Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Thank you! To me it’s self hate
Man we Good enough! The self hate is real. But it’s a product of people telling black people we are a problem or we are the problem with America or the world....so these people start wanting to be something other than what we are.... a diverse group of fucking amazing people.

when ever I’m in another country doing some amazing shit and I see another black guy (Americans mostly) we give each other that head nod of acknowledgment like....”yeah motherfucker we in here” -

it’s like everyone else needs to find some identity beyond being black (black American uniquely) - Our shared experience is different than everyone else’s in history and it has made Us different IMO

To say he’s just like you and me is a telling statement.
any way…..we are witnessing how slavery is a choice watching dudes either take sides against kyrie vs staying neutral. It was seen in the kap situation when many choose not to take a knee. Even if it benefits them.
more niggas need to buck the system yet they don’t. Why? Slavery pays better and they got families to feed.
Ye was speaking of mental slavery. But it goes further than that , he just didn’t state how.
it was many slave rebellions that don’t get talked about. But there was also those that was born into it and that’s all the new. It a deeper convo, but the good comes with the bad. As far as them doing the lords work for us? Bruh. You and I are better than that. To say we didn’t while they did…what’s that saying about us?

it’s saying about us that we should had an intervention a minute ago. Once he said what he said about slavery we was supposed to check it

Ok selling HIS work but not wanting to be associated with him is foul.

Don’t tell me about IP, I get that they legally own Yeezy designs.

so Kanye said he couldn’t read contracts and he got screwed because his Jewish lawyer was working in the best interest of his Jewish business partners. Funny thing is, I don’t think Addidas is Jewish. I think they are just straight up German with no tribe or religious connections (I could be wrong)

so this won’t prove anything about Jews but if addidas sells Yeezys without Kanye it will prove Kanye is just like everyone else- being used and discarded by businesses in the name of profits. So Kanye ain’t as special as he thought - just a -another normal dude in a capitalistic aosystem.

examples- Twitter and Facebook laid off more than 15k people in two weeks. These people wrote lines of code, designed campaigns that drove sales, created content and drove strategy, and they were laid off, for the good of the business.

Kanye- welcome to the world the rest of us toil in… get your shovel
But what if a design team from their company designed the shoe and color waves, but then Kanye just signed off on them to be used under his brand. Does that still count as his work?
I dont know of this for sure, but ijs. Cuz if we're being real, celebrities love parading other peoples work and ideas as theirs.

But what if a design team from their company designed the shoe and color waves, but then Kanye just signed off on them to be used under his brand. Does that still count as his work?
I dont know of this for sure, but ijs. Cuz if we're being real, celebrities love parading other peoples work and ideas as theirs.
I would say you were right except I have watched interviews where Kanye goes over his creative process. The designs are signed off on by him and color pallets come from his mindset. This is not unique to Kanye.
For example- his red October’s are a work of art...but we had other shoes similar before and after.

Kanye is a creative genius- period

Last edited:

Generally speaking, celebs don't pick up pencil and paper and design anything. It's typically an in-house team that creates a number of designs, they show them to the celeb who picks the designs they like. No different than "signature" perfumes or colognes; ain't na'an celeb sat there mixing oils and shit to create a scent. They picked the one they liked and the company slaps the celeb's name and face on the box.

Generally speaking, celebs don't pick up pencil and paper and design anything. It's typically an in-house team that creates a number of designs, they show them to the celeb who picks the designs they like. No different than "signature" perfumes or colognes; ain't na'an celeb sat there mixing oils and shit to create a scent. They picked the one they liked and the company slaps the celeb's name and face on the box.
I think Kanye does more than that....watch the Lex interview or any of the interviews with Virgil. Kanye was engaged and driving the design process

If yall go on Clubhouse you'd notice that it's global.
It is not an American thing nor is it for crazy people.
There people with degrees and rabbi promoting this stuff.
Yall need to expand yo.
There's yoruba, Igbos and other tribes claiming and are in the process of of being confirmed.

I would say you were right except I have watched interviews where Kanye goes over his creative process. The designs are signed off on by him and color pallets come from his mindset. This is not unique to Kanye.
For example- his red October’s are a work of art...but we had other shoes similar before and after.

Kanye is a creative genius- period
:dfbruh:

:Pathetic:

Back