Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Saying running a business ain’t for everybody is not the same as telling a entrepreneur that he can work within the black community. You know as well as I that not everybody wants to run a business not that they can’t. You gotta let that argument go.
Fuck that I never will. It’s room for us all to cake. And if money ain’t ya thing it’s helping the community with your gift. But we need more business owners to not rely on them. You niggas sound defeated getting in the bus to go to a game. Me?
I’m Dos, im
Nobody’s bitch!

38265E78-C2CD-483A-84A3-884FBE90239F.gif

Yet we here focused on one man and shutting on him like he’s the one that killed our homie.
Because that type of stuff that Kanye is spreading is actually dangerous and also has real world consequences

Kanye has become a cult like Donald Trump

She is spreading the same neo-Nazi white supremacist agenda did your railing against

It does it make it not bad because it’s a black man doing it in fact it makes it worse in some ways

He is talking the same type of Did mass shooters go out and mow innocent people down over.

But I’m not losing any sleep over Kanye West

My dislike for Kanye West has a lot to do with the fact that I am a huge Kanye West fan

He presented his self as a totally different type of person when he started off and now he has totally with some whole other way.

And I still enjoy some of his music and I wish he would just shut up and get help.

I agree. But we have more heat for a black man saying shit than the system that actually hurts our real life day to day. I’m not saying I’m higher or better but the shit I see and deal with…..Kanye’s words don’t register as anywhere near a problem. People losing jobs because lack of boosters, and those with jobs can’t afford rent and they need roommates. A steady stream of us going homeless. Add in crime going crazy in Oakland, two of my workers took leave for funerals, one of them a teen that was killed. Black kids still getting killed in philly. Kids bruh. Then it’s the missing black people. . So nah, ye’s words are just that. We got real world problems that need our attention in my eyes.
Sorry for my rant

I think this statement is wrong. That is what the news and social media feed most of us to see and think but I don't think that is case at all if a person was to really go around and check the majority of black peoples temperature on what Kanye said vs how the system treats us. Shit between the news, social media and music. It has most black people thinking most black people are poor, live in the inner city and grow up in and around rampant crime. When that shit ain't close to true.

Death is a part of living. Yes some deaths are fucked up especially when they are young. The deaths and dealing with it is a whole conversation outside of this.

My dislike for Kanye West has a lot to do with the fact that I am a huge Kanye West fan

He presented his self is a totally different type of person when he started off
and now he has totally with some whole other way.

And I still enjoy some of his music and I wish she would just shut up and get help.

Do you think being a huge Kanye fan blinded you from seeing his character flaws earlier and/or not accepting his character flaws?

I'm asking that because I was never a Kanye fan and always felt like something is off about him.

Do you think being a huge Kanye fan blinded you from seeing his character flaws earlier and/or not accepting his character flaws?

I'm asking that because I was never a Kanye fan and always felt like something is off about him.
Nah I been thought he flipped when his mother died .

He really changed when he got with Kim.

Anything else before then I could chalk up to being a weird artist type.

Ok. I’m wrong but it’s more of a reason to control our own.
fact checking ass hoes.
but I stand corrected. I’m loud right or wrong.
Can y’all say the same?
Well I knew that wasn't true because it's like a million black people just in the city of Detroit

I think there's like half a million black people in the city of Atlanta and if you count the Metro Atlanta it's probably like a million

I think this statement is wrong. That is what the news and social media feed most of us to see and think but I don't think that is case at all if a person was to really go around and check the majority of black peoples temperature on what Kanye said vs how the system treats us. Shit between the news, social media and music. It has most black people thinking most black people are poor, live in the inner city and grow up in and around rampant crime. When that shit ain't close to true.

Death is a part of living. Yes some deaths are fucked up especially when they are young. The deaths and dealing with it is a whole conversation outside of this.
Can you leave please? We don’t need ya facts right now.

Can you leave please? We don’t need ya facts right now.

LLS no cause just like most times I think you're in the right place. You struggle with landing your points. Like how Kanye crashed and Dave Chappelle landed. You're like Kanye with the shit and need a little help getting your shit right.

Back