Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

🤔
How long did you have it and how come you haven't read it yet? Why did you purchase it?
The title and content is pretty clear so I want to know what made you interested in buying it?

Bout 6 years just wanted a history book and it stood out. Just been lazy with my reading

Because it’s not about sides you jackass it’s not me and Jews vs Kanye but your mentee is also a jackass
See
Was all this really called for.
No one should irritate you this much
Add to that, your post made no sense.

See
Was all this really called for.
No one should irritate you this much
Add to that, your post made no sense.

Your response was in response to my reaction to Dwayne post lol saying you’re a jackass is the same as say stfu dos. Anyway he has this thing where he think I’m defending Jewish folks but can’t prove it that’s it that’s all. Jackass

Your response was in response to my reaction to Dwayne post lol saying you’re a jackass is the same as say stfu dos. Anyway he has this thing where he think I’m defending Jewish folks but can’t prove it that’s it that’s all. Jackass
I dint think your defending Jews. But you are anti black man above middle class.
Your whole existence is to prove another black man ain’t shit.
You like black men in a box .
So what if he was on kanye side. How does that change your life? That makes you better than him?
His opinion on kanye is his, like yours is yours.
But you think you better than him, so that makes him stupid because you think you are more mentally superior ? Otherwise why not respect his opinion , have a friendly debate and keep it civil then move on?
As a black people we need diverse viewpoints…. But for some reason….black people need to think one way yet claim to not be a monolith. Are you even curious on the whys of peoples viewpoint or is it just anger, insults, no digging, no need for understanding but not agreeing, They stupid..then shut down.
So that means only you are right.
How is that working for you irl?
A black man trying to make another black feel bad for saying a black man didn’t say what the white narrative against him is sayjng was as bad as they say.
You should maybe be open to being wrong. You are too dug into the “I’m smarter than you or more black” than you mindframe.

Bout 6 years just wanted a history book and it stood out. Just been lazy with my reading
Man, read it.
It has useful information in there. Not everything is correct but to be objective it's decent. I'll give it 3 out of 5

The Hebrew Israelites like to promote this book so it's interesting to see that you have it.

But what many don't know, there's 2 types of Hebrew Israelites.

There's ones that believe in the 12 tribe chart which is false and easily debunked

Then there's Hebrew Israelites that focus not only on customs and oral traditions but DNA. They don't believe in that 12 tribe chart that's promoted and focus on major Semitic Haplogroups like E1b1a & E1b1b. They focus on West Africans that have connections to the Nile Valley.

Many that are doing dna test are finding out they have a semitic ancestors.

So how can black folks (African American, Trinidadian, Bajan, Eritreans, Ethiopian, Haitian, St Lucian, etc) be Anti-Semitic if they belong to Haplogroup E?

It makes no sense to me.
The Natufians were the first to speak a AfroAsiatic Semitic language. The Iberomaurusians & Natufians are closely related and and belong to Haplogroup E1b1b. They discovered that the early Natufians & Iberomaurusians lacked the genes responsible for pale skin. The alleles are SLC24A5, SLC45A2, HERC2, and OCA2.. Objective Anthropologist and Geneticist are saying that the early Semitic speaking people were dark skinned and that pale skin originated roughly 8,000 years ago.

Most Ashkenazi Jews belong to Haplogroup J1, J-FGC11, J-P58, and J-M267. These haplogroups originated in the Zagros Caucasus mountains invading, converted, adopted, gentrified, and racially mixed with the AfroAsiatic Natufians in the Levant and Arabian Peninsula and changed the genetic makeup. This happened around 2500BC with the Black Syrian Ebla Kindom.
Some Ashkenazi Jews have Haplogroup E but only about 20 percent with the Sephardic Jews having about 30 percent. That means they had a dark skinned black African father that into swirling. The Moors/ Phoenician/ Canaanites

Man, read it.
It has useful information in there. Not everything is correct but to be objective it's decent. I'll give it 3 out of 5

The Hebrew Israelites like to promote this book so it's interesting to see that you have it.

