Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Y’all remember when Jews went crazy for that bar Jay-Z said in Story of OJ even though what he said wasn’t in any shape bad.

But they are perfectly fine when he spitting that gangsta shit.

They don’t give a fuck about y’all.

Y’all going hard as fuck for them Lololololol
Meh, to be fair, most people dont care about things unless it is directed at them.

Out of mind, out of sight mentality.

A statement bothers yall
Bruh from migos died, that affects me. He had a child. He was 28. He was a black man killed over a dice game he wasn’t in.
I’m good on this this argument.

give it a fuckin rest @DOS_patos

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

What they said wasn’t racist though.

You know that shit.

They stated a fact

And again slow mo you think saying Jews run things is not dangerous because you refuse to believe that lead to bad treatment of them. Saying they had all the money was one of the main reasons Hitler killed them. Why is stating that mean I’m defending Jews in your eyes?

It’s akin to when white folks say we are athletic like yes it sounds nice in the surface but it’s still a negative stereotype

And again slow mo you think saying Jews run things is not dangerous because you refuse to believe that lead to bad treatment of them. Saying they had all the money was one of the main reasons Hitler killed them. Why is stating that mean I’m defending Jews in your eyes?

It’s akin to when white folks say we are athletic like yes it sounds nice in the surface but it’s still a negative stereotype

They are upholders of WS first and foremost.

A Jewish man is in charge of business that’s turning folks into forever renters which is why the housing markets is out of control

a few Jewish men Is in charge of putting out the music that I consider very dangerous to the masses.

Do you also want me to talk about the things they are doing in the Middle East to control that area in the occupied land they live on?

Or about the politics they heavily influence here to reap ALL the benefits here and Israel.

or any time anybody says something about them good or bad they come through and crush them?

They are not our friends so them being talked about in a negative light is nothing to me.

Also, you LITERALLY advocated for the death of them and still refuse to walk that back till this day but your in here going toe to toe for them.

either walk back what you said or stand on it

A Jewish man is in charge of business that’s turning folks into forever renters which is why the housing markets is out of control

a few Jewish men Is in charge of putting out the music that I consider very dangerous to the masses.

Do you also want me to talk about the things they are doing in the Middle East to control that area in the occupied land they live on?

Or about the politics they heavily influence here to reap ALL the benefits here and Israel.

or any time anybody says something about them good or bad they come through and crush them?

They are not our friends so them being talked about in a negative light is nothing to me.

Also, you LITERALLY advocated for the death of them and still refuse to walk that back till this day but your in here going toe to toe for them.

Again, Kanye could have called out specific Jewish people if had a problem, but he just keeps making blanketed statements about the Jews. That shit is no different than racist CACs making it seem like black criminals are the standard bearers for all black people.

Whether you give a shit about Jewish people or not, the problem with the path that Kanye has gone down should be obvious especially if you're a black person because it's basically what others constantly do to us.

Again, Kanye could have called out specific Jewish people if had a problem, but he just keeps making blanketed statements about the Jews. That shit is no different than racist CACs making it seem like black criminals are the standard bearers for all black people.

Whether you give a shit about Jewish people or not, the problem with the path that Kanye has gone down should be obvious especially if you're a black person because it's basically what others constantly do to us.

It’s exactly what they do to bruh. Like cmon

mall I said was the world would be a better place without white people i haven’t said genocide in ages. You also agreed the world would be better without white folks despite you being 68% white.

But again how am I defending Jews? You refuse to answer and quote my defense. I’m over it for right now. Ho

It’s exactly what they do to bruh. Like cmon

Who is they? The fact that you keep talking like that shows you're missing the point. There are like 7 million Jews in the U.S. What percentage of them are controlling media outlets the way Kanye is talking about? What percentage of them are out there espousing anti-black rhetoric? What percentage of them are guilty of the shit that they're constantly being accused of?

At the end of the day, it's not about the Jews. Anyone making inflammatory statements about an entire group when those statements probably only apply to a small minority of that group is being reckless. Kanye knows the heads of the businesses he's talking about. If he felt like those people needed to be called out, he should have named names instead of trying to indict and entire ethnicity of people.

Who is they? The fact that you keep talking like that shows you're missing the point. There are like 7 million Jews in the U.S. What percentage of them are controlling media outlets the way Kanye is talking about? What percentage of them are out there espousing anti-black rhetoric? What percentage of them are guilty of the shit that they're constantly being accused of?

At the end of the day, it's not about the Jews. Anyone making inflammatory statements about an entire group when those statements probably only apply to a small minority of that group is being reckless. Kanye knows the heads of the businesses he's talking about. If he felt like those people needed to be called out, he should have named names instead of trying to indict and entire ethnicity of people.

White people, that’s who. Jews are white folks now.

Jay Z line wasn’t inflammatory, Nick Cannon line wasn’t inflammatory. Hell, even Ye coon ass statement wasn’t inflammatory.

Along with many other statements or lyrics that folks gotta keep walking back.

quick question…and I’ve already asked this before.

Why do people keep saying that ye said “slavery is a choice” when there is audio and visual footage of him saying “that sounds like a choice” in reference to slavery?

I’m only asking because people sometimes use quotation marks when they refer to it and sometimes not.
Because if someone says “it sounds like a choice” they are implying that it WAS a choice. It’s obvious that Ye was saying that for someone to be in slavery for that long when the black people had overwhelming numbers, that blacks choose slavery.
Btw - Kanye’s white nationist friends also push “slavery was a choice” and that slavery was the natural order of things - and that blacks were happier and safer as slaves.

lean into that bullshit if you want...

So they all feel that way cause a rabbi or a 1000 rabbis feel that way?

so we either believe that individuals exist with the ability to think independently OR we believe people pre-coded before birth with traits that drive their behaviors and habits for their entire life.

Be careful what you believe ...because when you think you saying something about them you might be indicating more about yourself

I feel like I’m the only who accepted his mind was lost after yeezus his sounds sounded bipolar incomplete where as the previous albums didn’t have that issue

then didn’t he update two albums throughout the year like a video game?

I knew he was gone nothing he does phases me I just feel bad for somebody who had a beautifully mind that has been lost for some time now

Last edited:
So they all feel that way cause a rabbi or a 1000 rabbis feel that way?

so we either believe that individuals exist with the ability to think independently OR we believe people pre-coded before birth with traits that drive their behaviors and habits for their entire life.

Be careful what you believe ...because when you think you saying something about them you might be indicating more about yourself

The Talmud which is the (Jew-ish) most holy book does not speak to highly of blk ppl or ppl of color so hush your mouth.... I have the passages to prove this btw so be quiet.. I see where Jew-ish Darwin obtained some of his racist beliefs from.

Last edited:
Back