Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

How far does one have to trace their roots to understand themselves?

Because I’m starting a change with mine on how we are and what to expect/do moving forward.

Yea, I knew my mom, father, grandmas, grandpa and one great grandpa and great grandma and my grandparents knew their grandparents.

a lot of things of “our” heritage was passed down but I also embrace what I’m doing.

So how far back do you have to go to understand your people and how does it really affect you in how the world is today.

Hmmm I’m interested in ancestry too I’m mad because I should’ve got this information from my grand parents before they passed.

Cool.... watch it. Don't lie tho.
I'm standing by looking for the lies.
They start talking about Hitler around 2:37:00.
Ron is high lighting a book from a jewish guy named Robert Herzstein. The book is called
"The Nazis: World War 2"

And it quotes Hitler as saying

"The genetic heritage of the jews is purportedly traced to the Oriental (Shemetic), Negro, near Asian, & Hamitic (African) peoples."

It's only about 1 minute of what Hitler supposedly said. 2hrs and 30 mins the film talking history stuff before it mentions Hitler. After it mentions Hitler it goes right back for another hour about Black history

Why is that "free thinkers" can never seem to accept when someone doesn't come to their same conclusions on something? Isn't that the whole point of free thinking?

Why does the blackness of the original Jews mean so much to you? I ask that question because the more one learns about African history and "black people," the more you realize how different we all are. You can look at the chick in that picture and say she's black because of her skin tone, but that's just one phenotypic trait. There are others, her hair for example, that are much different from that of other black Africans, especially those from which we African Americans typically descend. At the end of the day, you might prove that the original Jews looked like that chick, but so what? That doesn't mean you can say we're all in the same gang. Even if the Jews looked like that, it didn't stop them from looking at the Cushites who were black Africans as on and off enemies like all the other groups.

Why is that "free thinkers" can never seem to accept when someone doesn't come to their same conclusions on something? Isn't that the whole point of free thinking?
🤨what does that have to do about the facts of the documentary? You making it about something else which has no importance to me.
Why does the blackness of the original Jews mean so much to you? I ask that question because the more one learns about African history and "black people," the more you realize how different we all are. You can look at the chick in that picture and say she's black because of her skin tone, but that's just one phenotypic trait. There are others, her hair for example, that are much different from that of other black Africans, especially those from which we African Americans typically descend. At the end of the day, you might prove that the original Jews looked like that chick, but so what? That doesn't mean you can say we're all in the same gang. Even if the Jews looked like that, it didn't stop them from looking at the Cushites who were black Africans as on and off enemies like all the other groups.
Why do you care that it means so much to me?🤔
I'm just a messenger yo😏
Every time I interact with you, you start asking and telling me things that's remedial. Like I'm not aware.
You didn't even mention Haplogroup E1b1a or E1b1b.
That's how we're in the same gang man.
YAP Gang😎
The common ancestor is E1b1.
Black Africans (Hamitic, Black Moors, Phoenicians, Canaanites) sold other Africans that were (Shemitic).
Simple yo

Ketchup pleighboi

🤨what does that have to do about the facts of the documentary? You making it about something else which has no importance to me.

Why do you care that it means so much to me?🤔
I'm just a messenger yo😏
Every time I interact with you, you start asking and telling me things that's remedial. Like I'm not aware.
You didn't even mention Haplogroup E1b1a or E1b1b.
That's how we're in the same gang man.
YAP Gang😎
The common ancestor is E1b1.
Black Africans (Hamitic, Black Moors, Phoenicians, Canaanites) sold other Africans that were (Shemitic).
Simple yo

Ketchup pleighboi

Stop being so sensitive homey. I asked because I was curious. I don't care that much, so if you didn't want to answer, you could have kept it moving.

And I didn't mention Haplogroup E1b1 because again, who cares? Or more importantly, why should we care? You have a group of Africans that share a particular genetic marker, ok. What significance does that have for you? Why does that hold so much weight in your opinion given all the other genetic and cultural differences between various groups of "black" people.

Bruh, you flood every topic on this board with this shit. You really shouldn't be getting so touchy just because someone asks you to explain what, in your opinion, is the practical relevance of it all.

