooooo
He thinks he’s above it. That hurts you how?
Why is it so important ti get me on y’all’s side?
Sounding real Jewish bruh.
Regardless of if he loses everything….he’s standing in what he feels is right. Don’t matter what no one else thinks. He feels he’s right.
that bothers you why?

sooooo
Regardless of if he loses everything….he’s standing in what he feels is right. Don’t matter what no one else thinks. He feels he’s right.
that bothers you why?

Because he is wrong? Should we sit back and allow our brother to ruin himself due to ignorance. We correct kids we correct friends. I’m not saying you gotta call him or something. But you can say he was wrong and say these other groups are still worse.

Because he is wrong? Should we sit back and allow our brother to ruin himself due to ignorance. We correct kids we correct friends. I’m not saying you gotta call him or something. But you can say he was wrong and say these other groups are still worse.
Now you making a bit of sense. Why?
Because to say “our brother” changes everything. Wanting him to not crash out because he’s one of ours……changes things.
But to cancel him over a few statements that hurt feelings and some feel like he deserves what he went thru and is now going thru is not cool.
that’s all I’m saying

Now you making a bit of sense. Why?
Because to say “our brother” changes everything. Wanting him to not crash out because he’s one of ours……changes things.
But to cancel him over a few statements that hurt feelings and some feel like he deserves what he went thru and is now going thru is not cool.
that’s all I’m saying

Rich people are given privilege in this country it varies depending on race but still Kanye to many of us has the resources and money to chill the fuck out and heal. But he hasn’t or at least it looks like it. So it’s only so much sympathy he will get. That’s it man.

sooooo
that bothers you why?

Bruh, this a site meant for discussion. You niggas gotta stop thinking you're special because someone engages you on here. If you want to defend that clown, go for it. Just don't get mad because some of us believe that is clown shit.

sooooo
that bothers you why?

If your true goal is to truly do better for the community why would you sit back and let someone who has both the financial means to social influence throw it all away? That should be bothersome to anyone who calls themselves being about the community. If he loses everything who does he help?

Back