Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

We need to control our tongues if you got evidence than show if not then shut up. We need realistic changes not fantasy or half baked half truths. We need much more.
Bruh I get that.
but this is an everyday centuries old war we in against everyone. Why not focus on what someone adds vs what you think they should articulate for you. If it’s crazy an not factual so what. Who am I to make someone explain themselves over minuscule shit when we need solutions to help our people. What someone chooses to believe is on them. If they want to debate ok. Respectful friendly debate that should not go past that. Once it ends , it ends. That debate or belief or lack thereof should be a teaching or educational moment. And being on the opposite might teach you some about yourself and how you view and engage people, which could be an issue in someone else’s eyes.
so while we out here disqualifying people, our small number are getting lower. People will cower from speaking openly while them people stay one code first.
A flat esrther might have good aim, or resources or something else useful. How about just keep the nigga away from teaching astronomy and build with him in things y’all do agree on. That’s the beginning of creating and staying on code.

common ground.
That should be more important than anything.

You can have evidence and they'll still come after you. Stop acting like any of this is reasonable, it isn't. If people saying that a certain group controls nearly every institution in the country, and that's considered anti-semetic.....how do you change anything? If saying that Jews were deep in the slave trade is anti-semetic, then history gets rewritten. Kyrie is a fool, but we have to stop being ok with the double standard towards us.

How many Jewish NBA players have there been the last 25, hell 50 years? But the last two commissioners have both been Jewish. It's comical

You're not understanding what I'm saying. It's in regards to us working together, some of us need to do other work and allow the thinking for others who think more logically. We need to move more silently and secretly seat ourselves. We need to take over STEM completely and innovation.

Bruh I get that.
but this is an everyday centuries old war we in against everyone. Why not focus on what someone adds vs what you think they should articulate for you. If it’s crazy an not factual so what. Who am I to make someone explain themselves over minuscule shit when we need solutions to help our people. What someone chooses to believe is on them. If they want to debate ok. Respectful friendly debate that should not go past that. Once it ends , it ends. That debate or belief or lack thereof should be a teaching or educational moment. And being on the opposite might teach you some about yourself and how you view and engage people, which could be an issue in someone else’s eyes.
so while we out here disqualifying people, our small number are getting lower. People will cower from speaking openly while them people stay one code first.
A flat esrther might have good aim, or resources or something else useful. How about just keep the nigga away from teaching astronomy and build with him in things y’all do agree on. That’s the beginning of creating and staying on code.

common ground.

I'm not saying we can't work with them but it's hard to win wars if your comrades are not in reality and using psuedo science and get you all killed. Our enemies are using sophisticated weaponry bro and using proper science. They will go in a church or a temple and yet they will use proper scientific analysis to defeat their enemies. I'm saying until we can properly think then we have no way of winning. If you don't know your enemy and you don't know yourself and don't understand the environment you are in then you will be lost.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. It's in regards to us working together, some of us need to do other work and allow the thinking for others who think more logically. We need to move more silently and secretly seat ourselves. We need to take over STEM completely and innovation.
Great idea. But with this execution your missing many thing that happen along the way. This should be it’s own thread. Could be a great discussion.

Great idea. But with this execution your missing many thing that happen along the way. This should be it’s own thread. Could be a great discussion.

Being in the military and being in real life seen too many times where people didn't use reality and bite them in the ass imagine this mission was for all of us. And failed cause of goofy beliefs your kids gone, grandkids gone, family and friends. Beliefs are powerful because they control our actions.

Religious scientists majority of them put their beliefs outside of the lab and focus on science.

I'm not saying we can't work with them but it's hard to win wars if your comrades are not in reality and using psuedo science and get you all killed. Our enemies are using sophisticated weaponry bro and using proper science. They will go in a church or a temple and yet they will use proper scientific analysis to defeat their enemies. I'm saying until we can properly think then we have no way of winning. If you don't know your enemy and you don't know yourself and don't understand the environment you are in then you will be lost.
I hear you.
but my pushback is, white dudes are riding no matter what. The crazy dude who drinks blood for life force energy is still an ally cuz he understands who his enemy is. His comrades ignore his rants or engage to pacify him. Doing both while knowing who the enemy is. They may even talk him into suicide bombing to take down ten people. But he’s useful. Those so called intellectuals need to know a weapon is a weapon is a weapon. Anything and anybody can be a weapon. Kids killing people in Vietnam for instance.
we are all not the same. We differ in many areas…but are all useful to go against the agenda and system. I don’t want clones of me. Because I have my flaws , but take my good traits and throw them in the pot with your good traits. A kyrie May be a useful leader in places we may be weak…..but we must notice it, nurture it, and dint abandon our own. Especially if he’s not on some kill the small hard type shit. He posted a doc. That’s it.
Know how many docs I posted? Many that go against people beliefs. But you can choose to take the good and leave the bad but that should be his choice in what he takes from it.
it may turn him into a Jew hating monster. But what if he learns something and moves in because it didn’t satisfy his thirst for knowledge?
isn’t that his choice?

Long story short I think they doing Kyrie too harsh, he needed to be called out on it but they doing him way too hard. I understand standing on your ground but only if you know what why you should and this wasn't it.

Being in the military and being in real life seen too many times where people didn't use reality and bite them in the ass imagine this mission was for all of us. And failed cause of goofy beliefs your kids gone, grandkids gone, family and friends. Beliefs are powerful because they control our actions.

Religious scientists majority of them put their beliefs outside of the lab and focus on science.
Crazy thing I saw similar in my industry. But beliefs are respected as long as you do your job well.

Long story short I think they doing Kyrie too harsh, he needed to be called out on it but they doing him way too hard. I understand standing on your ground but only if you know what why you should and this wasn't it.
But how can you say this about him.
that’s making him convince you of his beliefs.
Respectfully
What makes you the authority on how a man should defend himself?

Bruh I get that.

common ground.

but why do we gotta accept dumb stuff most people don’t think earth is flat for a reason if you can be easily made to believe blatant nonsense we can help you but nobody will co-sign it

Back