Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Yea, he gon stand for his folks.
Wait.....why we mad or surprised or even upset that. Jewish dude gonna stand with his tribe/nation/people?

Fuck he supposed to do?

it’s why I hate Kanye and Candice....and think Kyrie is simply uneducated and stubborn and I get why people hate him...but I’m giving him a chance to get educated. Kyrie doesn’t how serious some of the stuff he sided with is for Jewish people.

Kanye and Candace don’t care how they HUrT black people and black causes because they getting paid....and just now Kanye realized he was black when his white wife has been warning his goofy ass .......Kim is openly telling him, “you are black our kids are black...this pandering is hurting black people like their kids”. But his dumb ass kept pushing us away....now ?

It's perception. Think about the LBGT shit. If you had four of those together from that chart, you still have less 10% of the population, yet you now see gay people in practically every show, movie, game, etc... Basically, we're overcorrecting when it comes to representation.

It's similar to how a lot of people outside of the U.S. think that black people are around 50% of the country. They see us overrepresented in sports, music, movies, etc... and don't realize that there are large portions of this country that have next to no black people.

Also most media originates from people in coastal cities, so their perception of reality it based on what happens in coastal cities. Then that perception carries over to those who consume the media. If you remove the flyover states from those actual proportions those numbers would get quite a bit closer.

Also most media originates from people in coastal cities, so their perception of reality it based on what happens in coastal cities. Then that perception carries over to those who consume the media. If you remove the flyover states from those actual proportions those numbers would get quite a bit closer.

In other words, all the interesting places in the US actually do have a lot of black people. lol

How far does one have to trace their roots to understand themselves?

Because I’m starting a change with mine on how we are and what to expect/do moving forward.

Yea, I knew my mom, father, grandmas, grandpa and one great grandpa and great grandma and my grandparents knew their grandparents.

a lot of things of “our” heritage was passed down but I also embrace what I’m doing.

So how far back do you have to go to understand your people and how does it really affect you in how the world is today.

How far does one have to trace their roots to understand themselves?

Because I’m starting a change with mine on how we are and what to expect/do moving forward.

Yea, I knew my mom, father, grandmas, grandpa and one great grandpa and great grandma and my grandparents knew their grandparents.

a lot of things of “our” heritage was passed down but I also embrace what I’m doing.

So how far back do you have to go to understand your people and how does it really affect you in how the world is today.

Slavery.

Sorry to interrupt.When i go out at nite i keep hearing all walks of whites listenin to Kanyes music. Thats all my brews.lol. carry on...

I beg to differ as I'm watching it. Sounds like Hitler shit.
Seems like you want to see it that way and run with that false narrative. It's not antisemitic. Nor is it pro Hitler

You came in thinking what the tabloids falsely said.
Don't let them think 4 you.

Last edited:
I'm watching it.
Cool.... watch it. Don't lie tho.
I'm standing by looking for the lies.
They start talking about Hitler around 2:37:00.
Ron is high lighting a book from a jewish guy named Robert Herzstein. The book is called
"The Nazis: World War 2"

And it quotes Hitler as saying

"The genetic heritage of the jews is purportedly traced to the Oriental (Shemetic), Negro, near Asian, & Hamitic (African) peoples."

It's only about 1 minute of what Hitler supposedly said. 2hrs and 30 mins the film talking history stuff before it mentions Hitler. After it mentions Hitler it goes right back for another hour about Black history

Last edited:
Back