Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Ahndcwhy protole gotta always say

At this point you're becoming a menace to the board with this shit.
you-should-learn-how-to-spell-emma.gif

spelling-is-important-emma.gif

We can say "the jews are silencing ppl" but the fact of the matter is that if black ppl owned Balenciaga, jp morgan and these other brands, they woulda got dropped after all that coon talk.

The jews are sticking together and doin what any ethnic group is supposed to do when being threatened by an outsider.

We can say "the jews are silencing ppl" but the fact of the matter is that if black ppl owned Balenciaga, jp morgan and these other brands, they woulda got dropped after all that coon talk.

The jews are sticking together and doin what any ethnic group is supposed to do when being threatened by an outsider.

I think the thing that hurts us as black people the most that we really don't see with others groups. Is that the people of other groups who may not disagree with what the majority found offensive don't get on tv or social media and go against their own for the fame and money.

We got so many black people who can't wait to be the next Clarence Thomas, Paris Dennard, Diamond & Silk, Candace Owens, etc.

Of course other groups have those types of people but it doesn't seems like they are in rush to hop on any platform to go against their own. If there are plenty of others in groups who do that consistently I have to admit I haven't seen them and I'm wrong.

I think the thing that hurts us as black people the most that we really don't see with others groups. Is that the people of other groups who may not disagree with what the majority found offensive don't get on tv or social media and go against their own for the fame and money.

We got so many black people who can't wait to be the next Clarence Thomas, Paris Dennard, Diamond & Silk, Candace Owens, etc.

Of course other groups have those types of people but it doesn't seems like they are in rush to hop on any platform to go against their own. If there are plenty of others in groups who do that consistently I have to admit I haven't seen them and I'm wrong.

Even more to this point those people are fully aware of when and why they get contacted for those things. Bomani Jones said just yesterday on his podcast that he had gotten a bunch of calls to go on TV and talk about Kyrie and he turned them down because he knew they were calling him in hopes he'd come on and be the Black guy who goes on TV shitting on another Black person.

I think this is true, but I think it's good black people hold each other accountable. We need to call for other races to do the same.

I was having a discussion with this Asian dude about how Asians are fighting to end Affirmative Action, which will hurt black people to some degree. He pointed out that 70% of Asians support Affirmative Action. I asked him why no one in that 70% ever used their platform to criticize the ones that were committed to a harmful cause, and he couldn't say anything.

It doesn't matter if you don't agree with a harmful segment of your community. If you let them run wild with impunity, they are going to be able to do harm.

Even more to this point those people are fully aware of when and why they get contacted for those things. Bomani Jones said just yesterday on his podcast that he had gotten a bunch of calls to go on TV and talk about Kyrie and he turned them down because he knew they were calling him in hopes he'd come on and be the Black guy who goes on TV shitting on another Black person.

That's funny they would call him of all people for that. Cause any other time he is looked as the racist pro-black guy. Remember how upset folks got when he wore that caucasians shirt!

Lmao they got Paris Denard the fuck out of here expeditiously

I think this is true, but I think it's good black people hold each other accountable. We need to call for other races to do the same.

I was having a discussion with this Asian dude about how Asians are fighting to end Affirmative Action, which will hurt black people to some degree. He pointed out that 70% of Asians support Affirmative Action. I asked him why no one in that 70% ever used their platform to criticize the ones that were committed to a harmful cause, and he couldn't say anything.

It doesn't matter if you don't agree with a harmful segment of your community. If you let them run wild with impunity, they are going to be able to do harm.

We are supposed to hold each other accountable but at the same time there is a way to go about it as well.

They probably don't say shit because it doesn't help any other minority group in this country to openly stand next to or speak on things that are beneficial to black people.

Lmao they got Paris Denard the fuck out of here expeditiously

It wasn't that at all IMO cause he was around for years. Even if it was it was done expeditiously it's because they got an assembly line folks just waiting for the chance to replace him. If it wasn't they wouldn't use them and toss them to the trash so quickly when they might go against the grain one time.

Back