Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Have you looked into the Nets owner Joe Tsai background?

It'll show how hypocritical he is and the NBA is as well.

Kyrie was a fool for that post but at the same time this shit they doing to him has gone way too far.
All of them are hypocrites though.

One just more vocal (Kyrie) and it’s easy to call his shit out for folks because he does so often and publicly.

But favre didn’t diss Jews and took money from poor black and white folks. So folks don’t care

let him did that to a Jewish community he would have been blasted

All of them are hypocrites though.

One just more vocal (Kyrie) and it’s easy to call his shit out for folks because he does so often and publicly.

But favre didn’t diss Jews and took money from poor black and white folks. So folks don’t care

let him did that to a Jewish community he would have been blasted

It's just as easy to point ouf Joe Tsai shit as well. I mean the shit he is part of has been on posted the State Dept website as being fucked up.

Picks and chooses. I told folks in another thread on another topic that shit wasn't ok but here we are.

It's just as easy to point ouf Joe Tsai shit as well. I mean the shit he is part of has been on posted the State Dept website as being fucked up.

Picks and chooses. I told folks in another thread on another topic that shit wasn't ok but here we are.

One person you have to go find out about and do research

The other speaks it on camera and social media

So its easy to do.

To me all NBA players are hypocrites to me because of China

Didn't realize that.

We'll see what happens after they meet though.

Starting to think the Nets are taking advantage of the situation by trying to avoid having to pay him.
Look I think Kanye and Kyrie are idiots....the crap they spitting is hypocritical and illogical about individuals BUT it’s insane that they being canceled when people doing worse and nothing happening.

example- draymond Green knocked Jordan Poole out at practice and didn’t get suspended by the Warriors. Not sure if beating someone up is less of a issue than Kyrie refusing to apologize in the exact way the Nets want for a video he didn’t produce that is readily available on Amazon. Like where is the Amazon boycott? Why no one mad That a man got assaulted by Greene?

fuck Kanye....but Kyrie seems to be a victim of being a stubborn dumb ass and not knowing the temperature of the room at the wrong time. Kyrie probably doesn’t even realize how insulted people are about this BS..... Kyrie thought this Was the vax topic which shares support by people of all walks of life....everyone knows a reasonable anti-vax person but it’s hard to find a reasonable anti-Semite- And it’s easy as Hell To find a rich powerful “never again” Jew...

after years of on and off Krav Maga I have met a few people that don’t allow any hint of anti-Semitic chatter...even from other Jews....

imagine if black/brown people held to that same rule? No anti-black BS....music would be wayyyy different at a minimum.....”can’t beat a niggas ass if you don’t see a bunch black people as niggas....”. No I’m not rolling with DOS...just saying

One person you have to go find out about and do research

The other speaks it on camera and social media

So its easy to do.

To me all NBA players are hypocrites to me because of China

Joe Tsai shit is on social media and don't need research for real. Folks just got picks and chooses on who they will vilify and let slide.

Have you looked into the Nets owner Joe Tsai background?

It'll show how hypocritical he is and the NBA is as well.

Kyrie was a fool for that post but at the same time this shit they doing to him has gone way too far.

Ya'll looking at this in a vacuum. Kyrie been fucking up since he been in NJ and he hasn't been producing on the court either. They were basically looking for any reason to try get rid of him at this point. It also doesn't help that the president of the league is Jewish.

Ya'll looking at this in a vacuum. Kyrie been fucking up since he been in NJ and he hasn't been producing on the court either. They were basically looking for any reason to try get rid of him at this point. It also doesn't help that the president of the league is Jewish.

I'm not. Like I've said multiple times the post Kyrie made as dumb but at the same time how far this shit is being taken against him is wrong as well.

The fucking Nets owner for the shit he has been apart of has the fucking gall to say Kyrie is unfit to be associated with the Nets is fucking insane.

I'm not. Like I've said multiple times the post Kyrie made as dumb but at the same time how far this shit is being taken against him is wrong as well.

The fucking Nets owner for the shit he has been apart of has the fucking gall to say Kyrie is unfit to be associated with the Nets is fucking insane.

Yeah, I feel you. I'm just saying that not all of this heat is because of linking to the movie. A lot of it is because he's pretty much worn out his welcome in the NBA. The owner is going hard because he wants to be rid of Kyrie not because he gives a shit about some movie Kyrie promoted.

Yea, he gon stand for his folks.

People are really legit stupid nowadays. A lot of people believe anything, and it's impossible to get them to believe the truth no matter how much data you show them.

We have all the data in the world showing transmission of the disease and severity of symptoms both decreased substantially. COVID has been relegated largely to flu status because of the vaccine, yet people are calling it a scam. Make that make sense.
Woah this is not true. Covid has been regulated to the flu because it mutated, had nothing to do with the vaccine at all. Inf act Southern Africa where the mutation happened was hardly vaxxed.

People have no problem with those who chose to take the vaxx, that's your choice. But at the same time, other shouldn't have bene forced to take that crap. The BIG lie was that the vaccine helped stop the spread, which is didn't.

Yeah, I feel you. I'm just saying that not all of this heat is because of linking to the movie. A lot of it is because he's pretty much worn out his welcome in the NBA. The owner is going hard because he wants to be rid of Kyrie not because he gives a shit about some movie Kyrie promoted.

Whatever the reason or reasons IMO they've gone way too far.

Back