Stop being so sensitive homey. I asked because I was curious. I don't care that much, so if you didn't want to answer, you could have kept it moving.

And I didn't mention Haplogroup E1b1 because again, who cares? Or more importantly, why should we care? You have a group of Africans that share a particular genetic marker, ok. What significance does that have for you? Why does that hold so much weight in your opinion given all the other genetic and cultural differences between various groups of "black" people.

Bruh, you flood every topic on this board with this shit. You really shouldn't be getting so touchy just because someone asks you to explain what, in your opinion, is the practical relevance of it all.
Sensitive?
I thought I was being straight forward🤷🏽‍♂️
But since you want to put that on me, fine.

Anyway

So you don't care about Haplotypes but want to tell me about phenotypes..... Gotcha pleighboi!😏

Not directed at you but
All these niggas is sensitive. At least @Bed$tuy is standing in something.
Most of these other niggas are doing the white mans work to poison the 12:39am black darkness mindset. Are you fooled easier in the dark or in the light?

Sensitive?
I thought I was being straight forward🤷🏽‍♂️
But since you want to put that on me, fine.

Anyway

So you don't care about Haplotypes but want to tell me about phenotypes..... Gotcha!

Bruh, you're missing the point. I'm asking why you believe singular haplotypes or phenotypes are important when talking about groups of people that are separated and differentiated by much more than that. Like this really shouldn't be a difficult question. I'm basically just asking you why you believe that the stuff you're posting is relevant to the plights of modern black people, and you're reacting like I'm trying to battle you.

Bruh, you're missing the point. I'm asking why you believe singular haplotypes or phenotypes are important when talking about groups of people that are separated and differentiated by much more than that. Like this really shouldn't be a difficult question. I'm basically just asking you why you believe that the stuff you're posting is relevant to the plights of modern black people, and you're reacting like I'm trying to battle you.
🤦🏾‍♂️. I'm not making it difficult.
I'm answering your simple questions.
You making it seem like I'm catching feelings but I'm not.
I brought up Haplogroups because there is no separations. Only connections which the documentary emphasizes. Cultural connections that some of the Yoruba and Igbo have with the East Africans

Don't make this about me.
Watch the movie and lets talk history.
My historical brother😐

Basically….
Problem is some of the interesting places seem to only have poorer black people.
Almost liked what she said until the end.

She's clueless and has no overstanding skills🥱
please explain.... Kanye is actually using the same talking points...or did I miss something....”black people can’t read contracts”...Kanye has said that in multiple interviews including the Lex one. How is that not a talking point of the klan?

New slaves by Kanye:

They throwin' hate at me
Want me to stay at ease
Fuck you and your corporation
Y'all niggas can't control me
I know that we the new slaves
I'm 'bout to wild the fuck out
I'm goin' Bobby Boucher
I know that pussy ain't free
You niggas pussy, ain't me
Y'all throwin' contracts at me
You know that niggas can't read
Throw on some Maybach keys
Fuck it, c'est la vie
Y'all niggas can't fuck with me

she right...this coon is using talking points of the enemy and since he so powerful it gives these racist fucks license to say....See my man Kanye and My girl Candace know these niggers are dumb dangerous animals....

jews don’t let Jews hate on Jews... they sure as hell don’t let others hate on Jews. Again please help me over stand

I’m with you on this...

there are people that don’t believe in God at all that believe it’s important for the original Hebrews to be black..

..I’m like wait...if there is no god .....then by default there is no or are no, chosen people.

So why do I care if the original Jews were black....

Also what if they original Jews were black...and they now are a tribe that isn’t identifiable by “racial traits”....so now there are Jews that look like any and everyone...even Asian...now what? You still not getting into some special white Jews only club...and again why the fuck would you want to join a club that doesn’t want you.

I need to be educated guys...I don’t get it....

it’s great being black.... I don’t need to be associated with anyone else....we good enough for me.

what if I told you his help ain’t helping?

this dude thinks he is doing something for black people when he says George Bush don’t care about black people but HE BLACK....

‘this is coonery- when you forget you and your kids are black....

Kanye....when you say black people ....it’s about YOU and YOUR OWN SELF INTEREST...

Back