Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Man fuck them people.
the nerve that they bring up nyc where they doing black folk dirty.
Them people have no voice and when told bout themselves the threat of suing for discrimination scares black ppl.
see the wall they put them against.

tumblr_omz2nkV8oS1vet0bvo1_75sq.gifv
They mad. Everything going as planned😏😎

"You just a ruthless dog
Your kennel is waiting
You devils will run back into the caves you came from
Whenever that day comes"

Just saying the doc just got famous it’s a high chance none of us would know this doc if not for Kyrie. I get it they white but is it the hypocrisy that got you so upset

Wrong.

You wouldn’t know about the Doc if it wasn’t for the Nets Asian owner who cried about it . Did you know Kyrie posted the link before Joe Tsai decided to tell us it was “antisemetic”

Black Americans need lineage therapy.

Soon as a native born Black American baby is born, there should be therapy sessions arranged from 5 years old to 21 years old, explaining their history and who they are and where they come from by approved accredited historians and therapists.

Lol I never seen complete and total racial confusion cost someone so much. I thought MJ was bad but this shit different.

Lose billions of dollars because you don't understand what being Black American means.

Black Americans need lineage therapy.

Soon as a native born Black American baby is born, there should be therapy sessions arranged from 5 years old to 21 years old, explaining their history and who they are and where they come from by approved accredited historians and therapists.

Lol I never seen complete and total racial confusion cost someone so much. I thought MJ was bad but this shit different.

Lose billions of dollars because you don't understand what being Black American means.
Aye man.
whije I respect a lot of your posts this is crazy.
You ever think that being black American is who they allowed us to be?simply becuz we dint have our own and depend too much on them.
this is why we are easily preyed on and tricked and confused. It’s to the point, we are on cruise control against each other and trade trauma energy.
we rely too much on what they decide what we can have.

Aye man.
whije I respect a lot of your posts this is crazy.
You ever think that being black American is who they allowed us to be?simply becuz we dint have our own and depend too much on them.
this is why we are easily preyed on and tricked and confused. It’s to the point, we are on cruise control against each other and trade trauma energy.
we rely too much on what they decide what we can have.

Black Americans are easily preyed upon because they think they can escape who they are and where they come from.

There's an entire industries dedicated into confusing Black Americans that there's an out.

On one side you got these conscious community weirdos that got Black Americans in La La Land thinking they the same people that built pyramids and shit. Or they are Jews or Native Americans or whatever the fuck else other than descandants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

On the other side you got the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion industry telling them if they are just try hard and put their faith in the system and "Good White People" there's nothing they can't achieve.

Or you got the Conservative Whites that just turns motherfuckers into Kanye. "Come this side Black man, we won't patronize you like the liberal Whites."

Black Americans need lineage therapy sessions, detailing who and what we are, starting from the slave trade in Africa, so they won't be confused thinking they were kings and queens when the kings and queens sold them.

Mansa Musa sold your ass and African kings like him is the reason why George Floyd got choked out. Fuck Mansa Musa, the richest Black man ever was slave trader. Why you proud about someone that got rich selling people like you? That's the confusion Black Americans have.

You can't beat the odds if you don't know what the odds are. You can't defend yourself if you don't know who your enemy is. And you can't fight if you don't know who you are.

I want Black Americans to have their identity crisis of figuring out what it means to be Black under the supervision of Black professional historians, political theorists and psychologists.

Not fucking YouTubers telling them bullshit. No bullshit documentaries. Not bullshit cult groups.

Black folks be killing me, talking about we can be anything we wanna be and shit and I am like no the fuck you can't. Nobody overcomes society through sheer will and individual ere. You go crazy trying.

There's a reason why the old folks say All I gotta do is stay Black and die. The old folks knew about being Black. They knew about Klansmen, race riots, and segregation. They knew about slavery because they grandma and grandpa was buried in the cemetery where the plantation was. They just wanted to be left alone from White folks. They weren't happy, they ain't have much, but they knew who the fuck they were and they had each other.

Black folks don't know how to be Black no more and they end up fucked up. Black folks think they can go to good White schools, make good White money, fuck on a White bitch or a White boy, live in a White neighborhood and think they soul ain't gonna come out damaged.

Jews indoctrinate their people into who they are. We need to do the same thing.

