Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

This is like putting a book in the library but get mad when someone shows a picture of the book.
I like the Halloween movie series. Told niggas they should check it out…that don’t make me a killer.
This is bullshit

If this was really about the film then people like this would be putting more pressure on Amazon to remove it but they aren't

Let’s not make an excuse for Kyrie here.

His employer is in charge if he works for them

Bezos don’t work for anybody in this situation but he would be nice if he feel some type of squeeze on this

Last edited:
It's wild as hell that all of this is happening because Kyrie somehow got duped by a documentary based around a fake set of quotes. This could've all been done if just simply said "My bad. I saw some wild shit. Learned it was fake. No I don't hate Jewish people."

It’s really that easy

It's wild as hell that all of this is happening because Kyrie somehow got duped by a documentary based around a fake set of quotes. This could've all been done if just simply said "My bad. I saw some wild shit. Learned it was fake. No I don't hate Jewish people."

He did all of that already

What he chooses to consume doesn’t make him a bad person, regardless of what it is.
We shouldn’t police what other use for knowledge or entertainment. If it’s false or not, he must be allowed his journey without ridicule or judgement.

What he chooses to consume doesn’t make him a bad person, regardless of what it is.
We shouldn’t police what other use for knowledge or entertainment. If it’s false or not, he must be allowed his journey without ridicule or judgement.

You constantly say you hate the "let them cook" mentality yet you constantly say people should be free of any judgment. Which is it? If along a person's journey they end up putting out something that is either false and/or damaging to someone or a group of people then there's nothing wrong with that person saying "my bad." That's also a part of that journey..learning when to admit you fucked up.

They niggas like 1-6 Steve Nash just got fired

They gonna blame him for the organization being in disarray

trade him to the Lakers

Back