Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

You have yet to lose ya virginity, what would you know of contemplating an abortion?

C'mon, put the cape down my guy. You're better than this..
then again I just remembered who I was talking to and this falls right in line with the type of shit you like caping for :ghost:

I'm not even surprised.

He saved Amber Rose by giving her the come up of a lifetime.

Bruh caping for hoes is a no no. Caping for a man is not even allowed to be entertained. You're trying to excuse a grown man for his poor judgement. At what point would you have him take accountability? Did she not come to fame because of a sex tape? If that's not a red flag to a man i dont know what is. He chose to marry her he didnt do it under duress. Now he wants us to have a pity party for him. Not me.
Ain't no excuse we all know Kanye is not in his right mind he hasn't been the same in years if you think Kim didn't use that to her advantage then you completely missing the point yeah he made a big mistake marrying her but at some point the person who is always known for fucking something up has to take responsibility

Ain't no excuse we all know Kanye is not in his right mind he hasn't been the same in years if you think Kim didn't use that to her advantage then you completely missing the point yeah he made a big mistake marrying her but at some point the person who is always known for fucking something up has to take responsibility

Is the bold about Kanye?

Bruh. I answered your questions, you can't pivot to "I don't believe it"

This is a horrible hill for you to die on, just to cape for some diaper booty white hoe

No pivot at all. You through random Niggas names out there. Has Van Jones or Meek Mills ever say they hit? I doubt it so you gossiping. I like to deal in evidence and facts not rumors. If she is a whore she is a whore she aint my woman but I'm not about to label a woman as such without proof.

No pivot at all. You through random Niggas names out there. Has Van Jones or Meek Mills ever say they hit? I doubt it so you gossiping. I like to deal in evidence and facts not rumors. If she is a whore she is a whore she aint my woman but I'm not about to label a woman as such without proof.

Guys please refer to her as “rumored whore” from now on

Her own husband said it...

Back