Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Understandable but everything has it's limits. Isn't it up to individuals to know those limits, when to push them a little and when they've gone too far and correct it when they've gone too far?
You are absolutely right. And right now I’m going to show my bias.
I have seen shit get taken past the limit with others. At the drop of a hat. Shit that can have consequences for many others. So I’m sorry but I don’t nor will I place limits on any black man reaching for the stars. All imma do is get out his way. Did I buy Yeezys nope. And I won’t. But I will celebrate a man targeting an establishment that has hurt my people for centuries. Fuckers on radio saying they got families to feed , so basically fuck us as long as they get it.
I rather support than man trying to take them down or make them play fair than celebrate the establishment humbling yet another black man.

I have seen shit get taken past the limit with others. At the drop of a hat. Shit that can have consequences for many others. So I’m sorry but I don’t nor will I place limits on any black man reaching for the stars. All imma do is get out his way. Did I buy Yeezys nope. And I won’t. But I will celebrate a man targeting an establishment that has hurt my people for centuries. Fuckers on radio saying they got families to feed , so basically fuck us as long as they get it.
I rather support than man trying to take them down or make them play fair than celebrate the establishment humbling yet another black man.

I mean limits in saying or doing shit that folks have told you is disrespectful. Not limits in terms of the success they are trying to reach. Two completely different things.

His right to speak how he wants without it being spun into a lie. The right to express himself with analogies. His right to be a visionary, a dreamer. His right to be a conspiracy theorist. His right to think different and be different. The right to love who he wants and regardless of the warnings.
the right to be a flawed black man without more of what it already brings.
Nobody stopping him from doing that but people have the right to disagree with what he's saying and pull their support from him.

His right to speak how he wants without it being spun into a lie. The right to express himself with analogies. His right to be a visionary, a dreamer. His right to be a conspiracy theorist. His right to think different and be different. The right to love who he wants and regardless of the warnings.

lol omg

Why ain’t that enough? Other than the rich part?
here’s the thing about supporting us, it’s always those who will over the good and hype up the bad.
if kanye is so bad to black people then WE deal with him. I’d be ok with that.
But what I won’t do is celebrate his downfall by their hands. For me….unless you hurt my immediate family…..I won’t watch any black man be attacked by dawights and say he deserved it over some words he may have spoke to me and I don’t get an understanding.
most of the time I don’t say shit. And a few times agreed the dude said weird shit.
but now ain’t the time to abandon him to them.
we deal with our own. We build our own and discipline our own.
yes words have consequences . Yea sure. But it can’t be selective. Which is what’s happening.
if we gonna correct ours….do it across theboard

But everytime black people said something about dude to correct people ran to his defense.

Nobody is stripping any of those rights from him. And it's evidenced by the fact that his ass keeps talking. What you want is no backlash or consequences from people disagreeing with what he says and does.

I mean limits in saying or doing shit that folks have told you is disrespectful. Not limits in terms of the success they are trying to reach. Two completely different things.
True…….I’m not going to branch this out. Cuz I think you know where I’m going to take it.
but this should be universal.

Nobody is stripping any of those rights from him. And it's evidenced by the fact that his ass keeps talking. What you want is no backlash or consequences from people disagreeing with what he says and does.
I guess you missed where I said we should deal with us and I have no issue with that.
I literally typed that.
my issue is celebrating them taking him down or saying he deserved it because of some other shit. Im sure we both can name a bunch of people who said worse and it’s not ……
Yea

I guess you missed where I said we should deal with us and I have no issue with that.
I literally typed that.
my issue is celebrating them taking him down or saying he deserved it because of some other shit. Im sure we both can name a bunch of people who said worse and it’s not ……
Yea

Now here's why that's not believable...because even here amongst us...you still defending him and won't get off his dick long enough to see the disparaging remarks he's made towards Black folks. Instead you just lump it all in with "trying to tear a Black man down".

Except Kanye isn't trying to take down anything. I know people don't like Michael Rappaport, but he had a point when he said that if Kanye was really trying to change the industry, he would have named names not just call out Jews on some bigotted generalization shit. You're trying to attribute a nobility to Kanye's words and actions that isn't there. Dude is a narcissist that believes all that "Genius" hype that people have been hitting him with all these years.

I can understand supporting a black man who may be ruffling some feathers in an attempt to effect positive change, but Kanye's not doing that. He's just using the attention that he's getting to be reckless.

A WS point was also to silence, or not allow slaves or black people education. Or anyone who bucks their system.

Lol you trying hard to make Kanye the victim now yes he is being exploited by niggas like Nore and Diddy and Revolt but I know you love Diddy too. But Kanye has not been denied knowledge or been silenced. So tell me why he does not talk about Healthcare outside of abortion, never said anything about housing or wages. This shit here is un important

Now here's why that's not believable...because even here amongst us...you still defending him and won't get off his dick long enough to see the disparaging remarks he's made towards Black folks. Instead you just lump it all in with "trying to tear a Black man down".
There is a time and place to deal with us.
I know what he said and it didn’t bother me because I don’t see it as coming from a place of attack. Again context.
your argument is based on me not agreeing with apart of something . Get passed it.

There is a time and place to deal with us.
I know what he said and it didn’t bother me because I don’t see it as coming from a place of attack. Again context.
your argument is based on me not agreeing with apart of something . Get passed it.

You never seem to want to designate that time and place. It's a never ending moving goal post. And it don't matter what you see it as so long as the people on the receiving end of his comments and actions feel its an attack on them which in this instance the Floyd family has. Instead of actually listening to them you're just defending Kanye from any sort of pushback at all. You need to get past your inability to view things outside of your own pov

You never seem to want to designate that time and place. It's a never ending moving goal post. And it don't matter what you see it as so long as the people on the receiving end of his comments and actions feel its an attack on them which in this instance the Floyd family has. Instead of actually listening to them you're just defending Kanye from any sort of pushback at all. You need to get past your inability to view things outside of your own pov
Is it possible to you that he was speaking about a conspiracy?
defending his context …your telling me I’m not listening is laughable.

Back