Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Y’all niggas laughing I thought it was we need to learn to stand together like the others

I can understand letting Ye drown cuz he a coon but Kyrie black black

Man, look…

Kanye said some Grade-A fuckshit, but I can’t condemn Kyrie for plugging a movie on a major platform.The league did him dirty on this one.

The suppose quotes from that documentary is pretty racial though.

Even though I think he’s an absolute dummy, they just doing what I always said on how they control shit. It’s disgusting the power they have

I'm more disappointed in the people outside of the media. They're letting individuals who work for these corporations drive the narrative o how they should feel about a situation that they likely haven't educated themselves on.

This feels like if an atheist retweeted a documentary about science that discredits gods existence and paints christens in a bad light would the media be in that persons face asking him to apologize to the people he hurt and bend the knee to christianity?

So we holding Kyrie down or not?
As ignorant and pseudo intellectual Krie is, I did not think his tweet warranted a suspension, but I am not Jewish. That is how it is when you offend the people you work for. He made this bed so he has to lay in. I will say this though we wanted Gruden, Sterling and Sarver gone for offending black people so we can not be hypocrites when a black person is the offender. Stuff like this really shows how similar blacks are to the people they call out for offending our group.

Back