Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Good article on this whole situation with Kyrie

damn, a lot of ether in that article

it’s crazy that after kyrie completes their agenda, a man whose participating in a cultural genocide is going to determine whether or not kyrie is fit to play for the nets again

i always felt corporations don’t give a fuck about oppressed groups. but they want their money and support so they’ll pretend

so imo all this venom spewed at kyrie and even kanye is performative. you can’t convince me all these people genuinely give a fuck about jewish communities. but they’re using it as an excuse to tear down black men. this country never misses an opportunity to do so

damn, a lot of ether in that article

it’s crazy that after kyrie completes their agenda, a man whose participating in a cultural genocide is going to determine whether or not kyrie is fit to play for the nets again

i always felt corporations don’t give a fuck about oppressed groups. but they want their money and support so they’ll pretend

so imo all this venom spewed at kyrie and even kanye is performative. you can’t convince me all these people genuinely give a fuck about jewish communities. but they’re using it as an excuse to tear down black men. this country never misses an opportunity to do so

Yeah the author, who is Jewish himself, also was on a podcast with former NBA player Etan Thomas and he said "this is scary to alot of Jewish people here not only because of the rhetoric but also because it's forcing them to reconcile with how they've come to view themselves as just white people and not just Jewish." That point was just as much ether as his article

Not just for the Jewish stat but this graphic, if accurate, does speak to how often we overestimate things. We see it on a smaller scale all the time when someone says "a bunch of people are upset about *random things here*" when in reality they've seen like 3 people tweet about a topic and assign a much larger audience to certain things.

It's perception. Think about the LBGT shit. If you had four of those together from that chart, you still have less 10% of the population, yet you now see gay people in practically every show, movie, game, etc... Basically, we're overcorrecting when it comes to representation.

It's similar to how a lot of people outside of the U.S. think that black people are around 50% of the country. They see us overrepresented in sports, music, movies, etc... and don't realize that there are large portions of this country that have next to no black people.

Shout out to Nick Cannon

Why am I brought up, sir?
You always in the middle of some heat! You either got beef or you talking to the butcher about the beef you looking for...

You that friend that you can’t wear good shoes around cause y’all might be fighting some dudes cause YOU started some shit or can’t take a joke..

.we cool but you volatile as shit

always on some “what you looking at..?”

:readyforwar:

And I’m “like chilllllll fam....we good”

we all know one...you the one on this board

Back