Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

i sdont think you understand the mind games they play on rich black dudes.

name one dude any of them was with that had a dad in they life they was close to.

Her last husband kris humphries pops is black and has always been active in his life.

Kanye's father was around while he was growing up.

Tristan's father was around while he was going up.

Travis Scott's father was around growing up.

You coulda Google searched this. Niggas love saying anything.

Yea

The new season of Kardashians will begin with this

I foresee Koonye continuing to downward spiral, ranting about how kim won't let him see his kids and complaining about the new football player she's fucking

Should I be watching that show? He on there wildin?

Her last husband kris humphries pops is black and has always been active in his life.

Kanye's father was around while he was growing up.

Tristan's father was around while he was going up.

Travis Scott's father was around growing up.

You coulda Google searched this. Niggas love saying anything.

Comments like this are nothing more but slick ways to take shots at Kim Kardashian and her family.

Exploiting Kanye's mental issues and suffering to vilify his wife's family because of their success.

Im skeptical of all this shit...

Truth is probably way less than all this...my take is kanye just tired of dealin with all the micromanagement of the family and wants out. Dude just wants to be a rich billionaire, make music, see his kids every now and then, and say stupid shit.

This is all performance art so they all can make more money on the way out. Watch them stock prices jump back up when kanye is "healed". Raising awareness about mental health is nice and can be used as cover for all of this.

Im skeptical of all this shit...

Truth is probably way less than all this...my take is kanye just tired of dealin with all the micromanagement of the family and wants out. Dude just wants to be a rich billionaire, make music, see his kids every now and then, and say stupid shit.

This is all performance art so they all can make more money on the way out. Watch them stock prices jump back up when kanye is "healed". Raising awareness about mental health is nice and can be used as cover for all of this.

Album's out on Friday apparently.

In all objectivity, based on what we've seen and what's been said Kim has been good to Kanye, supported him through thick and thin, been there for him, obviously they both benefited and helped each other. I never saw Kim do or say anything crazy about Kanye. Even in the message she said about dealing with bi-polar disorder was candid and very well written. I know we're supposed to hate the Kardashians but in this case, Kanye looking like he took an L.

I know the press along with incels and women haters are gonna go off on Kim K and I have nooooo bone in this dispute but Kanye looking like he played himself and got in his own way. Now I can't speculate on what goes on behind closed doors because we'll never know for sure but based on what we've seen Kanye has been fuckin up for a long while and this is looking like the last straw.

Well said.

GettyImages-1076421804.jpg

Why this nigga startin to look like A-town tho

I have relative who has it and it's like night and day. One day calm and in a good mood, another day just manic and actively seeking arguments and coming off physically hostile. That's an extreme case tho and I can't speak for others but I'm curious to hear other people's experiences.
Yea I had a friend who was manic, Idk how similar they are and I'm not dismissing his mental illness. but I think it's mixed in with his constant child like need for attention and the fact that he likes to ruffle the feathers of groups he thinks don't give him the attention he needs. Just like the Taylor swift and George Bush doesn't like black ppl incidents.

Back