Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Dear Black people

You can't do what they do

Know this.

Stupidity and ignorance take you to different places depending on your shade...

Know this.

In the words of my pops:

"Set of rules for blacks...........set of rules for whites."

Used to hate when he said it, but it's definitely true.

In the words of my pops:

"Set of rules for blacks...........set of rules for whites."

Used to hate when he said it, but it's definitely true.

Since we know that is true. It doesn't make sense for us as a people to not stand up when folks start going overboard in how they vilify one us when we do something wrong.

Nothing wrong with having to deal with the consequences of your actions but there is something wrong when those consequences start going too far.

Since we know that is true. It doesn't make sense for us as a people to not stand up when folks start going overboard in how they vilify one us when we do something wrong.

Nothing wrong with having to deal with the consequences of your actions but there is something wrong when those consequences start going too far.

I 100% agree. The problem is though is that there's always a very loud and vocal contingent that sees any sort of consequences as an attempt to silence a Black person...and that's a very easily used manipulation tactic we see playing out in real time. Look at this Kanye and Kyrie shit. You've got some folks riding for them not because they actually believe what they're saying but because they're so Gung ho to defend any Black person they view as being silenced or having to apologize for being wrong as an attempt at being made submissive.

People are really legit stupid nowadays. A lot of people believe anything, and it's impossible to get them to believe the truth no matter how much data you show them.

We have all the data in the world showing transmission of the disease and severity of symptoms both decreased substantially. COVID has been relegated largely to flu status because of the vaccine, yet people are calling it a scam. Make that make sense.

stupidity

Saw a video of a white dude saying.....the media is more mad at Kanye and Kyrie than they was at Jeffrey Epstein.

Only thing I could say was well damn

I mean Jeffrey Epestein was definitely killed at his cell but you know and I know famous people make more news.

I 100% agree. The problem is though is that there's always a very loud and vocal contingent that sees any sort of consequences as an attempt to silence a Black person...and that's a very easily used manipulation tactic we see playing out in real time. Look at this Kanye and Kyrie shit. You've got some folks riding for them not because they actually believe what they're saying but because they're so Gung ho to defend any Black person they view as being silenced or having to apologize for being wrong as an attempt at being made submissive.

Good point. Sometimes and I really mean sometimes, we just going to have to act like those people don't exist. Every other group does it to us when we get offended at some shit they say or do to us. It don't sound right but gotta stay the course on shit and ignore the ignorant sometimes.

All that's left is breaking news that Ye has been dodging taxes and we can call this game a wrap

Back