Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

That's sounds more like a you problem my boy. Because nowhere in my post did I say "we" ain't shit..... scram

It’s not I see a lot of older folks like you who pst stuff like this everyday. Saying niggas ain’t gonna care or do shit because a white said a racist joke when we both know that white boy don’t even be around us is wack. It’s saying niggas are weak. And it’s not some young nigga shit a lot of y’all old heads come off like the community is a mess with no hope.

I hate bruh too and fuck those that support him.
mayweather flew him to Japan or some shit on his jet. Dude ain’t fucking special. Rice and soy oil eating bastid

Reactions: GNS
What? Johnny dang from the mud for real. This dude is a clown and a hater.

cause Johnny dang serves black clients he exploiting us?

This dude is an idiot for real. It is BULL SHIT like this that gets people caught up being tribal.

If you spending millions of dollars on custom jewelry, go to the best person on earth for custom jewelry. If there is a black jeweler that’s as good… by all means, holla at him. But being mad at a Asian guy from the mud that caters to rich black people and accusing him of exploiting us, is not coonery… it’s just divisive nonsense-

Are we only supposed to buy stuff from black people now? Dude probably driving an German car sleep with a Latina mad about an Asian selling jewelry that he can’t afford. Just sayin

I hate bruh too and fuck those that support him.
mayweather flew him to Japan or some shit on his jet. Dude ain’t fucking special. Rice and soy oil eating bastid
I don’t get it? Dos — why you mad that Mayweather flew Dang on HIS jet to Tokyo? Not your jet, not with your jet fuel….

haters be watching what other people do and mad cause it ain’t you.

DOS get a jet And hang a sign that says Dang not welcome lol

:pathetic:

But I will say I think folks need to use the phrase “no comment” way more.
The truth has to come out. No matter ugly the process is. It's been going on for a while. I was front and center when there was a big fight between Hasidic & Orthodox Jews vs Blacks in Brooklyn. Right on Eastern Parkway and Kingston Ave. My pops was taking me to school that morning when the fight was going down. We were stuck in traffic

I don’t get it? Dos — why you mad that Mayweather flew Dang on HIS jet to Tokyo? Not your jet, not with your jet fuel….

haters be watching what other people do and mad cause it ain’t you.

DOS get a jet And hang a sign that says Dang not welcome lol

:pathetic:
Cuz I am sure mayweather has access to black jewelers. And miss me the black support stuff. Yes we should support each other. I think it was a few questionable things about old pad Thai . Stunt with your own. Not some damn refugee escaping the Khmer Rouge.

Back