Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Aye I stopped reading this nonsense once it became nonsense but the fact that people are still pissed off at jews for sticking up for themselves against a guy that said he was essentially declaring war on jews even though those same people defended that same motherfucker for essentially saying he was declaring war on black people is crazy.

If we canceled Kanye when he said slavery seems like a choice or Harriet Tubman never freed any slaves we wouldn't even have to be having this conversation. Now this coon is literally comparing himself to George Floyd and Emmit Till.

Why the fuck is this still an argument?

I get why you feel that way, but I can't agree. You can't spend years building up bad will and then cry when people take the opportunity to get at you. This ain't about that movie. This is about Kyrie and the animosity he's created.

Kyrie ain't crying about shit and the fact that he ain't crying about any of the so called bad will he has built up is just another "reason" they are going at him so hard.

Last edited:
Aye I stopped reading this nonsense once it became nonsense but the fact that people are still pissed off at jews for sticking up for themselves against a guy that said he was essentially declaring war on jews even though those same people defended that same motherfucker for essentially saying he was declaring war on black people is crazy.

If we canceled Kanye when he said slavery seems like a choice or Harriet Tubman never freed any slaves we wouldn't even have to be having this conversation. Now this coon is literally comparing himself to George Floyd and Emmit Till.

Because Dos feels black people too sensitive or too slow and Kanye cares

Kyrie ain't crying about shit and the fact that he ain't crying about any of the so called bad will he has built up is just another "reason" they are going at him so hard.

Yeah, you're probably right there. If you fuck up and don't bend the knee, they will try to destroy you.

It wasn't really a scam.

Not in the way that people think.

It's just that everyone didn't need to take it.

Basically, the CDC and other organizations made it seem like anyone who didn't take it was gonna die from Covid.

That definitely hasn't been the case.

The only people who really needed to take it were people with certain pre-existing conditions and/or certain blood types.

The CDC and WHO have this information on their respective websites, but they never went out of their way to publicly disclose it because they believed that the only way to achieve herd immunity was if as many people as possible got vaccinated.

Even though it's been scientifically established for decades that natural immunity is the best way to get there.

I remember some people on here were laughing when I said that a lot of people who took the vaccine felt like they got played, but were too embarrassed to admit it.

So they went out of their way to criticize anyone who didn't take it and tried to make it seem like there was something wrong with them for not doing it.

Now, some of those same people say they regret taking the vaccines/boosters............and even say that they haven't felt the same since they took it.

So, while it might not have been a scam in the truest sense of the word.....the narrative that was being pushed to convince people to take it was definitely misleading.

I never shit on people for taking it and found myself often fighting with people who I felt were being OD critical against people who didn't want to.
In the end I ended up deciding to take the first 2 doses. Ended up catching it about 6 months after my 2nd dose. Definitely regret it. I caught h1n1 when it was popping and I ate that shit. And it felt much much worst than COVID. Maybe that was because I took the 2 doses but I think I would have been fine without it.

Still don't have my full sense of smell back. 😞

Its not stop engaging remedial niggas

Not just for the Jewish stat but this graphic, if accurate, does speak to how often we overestimate things. We see it on a smaller scale all the time when someone says "a bunch of people are upset about *random things here*" when in reality they've seen like 3 people tweet about a topic and assign a much larger audience to certain things.

People post books the intend on reading and movies they intend on watching. Just going by the title and/or the flap copy.
thjng is he never said hurt people because of the book/movie.
We he said he didnt see yet, then come back to him when he does.
If he says it was good and bad parts and still ain’t talk greasy about the small hats.
End it.
After that it’s a witch hunt.
if niggas are hurt over just a post of a picture of a black hand im chains….did they read it to know what’s in it?
Fuck they read it for ?
Don’t that make them anti Semitic for reading it?
Or is it research purposes?
Aint kyrie researching too?
Did them niggas apologize for researching?
I hope he retires and say fuck they list of demands.
Jews are tricking black people out of apartments in nyc. Now what matters more? Kyries book or them making black people homeless?
Or his blatant disregard of the white and Jew lead power structure telling him how and what to read?

Back