Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Would be nice if the NBA players would stand by him.

Just do random walk-outs or........just one day.........all of them come out on the court wearing "We Stand With Kyrie" t-shirts, and then walk off the court.

Don't think they're ready for that kind of heat though.

Kind of understand to a certain extent.

They're probably thinking:

"Why should I risk fucking up my money for this nigga's bullshit?"

Would be interesting to see how the NBA would handle a situation like that.

They're really trying to break this man.

Proving, again, in the process that everything being said about them is true.

The more I think about it, the NBA Players Association really does need to take a stand.

Adam Silver said they're gonna suspend him for a minimum...........MINIMUM...........of 5 games without pay.

Basically saying he's going to have to meet certain terms and conditions before he's allowed to play again.

Silver knows Kyrie's probably not gonna go along with that, so it seems like it's becoming personal at this point.

Said he's supposed to meet with him soon, so stay tuned.

Fucked up how Molly tried to cut off J Williams point about Bezos.

Bitch said "I know he didn't allude to that," so why in the fuck is she interrupting him about that bullshit?

ESPN created a monster.........and should be ashamed of themselves for giving her this much clout.

They're really trying to break this man.

Proving, again, in the process that everything being said about them is true.

The more I think about it, the NBA Players Association really does need to take a stand.

Adam Silver said they're gonna suspend him for a minimum...........MINIMUM...........of 5 games without pay.

Basically saying he's going to have to meet certain terms and conditions before he's allowed to play again.

Silver knows Kyrie's probably not gonna go along with that, so it seems like it's becoming personal at this point.

Said he's supposed to meet with him soon, so stay tuned.

Adam Silver didn't suspend him. The Nets did. That actually does make a huge difference.

Adam Silver didn't suspend him. The Nets did. That actually does make a huge difference.

Didn't realize that.

We'll see what happens after they meet though.

Starting to think the Nets are taking advantage of the situation by trying to avoid having to pay him.

Bitch said "I know he didn't allude to that," so why in the fuck is she interrupting him about that bullshit?

ESPN created a monster.........and should be ashamed of themselves for giving her this much clout.

Cause the script is bash Kyrie even though the point you're making is right that's not part of narrative that we're pushing.

Would be nice if the NBA players would stand by him.

Just do random walk-outs or........just one day.........all of them come out on the court wearing "We Stand With Kyrie" t-shirts, and then walk off the court.

Don't think they're ready for that kind of heat though.

Kind of understand to a certain extent.

They're probably thinking:

"Why should I risk fucking up my money for this nigga's bullshit?"

Would be interesting to see how the NBA would handle a situation like that.

what if they don’t stand with him because they think it’s stupid which is what most folks are saying

Back