Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

LeCoon. He could have sat back and said nothing like other people were doing and just waited for the dust to settle a little bit. Instead he chose to hop right on the disassociation train condemn kyrie and helped expedite the fuckery. Now he's walking it back cause other nba players taking a stand. This guys a fuck nigga.

You and this misguided belief that disagreeing with someone and telling them they're wrong is a bad thing is amazing to see you defend. Because it's left you defending some wild shit
I don’t have an issue with disagreeing.
I have an issue with not understanding what someone is disagreeing about.

I don’t have an issue with disagreeing.
I have an issue with not understanding what someone is disagreeing about.

The topic of what people disagree about has been beat to death. So either you think understanding where someone is coming from means you must automatically agree with them...or you truly think that disagreeing with someone is wrong. Because you seem to have trouble accepting the fact that somebody can both understand where somebody is coming from yet still think they're wrong.

The topic of what people disagree about has been beat to death. So either you think understanding where someone is coming from means you must automatically agree with them...or you truly think that disagreeing with someone is wrong. Because you seem to have trouble accepting the fact that somebody can both understand where somebody is coming from yet still think they're wrong.
40ED5381-FC21-4C1D-8EC9-05C2547F969D.jpeg

Thinking about what? Before I respond
About the state of the black Americans mindset-

kyrie and Kanye have to be separated to me but somehow Americans are conflating their positions

even. farrakhan posted something onYouTube about this and connected the two…

kanye and kyries situations have nothing in my opinion beyond who is pissed at them…

kanye is cooning and kyrie is in on some conspiracy theory stuff that offended Jews - with good cause.

black people have to accept that these positions come from different places -

LeCoon. He could have sat back and said nothing like other people were doing and just waited for the dust to settle a little bit. Instead he chose to hop right on the disassociation train condemn kyrie and helped expedite the fuckery. Now he's walking it back cause other nba players taking a stand. This guys a fuck nigga.
But Lebron doesn’t agree with Kyrie. Is that allowed ?? Is it coonery to NOT agree with Kyrie posting that video IF Kyrie didn’t support the positions in the video??

kyrie said he doesn’t agree with the stuff in the video himself??? How is Lebron wrong for agreeing with Kyrie ABOUT Kyrie being wrong???

man it’s getting hard to keep up lol

This would work only if I wasn't the type of person who's is able to disagree with someone while still understanding where they're coming from. Like with you. I understand where you're coming from. I think you're an idiot but I still understand it. That understanding doesn't mean agreement. Unless you agree you're an idiot for your stance
Dos- you Gotta admit that’s a good point lol

Check it or understand where he was coming from?
cuz it seems like Niggas only want to check him not understand him
We do understand him- we know who he is and what he stood for.
Dos you need to listen to the Lex Kanye interview and tell me if Kanye is an enemy of the black people.

i can give you point by point section of the interview where he spouted nazi or white power positions…

I’ll give you one… when he mentioned the people of elite breeding… he mentioned Ivanka and other white people… then he slid himself in there…

Oh and only Leo and Brad can understand his taste is exquisite women because they have dated the other white women he has dated… or caliber of woman he has dated..

i could go on… but why would a black person or a Jew roll with this clown?

i don’t care if Kanye is right about something else if he is the ENEMY of my people…

same way white people didn’t have a problem when he wore white lives matter shirts - they didn’t get pissed about that - Im not gonna worry about what he said about them… I’m worried about how his coonery hurts our community

But Lebron doesn’t agree with Kyrie. Is that allowed ?? Is it coonery to NOT agree with Kyrie posting that video IF Kyrie didn’t support the positions in the video??

kyrie said he doesn’t agree with the stuff in the video himself??? How is Lebron wrong for agreeing with Kyrie ABOUT Kyrie being wrong???

He was wrong for involving himself. Some of Kyries own teammates aren't even commenting on it.

But let's pretend that LeBron isn't decisive and premeditated AF when it comes to the media. He flat out made a prepared statement on the shit knowing it would impact Kyrie negatively. Then has the nerve to say don't whip him too hard. Nah foh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apparently it's wrong to either disagree with Kyrie or any Black person or say it publicly. Which is stupid as fuck and leads exactly to the shit show that's been going on with Kanye West.

Apparently it's wrong to either disagree with Kyrie or any Black person or say it publicly. Which is stupid as fuck and leads exactly to the shit show that's been going on with Kanye West.

:js4:

He was wrong for involving himself. Some of Kyries own teammates aren't even commenting on it.

But let's pretend that LeBron isn't decisive and premeditated AF when it comes to the media. He flat out made a prepared statement on the shit knowing it would impact Kyrie negatively. Then has the nerve to say don't whip him too hard. Nah foh.
Lol fair :tears:

Back