Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Wack100 was jokingly cursing out some Ashkenazi Jews
šŸ˜­ they caught some serious feelings early on a Sunday morning. Them Jews mad as hell šŸ¤£
Replay is off. Can only listen live right now

Last edited:

So with this now being another instance of something coming out about a Kanye interview being edited to take out offensive comments would this be people trying to save him from himself? Because if there really was some conspiracy against him like some have come to believe then Kanye could've been done years back if he's been saying this type of shit going back years and these interviews/comments were aired in full

Bruh I get that.
but this is an everyday centuries old war we in against everyone. Why not focus on what someone adds vs what you think they should articulate for you. If itā€™s crazy an not factual so what. Who am I to make someone explain themselves over minuscule shit when we need solutions to help our people. What someone chooses to believe is on them. If they want to debate ok. Respectful friendly debate that should not go past that. Once it ends , it ends. That debate or belief or lack thereof should be a teaching or educational moment. And being on the opposite might teach you some about yourself and how you view and engage people, which could be an issue in someone elseā€™s eyes.
so while we out here disqualifying people, our small number are getting lower. People will cower from speaking openly while them people stay one code first.
A flat esrther might have good aim, or resources or something else useful. How about just keep the nigga away from teaching astronomy and build with him in things yā€™all do agree on. Thatā€™s the beginning of creating and staying on code.

common ground.
That should be more important than anything.

I dont have a side in this debate, Im just finding the discussion interesting.
Wrong or unproven information is not miniscule though. It causes distractions to your plan.
Say you are in a team. Yall are trying to get a business off the ground. One of your members says some unproven remarks against Chinese people. The Chinese community is in a up roar. It completely hinders your plans. Do you still keep your boy on your team and take the heat? Or do you try to cut him off.

but why do we gotta accept dumb stuff most people donā€™t think earth is flat for a reason if you can be easily made to believe blatant nonsense we can help you but nobody will co-sign it
Hiw does it hurt or harm you that he believes the earth is flat.
Itā€™s easy to ignoreā€¦what do you have in common?

I dont have a side in this debate, Im just finding the discussion interesting.
Wrong or unproven information is not miniscule though. It causes distractions to your plan.
Say you are in a team. Yall are trying to get a business off the ground. One of your members says some unproven remarks against Chinese people. The Chinese community is in a up roar. It completely hinders your plans. Do you still keep your boy on your team and take the heat? Or do you try to cut him off.
We need to talk and come to a middle ground.
you know how many people hate black oeople but still make a living off us? Generational wealth is made fucking us over but their families are cool.
Si you example has solutions.
people feeding their families not caring how we feel or whi believe we should go back to africa.
Didnt the nba commiss say he dint like black people at games?
Yet black people at games. He getting his check.

Not freeway.
the guy who brought in tons of drugs into the black community. Not him. Help change the landscape of black America because he was out for himself and kinda celebrated to this day. He the last nigga who need to say anything.
Who lives mattered to you Mr Ross?
Yet you are welcomed in black community
Stfu

Hiw does it hurt or harm you that he believes the earth is flat.
Itā€™s easy to ignoreā€¦what do you have in common?

cuz it's dangerous

you kno mf was killed for sayin the sun doesn't revolve around the earth at one point

history can & will repeat itself

We need to talk and come to a middle ground.
you know how many people hate black oeople but still make a living off us? Generational wealth is made fucking us over but their families are cool.
Si you example has solutions.
people feeding their families not caring how we feel or whi believe we should go back to africa.
Didnt the nba commiss say he dint like black people at games?
Yet black people at games. He getting his check.
At the underline. A lot of people cant function like this. A lot of the rich do. They hate you but like your money so they will work with you, but they are also plotting to take what you built. They wont have your back if shit gets tough. They will never let you surpass them. Both sides are using each other but it usually doesnt end well.

cuz it's dangerous

you kno mf was killed for sayin the sun doesn't revolve around the earth at one point

history can & will repeat itself
You right but this ainā€™t that.
Yet black people only being criminals has only hurt us.

