Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Ok selling HIS work but not wanting to be associated with him is foul.

Don’t tell me about IP, I get that they legally own Yeezy designs.

so Kanye said he couldn’t read contracts and he got screwed because his Jewish lawyer was working in the best interest of his Jewish business partners. Funny thing is, I don’t think Addidas is Jewish. I think they are just straight up German with no tribe or religious connections (I could be wrong)

so this won’t prove anything about Jews but if addidas sells Yeezys without Kanye it will prove Kanye is just like everyone else- being used and discarded by businesses in the name of profits. So Kanye ain’t as special as he thought - just a -another normal dude in a capitalistic ecosystem.

examples- Twitter and Facebook laid off more than 15k people in two weeks. These people wrote lines of code, designed campaigns that drove sales, created content and drove strategy, and they were laid off, for the good of the business.

Kanye- welcome to the world the rest of us toil in… get your shovel

Not directed at you but
All these niggas is sensitive. At least @Bed$tuy is standing in something.
Most of these other niggas are doing the white mans work to poison the 12:39am black darkness mindset. Are you fooled easier in the dark or in the light?

Wtf are you talking about? Not siding with Kanye don’t make you sleep. My thing is you ain’t defend Kanye till recently? When he talked about black folks did you agree?

Ok selling HIS work but not wanting to be associated with him is foul.

Don’t tell me about IP, I get that they legally own Yeezy designs.

so Kanye said he couldn’t read contracts and he got screwed because his Jewish lawyer was working in the best interest of his Jewish business partners. Funny thing is, I don’t think Addidas is Jewish. I think they are just straight up German with no tribe or religious connections (I could be wrong)

so this won’t prove anything about Jews but if addidas sells Yeezys without Kanye it will prove Kanye is just like everyone else- being used and discarded by businesses in the name of profits. So Kanye ain’t as special as he thought - just a -another normal dude in a capitalistic ecosystem.

examples- Twitter and Facebook laid off more than 15k people in two weeks. These people wrote lines of code, designed campaigns that drove sales, created content and drove strategy, and they were laid off, for the good of the business.

Kanye- welcome to the world the rest of us toil in… get your shovel
I’m not even sure what to say.
but why take that angle of “ you ain’t special” vs them dirty ass bastids?
Your angle supports them trying to humble him over fuck shit. That’s not a good look.

Wtf are you talking about? Not siding with Kanye don’t make you sleep. My thing is you ain’t defend Kanye till recently? When he talked about black folks did you agree?
Really shouldn’t have short memories when debating.
and yes, I agreed because I understood the context and how the person communicates

I’m not even sure what to say.
but why take that angle of “ you ain’t special” vs them dirty ass bastids?
Your angle supports them trying to humble him over fuck shit. That’s not a good look.
Naw I’m not taking that position at all.
Ye ain’t no different than you or me.

If you ain’t mad about the black people that got laid off at Twitter that did absolutely nothing wrong, why are you upset about Ye getting fired for doing anti-Semitic shit?

I refuse to care more about a coon that said African slavery was an option, than the avg black guy that got laid off.

I actually feel like Kanye is getting exactly what he deserves. Black people didn’t cancel his ass when he said stuff that hurt us and we couldn’t do crap when he made black people wear white lives matter shirts....but the Jews and corporations did the Lords work for us.

again...FUCK Kanye and any coons that sell our people out...

Naw I’m not taking that position at all.
Ye ain’t no different than you or me.

If you ain’t mad about the black people that got laid off at Twitter that did absolutely nothing wrong, why are you upset about Ye getting fired for doing anti-Semitic shit?

I refuse to care more about a coon that said African slavery was an option, than the avg black guy that got laid off.

I actually feel like Kanye is getting exactly what he deserves. Black people didn’t cancel his ass when he said stuff that hurt us and we couldn’t do crap when he made black people wear white lives matter shirts....but the Jews and corporations did the Lords work for us.

again...FUCK Kanye and any coons that sell our people out...
To say he’s just like you and me is a telling statement.
any way…..we are witnessing how slavery is a choice watching dudes either take sides against kyrie vs staying neutral. It was seen in the kap situation when many choose not to take a knee. Even if it benefits them.
more niggas need to buck the system yet they don’t. Why? Slavery pays better and they got families to feed.
Ye was speaking of mental slavery. But it goes further than that , he just didn’t state how.
it was many slave rebellions that don’t get talked about. But there was also those that was born into it and that’s all the new. It a deeper convo, but the good comes with the bad. As far as them doing the lords work for us? Bruh. You and I are better than that. To say we didn’t while they did…what’s that saying about us?

