Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

It literally makes perfect sense nobody was harping on him being a genius or not except zmakea and you mentioned. So who is the “y’all” that said he was a genius musical or otherwise you just wanted to add to the discussion. Dickhead.

Lol yes, I got hella smoke for that Kanye West is a musical genius shit just because he wasn't making dusty ass, shitty ass NY 2000s Hip Hop beats and White college kids can openly love him and not feel like a poser.

We don't wanna talk about how much of Kanye's "genius" claims came from White people and Black aspiring middle class people ushering in the de-thugfication of 2000s Hip Hop.

Timbaland and Pharrell we're too Pop and too cosmopolitan, and crossed over to multiple genres and just we're too damn dominant. We can't call these guys geniuses when they dominated a whole decade of Hip Hop, Pop and RnB with a signature style that you know it's them when it comes on the radio.

Here comes Kanye, with an MPC and Polo shirts and people acted like nobody produced their own beats and rapped before. He knew what he was he doing. It wasn't targeting the outsider cool kids, that were trendsetters, that's Pharrell's lane. He wasn't targeting the urban crowd, that's Timbaland's lane. He was targeting college educated lames that listened to fucking Little Brother and Dilated Peoples that called Black Eye Peas sellouts when they added Fergie.

Kanye West always been overrated as fuck. His musical accomplishments and acclaim is more political than anything.

I stand on that.

Last edited:
As I said before when niggas do the same stupid racist, ignorant hateful, negative shits as whites.. they will be made the main character..... and unfortunately those dumb niggas want to be...

And that's what makes the defense of them that's rooted in "well what's he doing to harm Black people?" even dumber because if we all know that making 1 Black person the face of something affects us all to intentionally do it is clearly damaging

So the Jewish people of today who say that was an intentional plan are just capping. Ok, well we don’t have to agree. And if you think I’m saying it’s a concern or a bad thing I think you misunderstand me.
Im saying it’s intentional but

*it’s not ALL Jewish people, like not all black people killing people in Chicago. Kanye makes it seem like his Jewish doc and his Jewish lawyer and his Jewish business partner all knew each other and were working to mess up his life.... Kanye ain’t that important to those regular Jewish guys. The media execs maybe trying to crush him but name those guys by name and don’t generalize.

the same way I don’t want white people blaming me for shooting and robbing just cause I got a lot visibly or even culturally in common with murders and thugs...but I’m not that guy so don’t assume or attribute their bs to me.... you know what I mean? Same BS happening to avg black people and avg Jewish people...we getting blamed for the actions of people we don’t know. I’m tired of racism against black people...ain’t no way I’m going to co-sign anti-Jewish BS

Second——
*it’s rich people in every group....including black people. Kanye knows, Jay-z, Kevin hart, Russell Wilson, Puffy and a bunch of other rich black elites and if he is and was working with them on projects. He ain’t working with avg black guys. Jigga always talking about black elite. So is Lebron. So do black elites have a conspiracy against poor black people? The rich black elite are trending to be just like the white and Jewish and Arab and Asian elite - example - you see Lebron built a school and then sent his own son to a better school. Jay-z and Obama not sending their kids to avg schools. They are leveling up....and they doing charity but they treating their kids like elites. No way in hell these kids gonna be any different than other rich kids...a couple generations later you gonna have the Black Jared Kushner...

plus again...forget the race look at the schools that the people come from to determine if they are a part of the elite....

Kanye wants to expose a system that he is a part of and that he is a proponent for...so....I’m not disagreeing with you as much as I’m saying Kanye’s anti-semitism is sloppy and misplaced...

*it’s not ALL Jewish people, like not all black people killing people in Chicago. Kanye makes it seem like his Jewish doc and his Jewish lawyer and his Jewish business partner all knew each other and were working to mess up his life.... Kanye ain’t that important to those regular Jewish guys. The media execs maybe trying to crush him but name those guys by name and don’t generalize.

the same way I don’t want white people blaming me for shooting and robbing just cause I got a lot visibly or even culturally in common with murders and thugs...but I’m not that guy so don’t assume or attribute their bs to me.... you know what I mean? Same BS happening to avg black people and avg Jewish people...we getting blamed for the actions of people we don’t know. I’m tired of racism against black people...ain’t no way I’m going to co-sign anti-Jewish BS

Second——
*it’s rich people in every group....including black people. Kanye knows, Jay-z, Kevin hart, Russell Wilson, Puffy and a bunch of other rich black elites and if he is and was working with them on projects. He ain’t working with avg black guys. Jigga always talking about black elite. So is Lebron. So do black elites have a conspiracy against poor black people? The rich black elite are trending to be just like the white and Jewish and Arab and Asian elite - example - you see Lebron built a school and then sent his own son to a better school. Jay-z and Obama not sending their kids to avg schools. They are leveling up....and they doing charity but they treating their kids like elites. No way in hell these kids gonna be any different than other rich kids...a couple generations later you gonna have the Black Jared Kushner...

plus again...forget the race look at the schools that the people come from to determine if they are a part of the elite....

Kanye wants to expose a system that he is a part of and that he is a proponent for...so....I’m not disagreeing with you as much as I’m saying Kanye’s anti-semitism is sloppy and misplaced...

Well yeah…lol

Second——

My brother, you doing the math.

Lol, Black elites do have a conspiracy and a plan against poor and middle class aspiring Black people. The conspiracy is to make poor Blacks believe that they can do it too, just by working hard and voting Blue or Red. It doesn't matter, just trust America will stand right by you when you are ready to excel. The system works.

Don't organize into independent Black political bodies. Don't advocate for yourself. Just trust in "good" White people and niggas that want no trouble. Don't be a radical. You just gotta believe in yourself. Yes sir, believe you can make it.

Every group of people has a conspiracy and a plan. Some people even participate and don't even know they are participating in it.

If you don't have a plan for yourself, someone got a plan for you. If you don't organize and advocate, someone will do it for you.

Rich and famous Black people are a burden that needs to be removed.

Last edited:
Said it before, having money alone wont make you absolutely powerful, cuz not everything can be bought. Thats the greed that gets used against people all the time. Start something small, it turns into something major and they convince you its better to sell it to them for a lil bit more money, and every time they sell like they were broke and needed the cash, when they really just want the clout and an easy check.

Kanye had tens of millions of dollars and millions of fans, and you gunna tell me he had to beg people to get into fashion? But you got low level thousandaires online starting fashion lines off IG and being successful. He signed a corporate deal so he has to play by their rules or he's outa there just like everyone else. He really took reporters and stans flattering him, by calling him a genius to his head.

Like Joe Rogan or not, but him and his comedy friends have been saying for years that they built their own stuff so they cant be told what to do. He didnt care about the money, didnt wanna deal with big company nonsense, & look at them now, all successful af and indie. But we got people Kanye who stays signing with labels & stays seeking funding from big companies for him to then turn around and cry that hes the victim. Every few years he does this it seems. At this point I assume he's the problem for everything.

It amazes me how some people miss valid points just to defend a stranger. If someone is talking stupid or factually wrong it is not hate to call them out.

Where I am from we do that on the regular. This topic keeps going only because you have people defending shit that is indefensible.

Its like saying slaves were workers and defending that statement based on freedom of speech or so called free thinking.

Fire will burn you. If you say fire can not burn you, you are factually wrong. I don't want to hear that free thinking BS or anyone defending someone who says that dumb shit.

Just like "slavery was a choice".

Back