Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

GLC and Chappelle go there to reel this dude in and he's still spitting out stupid shit. He's too far gone and doesn't want help

Normally when niggas want to end a discussion they just stop talking. You threaten to kiss another man...whatever floats your boat. Congrats on coming out... You missed Pride Month though
there you go again you sassy bitch.

i ended my discussion before you even quoted me, but you had follow up questions, so i answered them. then you asked more questions, so i answered them again.
since you ain’t listening to logic and asking dumb questions acting like a bitch, i treated you like the bitch you are, offering you a little pat on the head.
now, just like the bitch you are. now that you got the attention you want, you snap yo fingers and roll you head, “normally when niggas are done talking...”

this is what i get for being a gentlemen??

speak your mind bitch.

Funny thing is people been mocking and clamoring for Kanye to Get Out (no pun intended) of that relationship with Kim for years. And now that he is speaking out against them, no matter how its being delivered people probably wont take it seriously. While most of what he says is questionable largely because he's so erratic, theres also truth to some shit he says also. Duality... this nigga is a Gemini. The media has always spun Kanye as crazy. His tweets about Kim and Kris, wanting to ultimately divorce that family and protect his kids will probably be swept under the rug.

Somebody said this in a here a few pages ago but this ain’t looking like it’s gonna end well for Ye

someone needs to save this man.

them kartrashians are witches.......and predators on black males with no strong male in their life and with money.

said it awhile ago.......kim knew what shed was doing having 4 kids......thats half and alimony and child support from a billionaire.

yet black dudes with money still go after them for some reason.......

smdh

Back