Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

True just hope he holds if it gets to that point.

That would prove their point that he's not being sincere. Which would be worse. I just want him to pick a side and stand on it. He's had a bad history of saying shit then getting defensive when people ask him to explain the shit further. Like I said one minute he's claiming he's got a large influential platform and that's why he puts out the things he does, the next he's just a normal guy with no following. He can't stand on anything if he don't even know what he's standing on.

fep1m1wr70k11.gif

Well done for choosing this gif.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Depends on what exactly he's standing on because even he doesn't seem to be sure. In his initial back and forth he went from "I have a platform that can be used to influence people" to "I'm just a normal guy with no influence" when he couldn't explain the actual content of the documentary. It doesn't matter if he created it, he put it out there for more people to be aware of and he's gotta accept and stand on his responsibility for that. He can't be just a guy when the heat is on but be an influential person with a huge platform when it's some shit he agrees with or thinks is cool to push.

What people don't realize is that Kyrie Irving is on a quest to understand his heritage, lineage, family history, and his purpose. He just recently started his journey like 2 years ago. He has not come to the conclusion yet but people want him to answer and explain everything that he belives in and has learned when his mission has not been fulfilled.

Also, you're lying if you cannot see how hard and aggressive they are going at Kyrie for his beliefs yet they will quickly ask us to get over it when someone does some anti-black shit.

This is true. This point gets ignored though because some try to use it to defend other foul shit being said as opposed to saying it all should be condemned.

Also, I'm not trying to say that the situations are the same but I will not entertain the commentary regarding Kyrie from anyone in the media who did not side with Kap.

I'm old enough to remember how the majority of the people in teh media were straight up bitches and cowards when it came to speaking about the Kap situation and I absolutely remember how hard they went at that man. For some of those same people to turn around and be so aggressive towards Kyrie for some supposed anti jewish sentiments? They can get all the way the fuck outta my face with that shit.

What people don't realize is that Kyrie Irving is on a quest to understand his heritage, lineage, family history, and his purpose. He just recently started his journey like 2 years ago. He has not come to the conclusion yet but people want him to answer and explain everything that he belives in and has learned when his mission has not been fulfilled.

TALK TO EM!

I know Meyers Leonard is probably somewhere wondering if he somehow now sneak back onto an NBA roster because he ain't been seen or heard from since he dropped that slur a couple years back

It's also probably not helping Kyrie that he did admit he believed the Alex Jones shit. That's probably not helping with how people view him or this situation either

Also, you're lying if you cannot see how hard and aggressive they are going at Kyrie for his beliefs yet they will quickly ask us to get over it when someone does some anti-black shit.
Facts.

Remember how quickly they stopped talking when it was about China and Hong Kong. Not co-signing any of Kyrie shit, but they want to ruin the man over a retweet.

Took them 2 decades and a recording to get Sterling out the league. But stuff like that also points to a larger point of sometimes niggas defend the wrong shit because I also vividly remember some Black folks being very loud and vocal that "he shouldn't be punished just for something he said." So it's always gonna be a mixed bag when it comes to accurately judging just how outraged antiblack statements make people.

Back