At the underline. A lot of people cant function like this. A lot of the rich do. They hate you but like your money so they will work with you, but they are also plotting to take what you built. They wont have your back if shit gets tough. They will never let you surpass them. Both sides are using each other but it usually doesnt end well.
How are black people hurting or using the rich?
Your last few sentence are true but thatā€™s also true for some poor whites.
wheres our code?

Nahhh they really don't want a single one our influential voices to be allowed speak in any manner against this established paradigm that seem to be set over everyone huh?? They really threatened by the idea of too many black people coming out of a slumber and starting to rely more on themselves and their own ways of interpreting the world around us huh? Every black person in this thread need to ask themselves why that is, i hope ya'll peep game.
I wasn't even necessarily a Kyrie fan, but the brother have a sympathetic audience with me now. I don't like how he getting did. We might as well be living in a theocracy for all this crazy prideful crap that's going on right now, I would encourage everyone of our ppl to commit yourselves to a reading of the ENTIRE BIBLE. Open your hearts and ask God to open your mind to it and commit yourselves to doing it and watch how much your eyes will be opened to what happening right now, you can't even get mad.

Not freeway.
the guy who brought in tons of drugs into the black community. Not him. Help change the landscape of black America because he was out for himself and kinda celebrated to this day. He the last nigga who need to say anything.
Who lives mattered to you Mr Ross?
Yet you are welcomed in black community
Stfu

Jay Z sold drugs tho

Nahhh they really don't want a single one our influential voices to be allowed speak in any manner against this established paradigm that seem to be set over everyone huh?? They really threatened by the idea of too many black people coming out of a slumber and starting to rely more on themselves and their own ways of interpreting the world around us huh? Every black person in this thread need to ask themselves why that is, i hope ya'll peep game.
I wasn't even necessarily a Kyrie fan, but the brother have a sympathetic audience with me now. I don't like how he getting did. We might as well be living in a theocracy for all this crazy prideful crap that's going on right now, I would encourage everyone of our ppl to commit yourselves to a reading of the ENTIRE BIBLE. Open your hearts and ask God to open your mind to it and commit yourselves to doing it and watch how much your eyes will be opened to what happening right now, you can't even get mad.
I remember earlier this year they went after Whoopi. You really can step out of line or they will cancel you quick.

I remember earlier this year they went after Whoopi. You really canā€™t* step out of line or they will cancel you quick.
Yea i remember that. They gave No love. No grace, no generosity. I was appalled at the time that occurred too. This whole cancel culture thing is starting to become too extreme, childish and immature in a way thatā€™s not even justifiable now. Especially when applied to individuals who donā€™t even have a track of negativity. Plus we as ā€œblack peopleā€ are an oppressed group, we been had a foot on our neck for the past 500+ years and still donā€™t own/control any industry. And for rich groups with crazy resources to continually benefit the most off our both our work and positive contributions, and to have the nerve to apply this type of treatment to those of our people who are proven positive role modes in our community, is a slap to the face.

Yea i remember that. They gave No love. No grace, no generosity. I was appalled at the time that occurred too. This whole cancel culture thing is starting to become too extreme, childish and immature in a way thatā€™s not even justifiable now. Especially when applied to individuals who donā€™t even have a track of negativity. Plus we as ā€œblack peopleā€ are an oppressed group, we been had a foot on our neck for the past 500+ years and still donā€™t own/control any industry. And for rich groups with crazy resources to continually benefit the most off our both our work and positive contributions, and to have the nerve to apply this type of treatment to those of our people who are proven positive role modes in our community, is a slap to the face.
dudes rather attack his beliefs than respect his philanthropic works.

him having a boat full of white girls is more importantā€¦so I guess he deserves this somehow.

Back