Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

As ignorant and pseudo intellectual Krie is, I did not think his tweet warranted a suspension, but I am not Jewish. That is how it is when you offend the people you work for. He made this bed so he has to lay in. I will say this though we wanted Gruden, Sterling and Sarver gone for offending black people so we can not be hypocrites when a black person is the offender. Stuff like this really shows how similar blacks are to the people they call out for offending our group.

You right

So Kyrie posted a movie that was deemed anti-semitic and once folks got wind of it they wanted him to go on an apology tour and break the ADL off with some bread..

He didnt apologize or seem remorseful enough so the pile on continues?

Is that an accurate wrap up of what is going on here? Did he himself actually say anything anti-semitic?

As ignorant and pseudo intellectual Krie is, I did not think his tweet warranted a suspension, but I am not Jewish. That is how it is when you offend the people you work for. He made this bed so he has to lay in. I will say this though we wanted Gruden, Sterling and Sarver gone for offending black people so we can not be hypocrites when a black person is the offender. Stuff like this really shows how similar blacks are to the people they call out for offending our group.

Kyrie didn't come close to being as offensive as Gruden, Sterling, or Sarver. Two of them are on recordings saying racist shit. One of them is all over emails that span a decade saying racist shit. Kyrie hasn't even uttered or written a racial slur.

The level of hurt is not the same too me. Sarver said things. Sterling said things. Gruden said things. Kyrie said what exactly? Yet and still we want the Black person to receive the same or even worse punishment? This sounds a lot like our legal system. Kyrie's offense is like getting caught with weed. Gruden, Sarver, and Sterling is like getting caught with cocaine. The punishment and appropriate reaction should not be the same yet it is and in Kyrie's specific case he is being made to look worse by some of the same media members who sat back on stories and information about Gruden, Sterling, and Sarver for years.

Y’all niggas laughing I thought it was we need to learn to stand together like the others

I can understand letting Ye drown cuz he a coon but Kyrie black black

Like 6 years ago he was having no Black women yachet parties.. He's a smug pseudo intellectual who loves Alex Jones(who’s a well documented racist..that’s another not very “black,black” move right there Imo)

Last edited:
Y’all niggas laughing I thought it was we need to learn to stand together like the others

I can understand letting Ye drown cuz he a coon but Kyrie black black
We must we fully agree with someone to stand with them.
We should look out for the weak and strong in our community.
We got so many reasons to not stand with each other internally or against external threat.
Shit is sickening

So Kyrie posted a movie that was deemed anti-semitic and once folks got wind of it they wanted him to go on an apology tour and break the ADL off with some bread..

He didnt apologize or seem remorseful enough so the pile on continues?

Is that an accurate wrap up of what is going on here?

Yes

Did he himself actually say anything anti-semitic?

No. He actually specifically wrote that he is not anti-semitic and he also took full responsibility for any offense that may have been taken.

Yes

No. He actually specifically wrote that he is not anti-semitic and he also took full responsibility for any offense that may have been taken.

then what the hell is this statement about then?

Bleacherreport had to block those comments lol

I must admit I havent been following this too much in the past couple of days but if he took responsibility and said hes not anti-semitic what else is being asked of him?

It's wild as hell that all of this is happening because Kyrie somehow got duped by a documentary based around a fake set of quotes. This could've all been done if just simply said "My bad. I saw some wild shit. Learned it was fake. No I don't hate Jewish people."

I disagree because it wouldn't have ended there. The rules are different for us. We have to hurt more for our offenses than others. Just like right now with Kyrie people are attacking his character and intelligence at its core. They really want to throw this nigga away and ensure he losses everything because his religious views don't align with theirs? Or he disagrees about how Blacks were portrayed in terms of being Jewish?

When is enough enough? An apology is not going to be enough. People will literally call for him to be "trained and conditioned" to not have certain views and opinions.

I disagree because it wouldn't have ended there. The rules are different for us. We have to hurt more for our offenses than others. Just like right now with Kyrie people are attacking his character and intelligence at its core. They really want to throw this nigga away and ensure he losses everything because his religious views don't align with theirs? Or he disagrees about how Blacks were portrayed in terms of being Jewish?

When is enough enough? An apology is not going to be enough. People will literally call for him to be "trained and conditioned" to not have certain views and opinions.

Kyrie just did this whole shit with the vaccine shit and his anti vax and conspiracy theory shit surrounding that. This ain't the 1st or 2nd go round with him being caught up in either putting out there or discussing or involved something that caused people to question his character and especially his intelligence. And that's both basketball and nonbasketball related. It's been a very consistent damn near yearly theme with him for a good 6 years running.

Kyrie can believe what he wants but he also can't put his beliefs out there and not expect questions about it. Like he said himself he has a huge influential platform so the things he says and does will always come under scrutiny. And for someone who claims to be so smart he seems to be shocked this shit keeps happening every single time.

Yes

He didn't write that he's antisemitic. His statement said he's aware of the negative impact his post had on the Jewish community and he takes responsibility. Regardless of how you feel about how they're treating Kyrie that's not him saying he's antisemitic. It can and is being read as "I know what happened after I posted that. I accept that charge"

Back