Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Man you got whole killers turned pastors leading churches. Miss me with the Floyd stuff. We got all these conspiracies and that one sticks? And you may not like what he says but he has points.
your anger won’t allow you so be objective .
im more mad at the people who scammed poor black people out of donations in the name ofa lie. I’m more mad at those who used Black Death as profit.
ficus on the real problems, notwhat some dude saying without you getting clarity.
No don't miss me with that George Floyd stuff.

He doesn't have a point. George Floyd died because the police killed him and for no other reason.

I'm not going to look over all of this anti black dumb shit he's been saying

I have room to be mad at him and them And he is them

He's a grifter,a coon,and mentally ill

lol The ADL going after Dave for those jokes is hilarious given that "Space Jews" running joke he had going through out the entirety of his last special. The did the trans whining just drown out the Jewish backlash or do Jews really not care about jokes but are trying to keep their little pity party going now?
I knew that was going to cause a fuss but Dave is a comedian and can wiggle his way out that

I somewhat get that but that can be seen as a problem in and of itself. Personally myself I don't do all that picking and choosing shit. As I've said before I don't fuck with rats at all. So with that I'm not going to excuse a rat who is my family while I stand on that principle when it's someone outside of my family. Shit like that fractures movements and progress.

Certain things/violations of us as a people should be standard and a one size fits all.
I agree. But we have more heat for a black man saying shit than the system that actually hurts our real life day to day. I’m not saying I’m higher or better but the shit I see and deal with…..Kanye’s words don’t register as anywhere near a problem. People losing jobs because lack of boosters, and those with jobs can’t afford rent and they need roommates. A steady stream of us going homeless. Add in crime going crazy in Oakland, two of my workers took leave for funerals, one of them a teen that was killed. Black kids still getting killed in philly. Kids bruh. Then it’s the missing black people. . So nah, ye’s words are just that. We got real world problems that need our attention in my eyes.
Sorry for my rant

I agree. But we have more heat for a black man saying shit than the system that actually hurts our real life day to day. I’m not saying I’m higher or better but the shit I see and deal with…..Kanye’s words don’t register as anywhere near a problem. People losing jobs because lack of boosters, and those with jobs can’t afford rent and they need roommates. A steady stream of us going homeless. Add in crime going crazy in Oakland, two of my workers took leave for funerals, one of them a teen that was killed. Black kids still getting killed in philly. Kids bruh. Then it’s the missing black people. . So nah, ye’s words are just that. We got real world problems that need our attention in my eyes.
Sorry for my rant
I ain’t letting shit ride.

Well yes you could but I'm not a multi-millionaire or billionaire

Anybody who's not going around saying that George Floyd didn't die from police brutality and slavery was a choice would be a better choice than Kanye
You can start by living your neighbor, talking with the youth…hearing them out and helping redirect them. Go take the kid in a wheelchair for a spin around the block. Pop wheelies with him. Help feed the homeless and have conversations with them. Acknowledge to other black peoples that you see them and hear them. Not everything is about money. Community and social capital is worth more than money.

Right and I get that. You watch to find what they talking about. It bigger picture type thing
I get the bigger picture thing but at the same time, you have to be able to speak to your audience. If you are selling a product, you are not exempt from critique. People can watch the film but not remember a damn thing after a few weeks because it did not motivate some to research deeper. Delivery of a message is just as important as the message itself .

I get the bigger picture thing but at the same time, you have to be able to speak to your audience. If you are selling a product, you are not exempt from critique. People can watch the film but not remember a damn thing after a few weeks because it did not motivate some to research deeper. Delivery of a message is just as important as the message itself .
Bro….
They watched it to use it against one of ours.
we need focus. The enemy don’t rest.

I expect racist and the system to do what it does and I don't like them either but it cuts deeper when it's your own kind saying this kind of stuff

But the other reason why you can't rely on Kanye it's because Kanye worships Fame and money and white people.

He's going around saying that white men are the most oppressed people in America.

He had a label full of some of the best artists and just neglects it.

Sway told him he could do it on his own and he had a fit

facts and married a lady who bloodline is from the caucus moountains

I expect racist and the system to do what it does and I don't like them either but it cuts deeper when it's your own kind saying this kind of stuff
Why does he hold that much weight in your life? What about the other 13million of us?
Focus

But the other reason why you can't rely on Kanye it's because Kanye worships Fame and money and white people.

He's going around saying that white men are the most oppressed people in America.

He had a label full of some of the best artists and just neglects it.

Sway told him he could do it on his own and he had a fit
I tell y’all all the time the same thing. So what’s ya point?
Y’all niggas tell me it ain’t for errbody. Guess who happy you said that…..WS offspring.
they now have no competition.

Why does he hold that much weight in your life? What about the other 13million of us?
Focus

Bruh you’re the only one focused soley on Ye. I don’t think loch is throwing away black people he just don’t like Kanye and that’s fine. It’s millions of other black business folks and it’s more than 13 million of us

No don't miss me with that George Floyd stuff.

He doesn't have a point. George Floyd died because the police killed him and for no other reason.

I'm not going to look over all of this anti black dumb shit he's been saying

I have room to be mad at him and them And he is them

He's a grifter,a coon,and mentally ill
Dont you live in atlanta?
Are all them killers coons too?

I tell y’all all the time the same thing. So what’s ya point?
Y’all niggas tell me it ain’t for errbody. Guess who happy you said that…..WS offspring.
they now have no competition.

Saying running a business ain’t for everybody is not the same as telling a entrepreneur that he can work within the black community. You know as well as I that not everybody wants to run a business not that they can’t. You gotta let that argument go.

Bruh you’re the only one focused soley on Ye. I don’t think loch is throwing away black people he just don’t like Kanye and that’s fine. It’s millions of other black business folks and it’s more than 13 million of us
Yet we here focused on one man and shitting on him like he’s the one that killed our homie.

Last edited:
Back