Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Hmmmm
Interesting post.
What are they then?

Who are they? Mostly, unnamed people in the millennia's. Like humans are far more diverse than what is presented in the bible and have been around longer and if you use the ages and lengths of peoples lives you only get 6500 years and yet we have artwork way older than that. The reality is that it never happened on a global level like the flood and humans have never bottlenecked. We can see that through the dna and see when populations bottlenecked badly and even still no species have ever bottlenecked and we expect them to survive. 3 couples is a certified extinct species.

That euro trash homo got banned from twitter for harassing and inciting his racist fanboys to attack a black woman on there.. He also use to work for a WS Alt-right website Breitbart.. plus he just recently worked for a noted racist Majoire Taylor Greene and the homo is friends with racist Nick Fuentes.. But I guess all those racist things or links to racism are just “trolling“…

He made that racist euro trash fanook Milo his “campaign manager”…

If you've never heard this verse before now, you ain't hip hop.

KRS been kicked this shit on "Why Is That"

The video to remix to "You Must Learn" started with that lesson as well and was in heavy rotation back when I was in high school.

😎
2b493085e63a8a980defc60391335db728973138.jpg

😁

Not to offend nobody faith I grew up Christian Baptist kinda. But we adults and that stuff ain’t all facts. It’s faith. Humanity been at this point of evolution for 100,000 years.

Back