Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

So far this documentary is a boring account of Biblical lineage... this person begot that person and became this group over there lol. So far it's not Anti Semitic

Like if all this started because Kyrie posted a doc that challenges the mainstream origins of the biblical tribes...then this is way dumber than I thought.

Saying that you don't believe a group or religious sector of people are the true people is not racist.

And so far that's what I am understanding to be the issue. Is that Kyrie posted something that says "blacks" are the real jews and ppl saying that is antisemitic....scoffs

Like this aint new history....anybody black with curiosity and a Christian upbringing investigates these things. I know i did...first thing you notice is how what the Bible saying and history don't line up. Like it's crazy that he is getting all this cus he saying jews is black basically

Now I have not heard all or really any of Kyrie interviews so if he said some shit there then I digress lol.

In America you get overly taught on the Holocaust and how horrible the jewish community were treated and having you read Anne Frank every year lol...that you don't even associate them with the Bible and all historical things that happen before the Holocaust.

And yes generalization of a group or stereotype is not "fair" but it's not anti jew. It's truth seeking imo.

Lol we don't hate on the ppl who believe the earth is flat and say your beliefs are anti- round earth believers and banish them. We may tear down there points with truth or facts.

This whole thing seems stupid to me.

I already said in this thread I'm going by point by point. I'm already building off on years of learning from hebrew Israelites and learning of movements of jewish culture. So this isn't I'm first listening to some of these talking points but 15 years of engagement.

He has a lot of information and I'm researching into his claims. He deals with linguistics, genetics, genealogies , and etc to name a few. It would be impossible just to break it down within a few minutes. You need hours alone dissecting it.

The Tamil and malayann languages I'm going to get into that. I don't think he is being deceiving but just way out of his league in a lot of shit he is doing.

You know there's different sects of Hebrew Israelites that believe in different things right?
Not all are the same
Don't focus on the ones dressing like superheroes with the 12 tribe chart. I've been seeing those guys since the late 80s. One sect lives a block way from me. When I have questions I ask.
They are parallels in linguistics when he compares the Tamil language. He's off a little bit. Any Tamil person can point that out but will still say it's mostly correct with the connections

He doesn't go too deep into the Haplogroup talk neither. Just gives you the basic stuff.
The film is a good prerequisite for starters.

Last edited:

You know there's different sects of Hebrew Israelites that believe in different things right?
Not all are the same
Don't focus on the ones dressing like superheroes with the 12 tribe chart. I've been seeing those guys since the late 80s. One sect lives a block way from me. When I have questions I ask.
They are parallels in linguistics when he compares the Tamil language. He's off a little bit. Any Tamil person can point that out but will still say it's mostly correct with the connections

He doesn't go too deep into the Haplogroup talk neither. Just gives you the basic stuff.
The film is a good prerequisite for starters.

I need more time on the Tamil, but they seem to be loan words from merchants, that was actually very common and hence why deities and languages got moved around. English is riddled with tons of loan words from various languages, but to denote a common genetic link is bad. Also, in that whole area tamil words are everywhere too, but again I'm not done.

What’s the point of trying to convince everybody we’re direct descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel and the modern day Jews are imposters?

Does anything change if they concede that and the world acknowledges this truth?

So why is it so important to get this acknowledgment? If you believe you’re a Hebrew Israelite then why do you need the acknowledgment?

So should Dave stfu too?
Is Dave doing this to himself?
Are we done with Dave?
He did make fun of slavery.
He made disparaging skips about black people.
let’s not get on lgbt shit.
Or is this different?

Dave did it in a smart way lol he ain’t gonna catch no flack at all. Kanye off.

What’s the point of trying to convince everybody we’re direct descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel and the modern day Jews are imposters?

Does anything change if they concede that and the world acknowledges this truth?

So why is it so important to get this acknowledgment? If you believe you’re a Hebrew Israelite then why do you need the acknowledgment?

I thinking niggas feel like we start acting like Hebrews black on black violence will go away

Dave did it in a smart way lol he ain’t gonna catch no flack at all. Kanye off.

well...

This how you was supposed to say it kanye.
Oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

Nothing at all changes if they concede besides a bunch more ignorant blacks who just starting to find out getting they head boosted up. Then walking around proud claiming to be “God’s chosen people” but failing to acknowledge that the majority of the OT is about the many L’s Israelites took ultimately leading to their downfall as a nation. That’s nothing to be walking around prideful about as if we anymore important than other nationalities.

Niggas took one historical truth and then made religion of Israelianity out of it.

Last edited:

So why is it so important to get this acknowledgment? If you believe you’re a Hebrew Israelite then why o you need the acknowledgment?

I said the same thing.

How knowing this and wanting others to know this benefits you in TODAYS society.

Last edited:
A lot of the hebrew israelites have cultic mind and anyone with an education or with proper self taught can see the issues in the documentary.

read the comments

Uh oh...Boosie supporting Vlad, a white man, coming at Kanye publicly. Can't wait to hear Dr. Umar Dos thoughts on this.
Boosie also had black men killed with a hired young black man, and vlad is a Jew who disrespected Farrakhan and thought he’s big enough to call for a meeting while promoting black trauma stories and instigating more black street beefs.
Now I ask you, how many black men do you celebrate shaq-rain?

Back