Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

True but their practices are messed up from what I been reading and they are major drug dealers from that ilk too. Yet niggas are the problem.
They say jews don't kill jews but I know one that got killed by his own. He was a very bad construction contractor known in East Flatbush.

I'll never forget his name...... ZIV

My pops wanted to kill that guy.
He lost a lot of money and almost lost 2 houses until my older brothers and sister stepped in.

We found out ZIV got killed by some other Jewish guy for stealing his money and not finishing this construction site. He was known for doing that and my pops was one of the ones that fell for it.

The construction and home monopoly business game they got going on it just ..... wow

Mannnnn....They can easily send the city to inspect your home thats getting rehabilitated. Then all of a sudden you have over 20-30k in fines and the contractor not handling it. Its a grimey game.

It is very important to own your house. They know how work loopholes and shit for people that's struggling with mortgages. They hound people with mortgages with irrelevant mail about selling their homes. They very tactical and know how to break you down step by step. It's like they have a playbook or some shit they been planning for years.

They say jews don't kill jews but I know one that got killed by his own. He was a very bad construction contractor known in East Flatbush.

I'll never forget his name...... ZIV

My pops wanted to kill that guy.
He lost a lot of money and almost lost 2 houses until my older brothers and sister stepped in.

We found out ZIV got killed by some other Jewish guy for stealing his money and not finishing this construction site. He was known for doing that and my pops was one of the ones that fell for it.

The construction and home monopoly business game they got going on it just ..... wow

Mannnnn....They can easily send the city to inspect your home thats getting rehabilitated. Then all of a sudden you have over 20-30k in fines and the contractor not handling it. Its a grimey game.

It is very important to own your house. They know how work loopholes and shit for people that's struggling with mortgages. They hound people with mortgages with irrelevant mail about selling their homes. They very tactical and know how to break you down step by step. It's like they have a playbook or some shit they been planning for years.
My thing is who is helping them people against them?
We too busy sayjng who deserves some shit cuz they said something that don’t even relate
We so fractured and dived Ed …like it’s people that ain’t got shit good to say about a black man in here.
Only time they in a black man side is when he gets killed by a white cop.
then we have the “just because he’s black mskes it stupid”
When I see them others…it’s “ because your like me.”
Mfs will find anything and everything to prove a nigga ain’t to be followed, listened to, or admired and lastly respected.
then got niggas speaking on shit they don’t know about. Never left they mom basement telling someone how to prepare for turbulence at 39000 ft.
love my folk but hate when niggas nig

Last edited:
This thread is all over the place.

Lol to sum it up it’s Dos defending the rich, Bedstuy breaking down how we Hebrews through dna, rational people feeling like Kanye wanted this to happen and others who think he just goofy, and others who think Kanye sees what we don’t see.

My thing is who is helping them people against them?
We too busy sayjng who deserves some shit cuz they said something that don’t even relate
We so fractured and dived Ed …like it’s people that ain’t got shit good to say about a black man in here.
Only time they in a black man side is when he gets killed by a white cop.
then we have the “just because he’s black mskes it stupid”
When I see them others…it’s “ because your like me.”
Mfs will find anything and everything to proud a nigga ain’t to be followed, listened to, or admired and lastly respected.
then got niggas speaking on shit they don’t know about. Never left they mom basement telling someone who to prepare for turbulence at 39000 ft.
love my folk but hate when niggas nig

You are exaggerating everybody in this group is pro black man.

Just cuz you sober and focused at the moment, don’t come in here judging us.
It is all over the place though.

With that said, yo, this Hebrews To Negroes doc is unwatchable. It wears you out. I don’t know what I expected, but I guess im not surprised to see It’s def not a doc for my crowd and I DON’T recommend it. I kinda knew that going into it though.

I don’t need 3.5 hours of a doc with MID AF editorial style, coupled with Mid AF narrating voice delivered in an annoying, dissonant a monotone that comes off like he assumes “unassumingly” his audience is both a complete black idiot as well as a white PHD sitting back giving a nod of approval at all the random compiled historical tidbits mentioned over cheesy background music, all just to make a “decent” case for the ethnic identity of black ppl in America for being of the seed of Jacob, while telling us nothing as far as what the Bible teach about the Body of Christ and what has to be done to enter into it as far as our current time is concerned, instead bombarding us with all this historical data that will do nothing to change your spiritual outcome since you still failing to observe the pattern set by the Apostles who walked with the Mashiach while he was on earth.*

I will say it has no Anti-Semitic material and neither does it mention anything about Holocaust not happening. That’s all you need to know. Other than that, skip it.

Last edited:
Back