Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Man, read it.
It has useful information in there. Not everything is correct but to be objective it's decent. I'll give it 3 out of 5

The Hebrew Israelites like to promote this book so it's interesting to see that you have it.

But what many don't know, there's 2 types of Hebrew Israelites.

There's ones that believe in the 12 tribe chart which is false and easily debunked

Then there's Hebrew Israelites that focus not only on customs and oral traditions but DNA. They don't believe in that 12 tribe chart that's promoted and focus on major Semitic Haplogroups like E1b1a & E1b1b. They focus on West Africans that have connections to the Nile Valley.

Many that are doing dna test are finding out they have a semitic ancestors.

So how can black folks (African American, Trinidadian, Bajan, Eritreans, Ethiopian, Haitian, St Lucian, etc) be Anti-Semitic if they belong to Haplogroup E?

It makes no sense to me.
The Natufians were the first to speak a AfroAsiatic Semitic language. The Iberomaurusians & Natufians are closely related and and belong to Haplogroup E1b1b. They discovered that the early Natufians & Iberomaurusians lacked the genes responsible for pale skin. The alleles are SLC24A5, SLC45A2, HERC2, and OCA2.. Objective Anthropologist and Geneticist are saying that the early Semitic speaking people were dark skinned and that pale skin originated roughly 8,000 years ago.

Most Ashkenazi Jews belong to Haplogroup J1, J-FGC11, J-P58, and J-M267. These haplogroups originated in the Zagros Caucasus mountains invading, converted, adopted, gentrified, and racially mixed with the AfroAsiatic Natufians in the Levant and Arabian Peninsula and changed the genetic makeup. This happened around 2500BC with the Black Syrian Ebla Kindom.
Some Ashkenazi Jews have Haplogroup E but only about 20 percent with the Sephardic Jews having about 30 percent. That means they had a dark skinned black African father that into swirling. The Moors/ Phoenician/ Canaanites

Yup Semitic is a language family. North Africa and South West Asia been an area of confluence. Everyone fucking. Traders typically married other ethnic groups for trading rights for their people. It's a lot of shit to unpack.

The Talmud which is the (Jew-ish) most holy book does not speak to highly of blk ppl or ppl of color so hush your mouth.... I have the passages to prove this btw so be quiet.. I see where Jew-ish Darwin obtained some of his racist beliefs from.

Charles Darwin? To be specific

Jay Williams says Jeff Bezos should be called out as well for even showing the doc

Im willing to bet he has employees that take care of amazon prime. He probably dont even know what's on their.

Hell, im willing to bet he dont even watch amazon prime. There is only so many times you can watch the same 10 movies from the 80's. He just collecting a check.

quick question…and I’ve already asked this before.

Why do people keep saying that ye said “slavery is a choice” when there is audio and visual footage of him saying “that sounds like a choice” in reference to slavery?

I’m only asking because people sometimes use quotation marks when they refer to it and sometimes not.
Saying it sounds like a choice is emplying it was a choice. Its like saying I wish you would stfu instead saying stfu

These two niggas moved funnier and funnier and talked that smart dumb nigga talk like they were members of this site. The L’s have been gathered. Y’all can continue to recycle the same bullshit and circle the wagons if you want to…. but unless some substantial shit happens in this thread I won’t see y’all again. Y’all have a good night.

1667454235269.gif

And how money gonna get rid of hate?
The person paying the money will stay silent next time. That is one less person who will think twice before speaking. Lol

For real tho. Say what you want about the Jews but they will fight for their people.

We need to fight for ours as hard. Start hitting racism against us financially. It won't end racism but that money in the right hands can help someone.

We need to find a way to make the world stop when we get disrespected, just like the Jews do.

The person paying the money will stay silent next time. That is one less person who will think twice before speaking. Lol

For real tho. Say what you want about the Jews but they will fight for their people.

We need to fight for ours as hard. Start hitting racism against us financially. It won't end racism but that money in the right hands can help someone.

We need to find a way to make the world stop when we get disrespected, just like the Jews do.
We are too splintered and love to double talk.
We love to oppress each other. Then gotta deal with outside oppression.

Fucked up how Molly tried to cut off J Williams point about Bezos.
Because the black man shouldn’t have a voice unless they sayjng what they told to say.
Punish the black man and don’t worry about who profiting. Shit up and dribble as bd speak about what approved.

I’m curious if a black man post the book mien kamph….how would that end up. Even tho it sold millions of copies already.

And why people gotta always say that they don’t agree with everything .
How’ about ask or speak on what you agree with?
Build on the conversation . Stand on something.

Cuz what is it you don’t agree with?

Last edited:
Back