Black wealth in America about to be zero and trending in the negative after us Boomers die. We got all the fucking money and actually the most successful generation of Black Americans. The rest of the generations ain't do shit. Partly becaues we knew who the fuck we are and we didn't tell the generations after us who they were because we wanted them to do and be anything Future generations ain't gonna have no money, but they better have pride in themselves and know how to live in America.

Last edited:
thing is he right Kanye done made beats for the whole roca fella but now he against the shoot this migga fuck your bitch music. Knew all these businesses he worked with were with white folks. It’s crazy
I listened and I don’t get the slight....I also don’t get why Kanye and Kyrie’s situations getting conflated. Kanye has been 100% clear about his anti-semitism and Kyrie has
He sided with WS?
Please explain.
when he sided with Candace Owens Ye sided with WS-
When Ye had black people wearing White Lives Matter shirts he sided with WS
When Ye said black people can’t read contracts he sided with WS
When Ye Said slavery was a choice he sided with WS
When he said certain people have elite genes and named Ivanka Trump, he sided with WS and then he said he married Kim cause she had superior genes...man doesn’t get much more WS than discussing interacting with and breeding with someone because of their superior genes....
when Ye grouped people by tribe and not as individuals in a disparaging way he sided with

nothing I’m saying you can logically refute.
Here is the test of if I’m right....have Brad Pitt do ALL of these things and ask yourself how would we perceive Brad...

Black Americans are easily preyed upon because they think they can escape who they are and where they come from.

There's an entire industries dedicated into confusing Black Americans that there's an out.

On one side you got these conscious community weirdos that got Black Americans in La La Land thinking they the same people that built pyramids and shit. Or they are Jews or Native Americans or whatever the fuck else other than descandants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

On the other side you got the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion industry telling them if they are just try hard and put their faith in the system and "Good White People" there's nothing they can't achieve.

Or you got the Conservative Whites that just turns motherfuckers into Kanye. "Come this side Black man, we won't patronize you like the liberal Whites."

Black Americans need lineage therapy sessions, detailing who and what we are, starting from the slave trade in Africa, so they won't be confused thinking they were kings and queens when the kings and queens sold them.

Mansa Musa sold your ass and African kings like him is the reason why George Floyd got choked out. Fuck Mansa Musa, the richest Black man ever was slave trader. Why you proud about someone that got rich selling people like you? That's the confusion Black Americans have.

You can't beat the odds if you don't know what the odds are. You can't defend yourself if you don't know who your enemy is. And you can't fight if you don't know who you are.

I want Black Americans to have little identity crisis of figuring out what it means to be Black under the supervision of Black professional historians, political theorists and psychologists.

Not fucking YouTubers telling them bullshit. No bullshit documentaries. Not bullshit cult groups.

Black folks be killing me, talking about we can be anything we wanna be and shit and I am like no the fuck you can't. Nobody overcomes society. You go crazy trying.

There's a reason why the old folks say All I gotta do is stay Black and die. The old folks knew about being Black. They knew about Klansmen, race riots, and segregation. They knew about slavery because they grandma and grandpa was buired in the cemetery where the plantation. was They just wanted to be left alone from White folks. They weren't happy, they ain't have much, but they knew who the fuck they were.

Black folks don't know how to be Black no more and they end up fucked up. Black folks think they can go to good White schools, make good White money, fuck on a White bitch or a White boy, live in a White neighborhood and think they soul ain't gonna come out damaged.

Jews indoctrinate their people into who they are. We need to do the same thing.

Black wealth in America about to be zero and trending in the negative after us Boomers die. We got all the fucking money and actually one of the most successful generation of Black people. The rest of the generations ain't do shit. Partly becaues we knew who the fuck we are. Future generations ain't gonna have no money, but they better have pride in themselves and know how to live in America.

Whoa there is so much to unpack here....a lot I agree with and a ton I don’t....which speaks to the diversity of our experiences I guess.

I don’t need therapy because to me being black in America is just that...descendant from slaves but never personally a slave. I’m living free.
I don’t want to have our history reach back to pharaohs and tribes in Africa if those people don’t want me...which they dont...so I’m good seeing myself as a member of a group whose history starts in America...and I’m fine with that.... I’m good with being a part of the group of blacks here in America with our unique and rich black American culture. In 1000 years the blacks in America gonna be as unique as Japanese from Koreans and Chinese...look similar but don’t want to be affiliated directly...that’s us...yall just don’t want to accept that.

The documentary is horrible, no offense to anyone nor the creator, but this isn't a good piece of work and you'll thought it was made in the 80's or something.

Back