Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Man this is BULL .... Dave and every dude dapping up this collaborator need to get they chins checked...

people are allowed to be friends with who ever they want “but DAVE this mother fucker has done worse to cause than Candice Owens ever did and you went at her?!”

im gonna say this to yall- if a white person or a non-rapper- fashion dude showed love to trump and then attacked black historical figures and said black people choose slavery....we would cancel or destroy him...why is Kanye getting a pass?

‘it’s worse when your boy turns on you.

I feel you bro. But I think a lot of his friends are worried about dude I mean yea he is saying stupid shit. But it’s real hard for folks to cut off friends. But I’m only assuming how real these friendships can be. They are still Hollywood.

Her own husband also wears a MAGA hat and says slavery was a choice.
tenor.gif

Only p
I feel you bro. But I think a lot of his friends are worried about dude I mean yea he is saying stupid shit. But it’s real hard for folks to cut off friends. But I’m only assuming how real these friendships can be. They are still Hollywood.
yeah but we shouldn’t care about that. Real talk - duck that fude... his friends and family need to own that - but the rest of us gotta deal with him blowing trump and coming out destroying black historical figures while people like Dave C lose alllll credibility when he dapping that man up.

you can’t call Candice Owens the enemy and a cunt... get all these white and asia people to nod in agreement after Dave dropped that special- (Hispanics already been down because they getting dumped on since day one) and NOW you chilling with this clown. It’s not like Kanye just started this crap when he got off his meds.

Kanye a rich guy And black people need not give this idiot a pass. Bipolar doesn’t cover all his actions since 2007. If so, doesn’t that make this WHO he is Considering he was on meds during That time and didn’t recant a thing?

if people dumping Goya then yeezys gotta get dumped or dumped on...

dude from chiraq...smh

Tbh I hope they dont divorce for Kanye's sake because that'll really send him to the deep end and I'd fear the worse for him.

do We need any more evidence that dude wishes he was Sean Hannity or tucker Carlson?

people using bipolar to excuse self hate...it proves that people don’t understand mental illness...unless people gonna just say anything he says that they disagree with is part of his mental illness?

kanye is Clayton Bigsby

We gotta stop saying the whole his mother died and it fucked him up excuse.

His mothers death isnt recent.

And sadly, everyones mother dies. Getting over your mothers death and moving on is a part of life.

Not being able to get over your moms death a decade later is due to some form of mental illness, his mothers death isnt the cause of mental illness.

We gotta stop saying the whole his mother died and it fucked him up excuse.

His mothers death isnt recent.

And sadly, everyones mother dies. Getting over your mothers death and moving on is a part of life.

Not being able to get over your moms death a decade later is due to some form of mental illness, his mothers death isnt the cause of mental illness.
Some people don't get over certain people passing away shit can really fuck with a person's mentality

Back