Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I really don’t think anybody is harping on him being a genius or not but you and zmakea. When folks think genius they think academics. Yes there are businesses geniuses and musical geniuses but they put something in front of it for a reason.
This my first time mentioning it😐

People have the right to be offended by what he says and not want to mess with him anymore. If somebody said some shit that offended you would you still fuck with them?

Dos has long had the "if you support somebody one time you must support them forever" stance. Which is dumb as hell but it's why he keeps defending niggas who don't deserve it

Hitler is a buzz word

That quote sounds like BS, but Hitler did have interesting things to say about black people especially African Americans. He basically said that he didn't hate us or think bad about us. He actually felt sorry for us, not so much because we were being mistreated, but because we must have been bitchmade (not his words of course) to let all that stuff happen to us and still stick with America.

On the flipside, Hitler admitted that he bit a lot of the shit he pushed from Jim Crow in the U.S. America love talking about how bad Hitler and the Nazis were, but will never acknowledge that by his own words America birthed him in some ways.

This so stupid I'm mad at myself for taking the time out my day to call it stupid

Stupid

It literally makes perfect sense nobody was harping on him being a genius or not except zmakea and you mentioned. So who is the “y’all” that said he was a genius musical or otherwise you just wanted to add to the discussion. Dickhead.

That quote sounds like BS, but Hitler did have interesting things to say about black people especially African Americans. He basically said that he didn't hate us or think bad about us. He actually felt sorry for us, not so much because we were being mistreated, but because we must have been bitchmade (not his words of course) to let all that stuff happen to us and still stick with America.

On the flipside, Hitler admitted that he bit a lot of the shit he pushed from Jim Crow in the U.S. America love talking about how bad Hitler and the Nazis were, but will never acknowledge that by his own words America birthed him in some ways.

Man Hitler would’ve killed mad black people if we were around niggas be posting him saying that shit which is not confirmed but pretty much saying why we didn’t rebel like we had a whole army or something

Back