That’s an American thing as far I know…. I have never heard any one talk that Hebrews, Moors shit
I don’t get why It ain’t just good enough for some of y’all that we are Black.

not to get on some black pride platform....but the whole world been sucking the black Americans dick since We got out of bondage in American slavery.

all the music...black or European....but what’s the pop music...black derived...yep....they stopped singing opera and playing piano and started singing soul music or sounding like us. Michael, Prince, Beyoncé, Biggie, Wu-tang, pac, 50 and even Fucking Bone Thug set the trends for music and dance and entertainment for the WoRLD....mother fuckers twerking in Russia and playing dance hall...saw that shit with my own BLACK eyes.

most popular athletes - black....Ali and JORDAN is larger than the Pope... Kobe was most popular athlete in a China and they had Yao-

most popular moral leaders....yep MLK and to a much lesser Malcolm....but MLK is a world wide symbol on the level of Buddha- his picture is right there next to Jesus and Buddha when people talk about great spiritual leaders

Obama is considered the next great American WORLD leader right there with JFK and Lincoln....and the last great American leader....the world laughing at trump and Biden.... Obama is Harvard and Columbia educated with a JD...giving him creditability in Asian and India as an elite educated man and in Europe he is considered morally upright and liberal minded...like Europeans aspire to be....

I ain’t gonna getting into Oprah and all that - and everyone chappell

And then there is Me...I’m a motherfuckin G....

and since I have traveled the world and met people from every where, the things that are consistent....

the admiration of the Black American and what we have brought to the world as a people.
The jealousy that people have about our overall resilience to survive the BS we endured

and physical strength and beauty. In India and Japan people touching my hair and arms like I’m a mythical god..and if you think that’s racist... the guys mad because their women touching a black man....cause we the shit! Not cause they hate us....get someone alone and have a real conversation- real conversation- “black people have BIG LIPS..yuck” while they on their way to lip injection treatments....”black people have big asses..gross”...on their way to BBL appointments

I don’t need to be a moor or a hebrew....naw I’m good being a black man...and America black man... I have been to Africa - Ghana, Ethiopia and Nigeria... they don’t really see us as them...so ? Fuck them too...IF THeY FEEL that way about African Americans...

black American people gotta stop looking to be in someone else’s club... we good...

Dos don’t yell at me bro...you just got me thinking and pissed

To say he’s just like you and me is a telling statement.
any way…..we are witnessing how slavery is a choice watching dudes either take sides against kyrie vs staying neutral. It was seen in the kap situation when many choose not to take a knee. Even if it benefits them.
more niggas need to buck the system yet they don’t. Why? Slavery pays better and they got families to feed.
Ye was speaking of mental slavery. But it goes further than that , he just didn’t state how.
it was many slave rebellions that don’t get talked about. But there was also those that was born into it and that’s all the new. It a deeper convo, but the good comes with the bad. As far as them doing the lords work for us? Bruh. You and I are better than that. To say we didn’t while they did…what’s that saying about us?

I don’t know you personally but Ye ain’t no more special than me and mines.

We do big shit, he does HUGE shit...but we all just out here doing things that make us happy and trying to make the most of our lives. I’m from the mud in the DMV, but I have accomplished some shit and I have seen some things.

I assume Ye and a ton of people on this board either have done some amazing shit cause they older Or WILL because they young and driven... Ye makes it seem like he my messiah cause he dropped and album and made some gear when Wu-tang did both too...he ain’t doing nothing that hasn’t been done and will be done again...

Man... I’m about to get killed here on this board but not only Fuck Ye.... But Kap didn’t follow through and I’m not really a fan of that form of activism

Kap took a knee,... which was solid,..but then he didn’t say much anything beyond that... he didn’t pivot from football into leadership for the cause. If you take a knee and lose your job for it, you gotta follow up and push the agenda that you lost millions over. So he just became a martyr and then tried to come back to play ball, but never said anything or did much with his platform. so I’m not really impressed with Kap...personally- he is aight...but what did he do? What happened? What changed? I ain’t giving kap a participation trophy for bringing awareness...and I don’t think the panthers of the past would either. Do or don’t do...there is no try.

what does it say about us that the white people shut Kanye down and black people didn’t or couldn’t? Nothing, I ain’t gonna strap up and go after Ye and ruin my life, and I didn’t have a contract with him so I can’t void it. But I definitely stopped buying his stuff when he said that crazy slave stuff...and I have the Bulugas, the original Turtle dove, black pirates and even his season two boots! It hurt me to stop wearing his amazing designs because of his coonery...

I’m with you on this...

there are people that don’t believe in God at all that believe it’s important for the original Hebrews to be black..

..I’m like wait...if there is no god .....then by default there is no or are no, chosen people.

So why do I care if the original Jews were black....

Also what if they original Jews were black...and they now are a tribe that isn’t identifiable by “racial traits”....so now there are Jews that look like any and everyone...even Asian...now what? You still not getting into some special white Jews only club...and again why the fuck would you want to join a club that doesn’t want you.

I need to be educated guys...I don’t get it....

it’s great being black.... I don’t need to be associated with anyone else....we good enough for me.

Thank you! To me it’s self hate

For sure I just meant personally I have never seen or heard none of that stuff
There are more than one African tribe that has Jewish dna markers.... funny thing is there are some Northern European Jews that don’t have those same markers.. it’s like they are not a contiguous ethnic or racial group...like they may have conquered people and converted them in times past

That’s an American thing as far I know…. I have never heard any one talk that Hebrews, Moors shit

And that my thing if Africans ain’t even on t how the hell we fall for it. Moors actually in Morocco and Mauritania where slavery still happens. But some black folks in America feel like coming from West African slaves is the worst.

Back