Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

keenan-snl.gif

Welp. Blood might be a teensy 🤏 bit off
his rocker

Part 1 on the Anti-Semitism

Cherry picking bullshit. You did the same thing unobjective racist are doing without providing context.
It's OK to say the film is trash but to say it's anti Semitic is misleading.
@16bitSheez agreed with you H2N being trash but he even said that it wasn't antisemitic.
I said it was OK and gave it a 3 out of 5
Plenty of others broke it down better than you.

You're being bias so I can't take your objectivity serious.

Last edited:
Can we not judge the production of the film. Don’t do white peoples shit and miss what they are trying to do.
It’s the lie we should focus on, not attaching a black mans work based in white ideas of professionalism.

Cherry picking bullshit. You did the same thing unobjective racist are doing without providing context.
@16bitSheez agreed with you H2N being trash but he even said that it wasn't antisemitic.

Bro downplaying the holocaust is anti Semitic/anti jewish is an idiot. Citing from white supremacist saying jews are lucifer worshippers, children of satan, the holocaust numbers aren't that high, discarding Jesus as a jew, and stating they have a plan to conquer the planet.

This is Nazism 101

Yall need to study Nazism and anti Semitism. Yall sound like white folk when we are describing obvious racist behavior. Shit don't need to be overt, but its all in there.

Can we not judge the production of the film. Don’t do white peoples shit and miss what they are trying to do.
It’s the lie we should focus on, not attaching a black mans work based in white ideas of professionalism.

Yall always mentioning white folks who gives a fuck about them. I promise yall cats always comparing yall to them. Fuck that shit.

And the its not the production the scholarship its atrocious. It has to be critiqued. I'm not done. I'm going bit by bit until i finish breaking all of its points .

Bro downplaying the holocaust is anti Semitic/anti jewish is an idiot. Citing from white supremacist saying jews are lucifer worshippers, children of satan, the holocaust numbers aren't that high, discarding Jesus as a jew, and stating they have a plan to conquer the planet.

This is Nazism 101

Yall need to study Nazism and anti Semitism. Yall sound like white folk when we are describing obvious racist behavior. Shit don't need to be overt, but its all in there.
You're being very disingenuous.
You need to check your ego.

You cut the video off when it showed those quotes were being quoted by Jewish writers like Harold Wallace Rosenthal proving your cherry picking bias. He was interviewed in 1976 by Charles A. Weismann. Published June 1992

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

This is Nazism 101

Quick question.
Do black peoples get this same empathy and support?
Dio we get the same base level of humanization even tho ours moved from plantation to houses plantation?
whi breaks down our struggle when ever a doc comes out about thats wrong?
we are the agenda Guinea pigs.

Quick question.
Do black peoples get this same empathy and support?
Dio we get the same base level of humanization even tho ours moved from plantation to houses plantation?
whi breaks down our struggle when ever a doc comes out about thats wrong?
we are the agenda Guinea pigs.

We do get empathy and such. There were a shit ton of non blacks at the blm movements.

You're being very disingenuous.
You need to check your ego.

You cut the video off when it showed those quotes were being quoted by Jewish writers like Harold Wallace Rosenthal proving your cherry picking bias. He was interviewed in 1976 by Charles A. Weismann. Published June 1992

Oh I go in on that in my next video. I'm doing bit by bit and nothing will be untouched.

And that sources is faulty and made up by Walter White .Neo Nazi propaganda and lies.

Don't tell me I'm missing anything cause I'm gonna take my time on this. I just had to get that out there and I will have another video. It's a series for a reason.

Oh I go in on that in my next video. I'm doing bit by bit and nothing will be untouched.

And that sources is faulty and made up by Walter White .Neo Nazi propaganda and lies.

Don't tell me I'm missing anything cause I'm gonna take my time on this. I just had to get that out there and I will have another video. It's a series for a reason.
You bout to make a mistake. Carry on😄

I don't make mistakes. Tell dude to use less racist sources. Even a grand dragon said it wss made up interview. Aldo why wait so many years to show the interview?
Oh you made a mistake all right. There's other objective jews saying otherwise. But go on😏

I remember seeing that part. The producer had lost me as to what even the point was when that came up. I seen what the text said, but it wasn’t clear why he was showing it. Either this was by design as he was being intentionally ambiguous (which is kinda stupid for a “doc” to do) or again it’s the overall poor compositional flow and editing that makes it hard to gauge what he’s getting at, like a few other parts.

Unless I missed a part where the producer specifically says he agrees and shares the views of what they quoted, quoting a source no matter how racist doesn’t automatically mean you agree and hold their views. You have to allow him that space.

This is like saying a documentary downplaying the slave trade or the abuses in slavery,the lynching in Jim Crow era, or destruction of our black cities.
It's not but since you brought that up will you deny jews being involved in the slave trade like the protocols of zion emphasizes?

Reactions: GNS
Back