Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

How can she be the problem when this was her image all along. Don't forget this is the guy who saved Amber Rose. He ain't a victim, just a bad decision maker.
Because she's a hoe yeah she was out there before but she made it seem like she was done with that life when she actually wasn't and kanye didn't save amber rose she still slutting around too he just need to re-evaluate his life

Lol he wouldn't even know who she is without the sextape. She was who she was before he got there. He chose her.

Nigga wanted a doll to play with instead of a wife.
If I'm not mistaken Ye said they linked during a Brandy video shoot in '04. I don't remember nor care when the tape came out, but it couldn't have been before then. Otherwise he's another one of those weird dudes that just wanted to see Ray J smash a random chick.

i think we need to understand how we push people into the hands of white people and thinking the white way is the right way.

something we need to talk about.

this is bigger than kanye......but we on him at the moment.

yall really dont see how this is working for us and against us.
We? No one pushed him to whites other than himself. Kanye was loved in the black community til the Trump and slavery was a choice shit.

If I'm not mistaken Ye said they linked during a Brandy video shoot in '04. I don't remember nor care when the tape came out, but it couldn't have been before then. Otherwise he's another one of those weird dudes that just wanted to see Ray J smash a random chick.

The video was taped in 02 or 03. Like I said she was who she was before he got there.

Because she's a hoe yeah she was out there before but she made it seem like she was done with that life when she actually wasn't and kanye didn't save amber rose she still slutting around too he just need to re-evaluate his life
He saved Amber Rose by giving her the come up of a lifetime.

Bruh caping for hoes is a no no. Caping for a man is not even allowed to be entertained. You're trying to excuse a grown man for his poor judgement. At what point would you have him take accountability? Did she not come to fame because of a sex tape? If that's not a red flag to a man i dont know what is. He chose to marry her he didnt do it under duress. Now he wants us to have a pity party for him. Not me.

I have relative who has it and it's like night and day. One day calm and in a good mood, another day just manic and actively seeking arguments and coming off physically hostile. That's an extreme case tho and I can't speak for others but I'm curious to hear other people's experiences.
My cousin's wife is like that and I heard her on the phone threatening to kill him in his sleep.

Back