Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

i reiterate......get this man some help.

he says fucked up shit, and hes misguided and needs meds to be stable.

i just dont think we need to throw him to the wolves

i reiterate......get this man some help.

he says fucked up shit, and hes misguided and needs meds to be stable.

i just dont think we need to throw him to the wolves
Fuck that misguided nonsense. This nigga was a black God, a tragedy happened to him, then he pretends white people are the answer to his problems. He chose cooning, so be it. No sympathy

Fuck that misguided nonsense. This nigga was a black God, a tragedy happened to him, then he pretends white people are the answer to his problems. He chose cooning, so be it. No sympathy
i think we need to understand how we push people into the hands of white people and thinking the white way is the right way.

something we need to talk about.

this is bigger than kanye......but we on him at the moment.

yall really dont see how this is working for us and against us.

That mans brain broke the instant he realized he facilitated his own mothers death.

Instead of accepting his role in it, he lashes out at the black community.
this is the most underrated post...

but why does he feel the black community is to blame for all this?

not asking you per se

How does all this end?

Does kim actually divorce kanye. The entire family bashes and clowns him on their tv show. He only has supervised visits w his children. He goes heavy into depression and drugs. Then.....

That hoe aint gone divorce that nigga. she gonna hold it above his head and convince him to go to the nut house or some shit, watch

in the next week or so we wont even be talking about this shit anymore.. he'll be high on whatever meds they be having him on and walking around like a robot and we wont hear about him again for another 4-5 months, then it'll all happen all over again

How does all this end?

Does kim actually divorce kanye. The entire family bashes and clowns him on their tv show. He only has supervised visits w his children. He goes heavy into depression and drugs. Then.....
Yea

The new season of Kardashians will begin with this

I foresee Koonye continuing to downward spiral, ranting about how kim won't let him see his kids and complaining about the new football player she's fucking

Back