Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Didn't Kanye pay for his mother's plastic surgery that led to her passing? It's like the guilt from that legit changed the course of his life.
But he talking about she was sacrificed,by who?

And since he wants to talk about all the Illuminati conspiracies from 2007, did he skip the part in those videos about his supposed alliance with secrets societies?

While on some level I know for a fact masons do have power in the industry, it's nothing secret or magical about it.

But he talking about she was sacrificed,by who?

And since he wants to talk about all the Illuminati conspiracies from 2007, did he skip the part in those videos about his supposed alliance with secrets societies?

While on some level I know for a fact masons do have power in the industry, it's nothing secret or magical about it.

That's what I'm getting at. If he's now saying his mother was sacrificed and he wants to go that conspiracy route then he's basically saying either he's the one that did it or he's saying something went down foul with the doctors which he's never said before. And malpractice ain't exactly an easy thing to sweep under the rug when you dealing with a death as high profile as his mother's was.

Yeah I watched that whole Farrakhan joint the other day and I didnt see how he could take any of that as a slight.. tf?
I skimmed through it,but I didn’t hear him diss Ye.

Either I missed it or he trippin.

I was out in the sticks and saw an Israelite on the street with a sign preaching.

I was like Kanye getting every maniac to unite like Voltron across the country.

By next week Kanye is going to be calling out regular people

"Aye fam @ Trent Taylor aka Prince of Zumunda on twiiter and Jamal Stevens in the barber shop in Knoxville,Tennessee called Bold Blends in the second chair"

" Stop talking bout me fam "

"@ professor Sex in The abw forum,stop talking about how I move and what I say fam. I still got more money than you Fam"

Back