There's ones that believe in the 12 tribe chart which is false and easily debunked

Then there's Hebrew Israelites that focus not only on customs and oral traditions but DNA. They don't believe in that 12 tribe chart that's promoted and focus on major Semitic Haplogroups like E1b1a & E1b1b. They focus on West Africans that have connections to the Nile Valley.

So how can black folks (African American, Trinidadian, Bajan, Eritreans, Ethiopian, Haitian, St Lucian, etc) be Anti-Semitic if they belong to Haplogroup E?

It makes no sense to me.
The Natufians were the first to speak a AfroAsiatic Semitic language. The Iberomaurusians & Natufians are closely related and and belong to Haplogroup E1b1b. They discovered that the early Natufians & Iberomaurusians lacked the genes responsible for pale skin. The alleles are SLC24A5, SLC45A2, HERC2, and OCA2.. Objective Anthropologist and Geneticist are saying that the early Semitic speaking people were dark skinned and that pale skin originated roughly 8,000 years ago.

Most Ashkenazi Jews belong to Haplogroup J1, J-FGC11, J-P58, and J-M267. These haplogroups originated in the Zagros Caucasus mountains invading, converted, adopted, gentrified, and racially mixed with the AfroAsiatic Natufians in the Levant and Arabian Peninsula and changed the genetic makeup. This happened around 2500BC with the Black Syrian Ebla Kindom.
Some Ashkenazi Jews have Haplogroup E but only about 20 percent with the Sephardic Jews having about 30 percent. That means they had a dark skinned black African father that into swirling. The Moors/ Phoenician/ Canaanites

talk to em!!!

Another thing
Y’all stay on kanye because of Floyd.
Ok cool.
Why aren’t y’all going this hard on who put it out there for him to consume? Or the platform that supported it ? Same with kyrie. Y’all mad at him but he didn’t make the doc. Putting it on IG is not the problem frfr. Who approved it? Who made it? Whos platform is it on? Him believing the earth is flat doesn’t make him totally stupid thus why give him more hate than those who thought it up?
This is why I think it’s deeper then what it seems to be.
Ye floated a conspiracy theory that still blames the cop, along with wanting peoples contracts open in front of high power lawyers to get what’s best for those black men.
Their will always be collateral damage when shots are being fired.
Agree or not…the modern conversation is started by Ye.
What you choose to focus on is your perspective.
Those in power are still in power. So why make this about how y’all feel?
Narcissism?
I love this type convo.

talk to em!!!
Man, read it.

It makes no sense to me.

What's the name of this book?

Man, read it.

It makes no sense to me.

thing that is crazy though is mad West African peoples who say they came from the East which makes sense.

I dint think your defending Jews. But you are anti black man above middle class.
Your whole existence is to prove another black man ain’t shit.
You like black men in a box .
So what if he was on kanye side. How does that change your life? That makes you better than him?
His opinion on kanye is his, like yours is yours.
But you think you better than him, so that makes him stupid because you think you are more mentally superior ? Otherwise why not respect his opinion , have a friendly debate and keep it civil then move on?
As a black people we need diverse viewpoints…. But for some reason….black people need to think one way yet claim to not be a monolith. Are you even curious on the whys of peoples viewpoint or is it just anger, insults, no digging, no need for understanding but not agreeing, They stupid..then shut down.
So that means only you are right.
How is that working for you irl?
A black man trying to make another black feel bad for saying a black man didn’t say what the white narrative against him is sayjng was as bad as they say.
You should maybe be open to being wrong. You are too dug into the “I’m smarter than you or more black” than you mindframe.

this is all false bro I appreciate the effort. The guy you defending said nothing that ain’t been said better and more logical. To me he wanted to be like a white man that’s why he apologized to sway. So he just fell for a trap that people warn about but the people that warn y’all say they too black. With Dwayne we all explain respectfully and all that but like abw debates we talk shit but now you think I think im superior to him or whatever. Yes I think him saying I’m defending Jews is stupid.

Back