Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Can we not judge the production of the film. Don’t do white peoples shit and miss what they are trying to do.
It’s the lie we should focus on, not attaching a black mans work based in white ideas of professionalism.
I mean, if the delivery is boring or confusing (subjectively speaking), then the message will be missed by most. It is like being in a class with a teacher that has a monotone voice. Production plays a big part in movies and docs

Wouldn't it be a better way to get power in the industry for him to take his hundreds of millions and billions of dollars and start a major record label and a Major distribution company ?

He could also buy the manufacturing and distribution for his clothing company and hire black people and do it all independent.

He could buy/Start a media company including Tv,radio,internet,news etc.

Instead he's just fucking up his money,but what do I know?

If it was really that simple it would be done already. It's not.

You can't break through that way. At some point you're gonna need something that's owned by them or someone in business with them.

That's why I've never understood the whole burn every bridge to get out his contracts idea. If the goal was to go take the money you have and do your own thing good luck with that.

Reactions: GNS
I mean, if the delivery is boring or confusing (subjectively speaking), then the message will be missed by most. It is like being in a class with a teacher that has a monotone voice. Production plays a big part in movies and docs
Right and I get that. You watch to find what they talking about. It bigger picture type thing

You can't break through that way. At some point you're gonna need something that's owned by them or someone in business with them.

That's why I've never understood the whole burn every bridge to get out his contracts idea. If the goal was to go take the money you have and do your own thing good luck with that.
They have convinced us we do

It's the easiest way,but they don't want competition

The problem with this is that we allowed them to get too far ahead so it may seem we can’t catch them.
But that’s the problem. Why must we be like them?
If we move like a unit with what we already have…..they will come to us.
tell me this. Why do we need them and their structures?
We are who they steal from.
We are the biggest consumer
We are who they promote to us and others
We set trends
We make this world go around even for racist kids.
And we are controlled by them.
we are in slavery by the highest levels to the point they house large numbers of us.
and when we don’t rebel or try to step away…..THIS
THIS is when slavery becomes a choice.
we are choosing to not try because we want it now without the groundwork.
If we circle the wagons and do for only us…..we starve them out.
But it needs to start with giving each other more grace. Extra grace since the world won’t ever give us sympathy or feel empathy.

Well let's see how it works out for Kanye.
Why not say …let’s see how it works for us?
See, watching one run out to get shot, scares others from trying. Run as a group….they get a few but not the whole group.
Cmon freeman.
you choke hold niggas for a living. You scared?

Lol I can't rely on him
Can we rely on you nigga?
The divide starts.
no black man will ever qualify to follow…yet these people out here working together to steer our trends and youth.
what would make you support someone.

I worked all night and ready to fight.
not really, I just had my morning drink and bout to go to sleep til noon🤣

The problem with this is that we allowed them to get too far ahead so it may seem we can’t catch them.
But that’s the problem. Why must we be like them?
If we move like a unit with what we already have…..they will come to us.
tell me this. Why do we need them and their structures?
We are who they steal from.
We are the biggest consumer
We are who they promote to us and others
We set trends
We make this world go around even for racist kids.
And we are controlled by them.
we are in slavery by the highest levels to the point they house large numbers of us.
and when we don’t rebel or try to step away…..THIS
THIS is when slavery becomes a choice.
we are choosing to not try because we want it now without the groundwork.
If we circle the wagons and do for only us…..we starve them out.
But it needs to start with giving each other more grace. Extra grace since the world won’t ever give us sympathy or feel empathy.

In your opinion how far can a black person go before they get no more grace or chances? What's your cutoff point?

lol The ADL going after Dave for those jokes is hilarious given that "Space Jews" running joke he had going through out the entirety of his last special. The did the trans whining just drown out the Jewish backlash or do Jews really not care about jokes but are trying to keep their little pity party going now?
Bringing light to their monopoly.
I bet hitler down in Argentina or Antartica like, oh but I was thevasshole. Nah now y’all deal with that.

Can we rely on you nigga?
The divide starts.
no black man will ever qualify to follow…yet these people out here working together to steer our trends and youth.
what would make you support someone.
Well yes you could but I'm not a multi-millionaire or billionaire

Anybody who's not going around saying that George Floyd didn't die from police brutality and slavery was a choice would be a better choice than Kanye

Well yes you could but I'm not a multi-millionaire or billionaire

Anybody who's not going around saying that George Floyd didn't die from police brutality and slavery was a choice would be a better choice than Kanye
Man you got whole killers turned pastors leading churches. Miss me with the Floyd stuff. We got all these conspiracies and that one sticks? And you may not like what he says but he has points.
your anger won’t allow you so be objective .
im more mad at the people who scammed poor black people out of donations in the name ofa lie. I’m more mad at those who used Black Death as profit.
ficus on the real problems, notwhat some dude saying without you getting clarity.

It’s different for different people. No one size fits all.

I somewhat get that but that can be seen as a problem in and of itself. Personally myself I don't do all that picking and choosing shit. As I've said before I don't fuck with rats at all. So with that I'm not going to excuse a rat who is my family while I stand on that principle when it's someone outside of my family. Shit like that fractures movements and progress.

Certain things/violations of us as a people should be standard and a one size fits all.

Back