Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Y’all remember when Jews went crazy for that bar Jay-Z said in Story of OJ even though what he said wasn’t in any shape bad.

But they are perfectly fine when he spitting that gangsta shit.

They don’t give a fuck about y’all.

Y’all going hard as fuck for them Lololololol

Dos has long had the "if you support somebody one time you must support them forever" stance. Which is dumb as hell but it's why he keeps defending niggas who don't deserve it
This is false. Kap is a perfect example of this not being true.
yoj legit just want people in a box to say what you want them to say the way you want them to say it otherwise you say them as stupid or less than you.

Why Dos ain’t mad with us?
he’s stupid and apart of the problem.
hiw dare he try to show a differing perspective or a black dude that hurt our feeling.

well I’m honored y’all mad I’m not mad. Such a low key way to wane me on your side.
Not this rodeo, maybe next time.

Why Dos ain’t mad with us?
he’s stupid and apart of the problem.
hiw dare he try to show a differing perspective or a black dude that hurt our feeling.

well I’m honored y’all mad I’m not mad. Such a low key way to wane me on your side.
Not this rodeo, maybe next time.

Dude... you want this to be about you so bad. When we read about you in the news we'll make a thread about you.

It amazes me how some people miss valid points just to defend a stranger. If someone is talking stupid or factually wrong it is not hate to call them out.

Where I am from we do that on the regular. This topic keeps going only because you have people defending shit that is indefensible.

Its like saying slaves were workers and defending that statement based on freedom of speech or so called free thinking.

Fire will burn you. If you say fire can not burn you, you are factually wrong. I don't want to hear that free thinking BS or anyone defending someone who says that dumb shit.

Just like "slavery was a choice".

bruh

that's dos & people respondin to him lol

I scroll str8 past them shits

bruh

that's dos & people respondin to him lol

I scroll str8 past them shits
Topic still going cause we love watching the coon get his after all that cooning for trump and Elon and every other white guy he name dropped...where your friends at now Kanye?

White lives matter so much until your black ass in trouble...richest black man ever?

:lookatthisshit:

:pathetic:

‘it’s not yours or truly material if you counting contract value BEFORE you got cash...learned that in a white business school lol

fuck Kanye and fuck Candace Owens - let this be a lesson on cooning.

Kanye said only Brad and Leo can understand his taste...taste these nuts Kanye

quick question…and I’ve already asked this before.

Why do people keep saying that ye said “slavery is a choice” when there is audio and visual footage of him saying “that sounds like a choice” in reference to slavery?

I’m only asking because people sometimes use quotation marks when they refer to it and sometimes not.

quick question…and I’ve already asked this before.

Why do people keep saying that ye said “slavery is a choice” when there is audio and visual footage of him saying “that sounds like a choice” in reference to slavery?

I’m only asking because people sometimes use quotation marks when they refer to it and sometimes not.
No one will answer you not will they acknowledge what was said right afterwards or before ti give it context and his apology to the black dude on tmz immediately afterwards as well.

Back