Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Wouldn't it be a better way to get power in the industry for him to take his hundreds of millions and billions of dollars and start a major record label and a Major distribution company ?

He could also buy the manufacturing and distribution for his clothing company and hire black people and do it all independent.

He could buy/Start a media company including Tv,radio,internet,news etc.

Instead he's just fucking up his money,but what do I know?

Wouldn't it be a better way to get power in the industry for him to take his hundreds of millions and billions of dollars and start a major record label and a Major distribution company ?

He could also buy the manufacturing and distribution for his clothing company and hire black people and do it all independent.

That would be the smart thing to do if Kanye really was about trying to do better for Black folks but he's not. He's only out for self and validation from white people.

I watched a video where one of the Israelite brothers, Zabach, call him and other people out saying don’t get all “Kanye’d up”, basically implying people getting wrapped up in this sensationalism side of things, not considering that since he attempting to deliver a msg in God name then understand that mean you gotta be willing to get out there and do the work too. I was like, yea That’s a tough one bruh. Lol. I never seen no one with that level of faith points. Doing God work is a thing that men of faith is called to do though. And it’s real work, it’s not done for “fun”.

Because Kanye, like many others, take anything other than 100% agreement as a slight.
I’m listening and I could see how Kanye could take some of what he said as a slight.

In the beginning he basically said Kanye has done business with the ppl he’s “exposing” and received all the benefits and was with all that shit he says “they” make rappers say.

He said they’re causing confusion among black ppl.

He said they’re on their payroll and it’s a blessing and a curse.

He mostly stood up for them as far as them being cancelled and blackballed more than he criticized them.

Sidenote Lol he called Lebron,Barkley,and other powerful black men glorified punks

I know they like “Well damn”

He said Ye was a slave getting out of place.

But yeah 99% wasn’t against him

Lol shit is hilarious to me... you want an immaculate impact... build inside out education, business, cleanliness etc

Ppl rarely think like this, gotta build up and shit is a slow process, that need for instant success is part of the problem

Last edited:
I’m listening and I could see how Kanye could take some of what he said as a slight.

In the beginning he basically said Kanye has done business with the ppl he’s “exposing” and received all the benefits and was with all that shit he says “they” make rappers say.

He said they’re causing confusion among black ppl.

He said they’re on their payroll and it’s a blessing and a curse.

He mostly stood up for them as far as them being cancelled and blackballed more than he criticized them.

Sidenote Lol he called Lebron,Barkley,and other powerful black men glorified punks

I know they like “Well damn”

He said Ye was a slave getting out of place.

But yeah 99% wasn’t against him

thing is he right Kanye done made beats for the whole roca fella but now he against the shoot this migga fuck your bitch music. Knew all these businesses he worked with were with white folks. It’s crazy

Look man....I can disagree with Kanye and Agree with Lex about - name names and don’t blame all Jews for 10 Jewish guys screwing your over....but at the same time I believe Kanye BELIEVES what he is saying is for the betterment of the black people as a whole. I again think it’s too late for me to respect him because he sided with white supremacist against black people and for that there is no coming back...

Look man....I can disagree with Kanye and Agree with Lex about - name names and don’t blame all Jews for 10 Jewish guys screwing your over....but at the same time I believe Kanye BELIEVES what he is saying is for the betterment of the black people as a whole. I again think it’s too late for me to respect him because he sided with white supremacist against black people and for that there is no coming back...
He sided with WS?
Please explain.

What’s crazy is this been out since like 2015.
So it’s a problem now?
Very interesting

“At a time in America where there are more per capita hate crimes against Jews than any other minority, overwhelmingly more religious-based hate crimes against the Jewish people than any other religion, and more hate crimes against the Jewish people in New York than any other minority, where a majority of American Jews live, it is unacceptable to allow this type of hate to foment on your platforms,”

word?

Back