Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Lol to sum it up it’s Dos defending the rich, Bedstuy breaking down how we Hebrews through dna, rational people feeling like Kanye wanted this to happen and others who think he just goofy, and others who think Kanye sees what we don’t see.
In every industry you get to a point you see things the everyday person doesn’t see. Rather than coming at the person saying it, it’s ok to listen and research.

Cuz I am sure mayweather has access to black jewelers. And miss me the black support stuff. Yes we should support each other. I think it was a few questionable things about old pad Thai . Stunt with your own. Not some damn refugee escaping the Khmer Rouge.
You out here proving black people can be racist....while if you living in America, I doubt you sitting around wearing fubo shirts.

IMO it’s one thing to support black businesses - I’m all for that, but I also think you support businesses that CATER to black clientele IF they respect their black customers. If you are in America, you see that. There is a BMW dealership in the DMV that supports and hires and solicited business from black people and there is one specifically that is notorious for their sales people avoiding showing cars to young black people....spend your money at the German car companies white owned dealership that promotes treating black people well...but I’m not gonna by a Hyundai if I want a M4 just cause a black guy owns the used Hyundai lot...and neither are you. If you want all black everything....you can have that but not in the USA....

In every industry you get to a point you see things the everyday person doesn’t see. Rather than coming at the person saying it, it’s ok to listen and research.
Ok you and I agree with this....

but the problem with the whole Ye issue is, Ye is an elite evangelical white supremacist arguing with the elite Jews..

.. the avg Jew and black person doesn’t win anything if Kanye right or wrong.

But the avg Jew might get killed if we ramp up anti-Semitic rhetoric

You might not care but it’s real to the avg jew.

it should be real to black people when we hear someone like Dj akedemics heat up the Chicago Drill gang wars...but for some reason we don’t get as heated when someone glorifies killing black people...if that person is black...it’s weird - it’s like we are programmed to accept the devaluation of black lives while others are programmed in the exact opposite way

You out here proving black people can be racist....while if you living in America, I doubt you sitting around wearing fubo shirts.

IMO it’s one thing to support black businesses - I’m all for that, but I also think you support businesses that CATER to black clientele IF they respect their black customers. If you are in America, you see that. There is a BMW dealership in the DMV that supports and hires and solicited business from black people and there is one specifically that is notorious for their sales people avoiding showing cars to young black people....spend your money at the German car companies white owned dealership that promotes treating black people well...but I’m not gonna by a Hyundai if I want a M4 just cause a black guy owns the used Hyundai lot...and neither are you. If you want all black everything....you can have that but not in the USA....
oh you want smoke smoke. I got cho. Soon as my day finished

It is all over the place though.

With that said, yo, this Hebrews To Negroes doc is unwatchable. It wears you out. I don’t know what I expected, but I guess im not surprised to see It’s def not a doc for my crowd and I DON’T recommend it. I kinda knew that going into it though.

I don’t need 3.5 hours of a doc with MID AF editorial style, coupled with Mid AF narrating voice delivered in an annoying, dissonant a monotone that comes off like he assumes “unassumingly” his audience is both a complete black idiot as well as a white PHD sitting back giving a nod of approval at all the random compiled historical tidbits mentioned over cheesy background music, all just to make a “decent” case for the ethnic identity of black ppl in America for being of the seed of Jacob, while telling us nothing as far as what the Bible teach about the Body of Christ and what has to be done to enter into it as far as our current time is concerned, instead bombarding us with all this historical data that will do nothing to change your spiritual outcome since you still failing to observe the pattern set by the Apostles who walked with the Mashiach while he was on earth.*

I will say it has no Anti-Semitic material and neither does it mention anything about Holocaust not happening. That’s all you need to know. Other than that, skip it.
Nah,I didn't watch it,but I saw black ppl who watched it who said that says that they said Jews lied about the number of ppl who died in the holocaust

These were ppl who sided with Kyrie and thought ppl who said that the doc said that about the holocaust were lying.

They said it's fairly early on in it,

Last edited:
Kanye said "they" sacrificed his mother,Jordan's dad, and Cosby's son in a new video.

Jennifer Lewis aka everybody's mother in movies since 1980 unless Angela Bassett is your mother,said kanye needs to STFU and go seek mental help in another video

Nah,I didn't watch it,but I saw black ppl who watched it who said it says that they said Jews lied about the number of ppl who died in the holocaust

These were ppl who sided with Kyrie and thought ppl who said it said that about the holocaust were lying.

They said it's fairly early on in it,
To my thinking, though Kyrie meant well, the backlash he got is partly consequence of the fact he endorsed such a trash “doc”… not because of any false religious claims of anti-whatever. Had he watched it himself first he probably wouldn’t have even retweeted it, despite agreeing with the premise. I’m mad that it even got the pub it has. A person looking to get into ancient Israel history can accomplish so much in 3.5 hours (even if simply spent that time reading I and II Samuel) that will actually benefit his life than to watch this.

Yall gotta find better sources than Baller Alert if you want to pretend to be mad about shit
Dave Chappelle’s representative is pushing back on a report that claimed “Saturday Night Live” writers were staging a boycott ahead of his hosting the show this weekend.

On Wednesday, The New York Post, citing an anonymous source, reported writers on the show were going to sit out on the episode.

“We’ve seen nothing to support media reports of a writer’s boycott,” Chappelle’s rep told CNN in a statement. “In fact, the writers delivered over 40 sketches for Dave’s consideration and collaboration. Just as during Dave’s past ‘SNL’ appearances, you won’t want to miss it!”

It will be Chappelle’s third time hosting.

‘SNL’ made the announcement about his return to Studio 8H last week.

Last edited:
Back