Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Man this is BULL .... Dave and every dude dapping up this collaborator need to get they chins checked...

people are allowed to be friends with who ever they want “but DAVE this mother fucker has done worse to cause than Candice Owens ever did and you went at her?!”

im gonna say this to yall- if a white person or a non-rapper- fashion dude showed love to trump and then attacked black historical figures and said black people choose slavery....we would cancel or destroy him...why is Kanye getting a pass?

‘it’s worse when your boy turns on you.

thank you for writing, but you don’t need to explain bipolar disorder to me. i have knowledge and experience with it.

as for the money thing, i’m not convinced, but i’m not going to go back and forth on it.

Well when you cancel tour dates you typically don't make money from that...so i don't know how you'd have to be convinced he didn't make money for shows he didn't attend due him checking into a psychiatric center

Man this is BULL .... Dave and every dude dapping up this collaborator need to get they chins checked...

people are allowed to be friends with who ever they want “but DAVE this mother fucker has done worse to cause than Candice Owens ever did and you went at her?!”

im gonna say this to yall- if a white person or a non-rapper- fashion dude showed love to trump and then attacked black historical figures and said black people choose slavery....we would cancel or destroy him...why is Kanye getting a pass?

Yeah if Dave wasn't Dave he definitely would be getting killed for this instead of "Man he's being such a good friend to Kanye" Ye is getting a pass simply because people want to believe there's something redeemable about Kanye because it's hard for people to accept that talented people who create beautiful art can also be fucked up.

Well when you cancel tour dates you typically don't make money from that...so i don't know how you'd have to be convinced he didn't make money for shows he didn't attend due him checking into a psychiatric center
take that sassiness and finger snapping out your voice

i’m saying pre him publicly letting the world know he was bipolar he was one level, now he is supposedly worth more than a billion dollars and has reached a whole other level...

so yes him making bipolar publicly part of his character, he has indeed ridden it to a level of fame and stature that even when he loses out on things such as the canceled tour, he gains it back in publicity and interest and a public hanging onto his every word, which then translates into more success for shoes, clothing, and whatever else it is he trying to get people to buy

that’s how i’d have to be convinced. id need a compelling argument for someone to make that convinced me that his other sources of income aren’t positively correlated to his canceling concerts and other things like that which you deem “money losing”. obviously i don’t expect you, or anyone else, to know all the details of his financials like that, so i don’t expect you to conduct an investigative report. so that’s why i said , i’ll leave it at me being unconvinced.

so like i previously said,” i personally remain unconvinced, but you can think what you want, i ain’t going to argue back and forth.”

so what more do you want from me ? are you going to do an investigative report? because if you aren’t, then why you still talking to me about this?

take that sassiness and finger snapping out your voice

i’m saying pre him publicly letting the world know he was bipolar he was one level, now he is supposedly worth more than a billion dollars and has reached a whole other level...

so yes him making bipolar publicly part of his character, he has indeed ridden it to a level of fame and stature that even when he loses out on things such as the canceled tour, he gains it back in publicity and interest and a public hanging onto his every word, which then translates into more success for shoes, clothing, and whatever else it is he trying to get people to buy

that’s how i’d have to be convinced. id need a compelling argument for someone to make that convinced me that his other sources of income aren’t positively correlated to his canceling concerts and other things like that which you deem “money losing”. obviously i don’t expect you, or anyone else, to know all the details of his financials like that, so i don’t expect you to conduct an investigative report. so that’s why i said , i’ll leave it at me being unconvinced.

so like i previously said,” i personally remain unconvinced, but you can think what you want, i ain’t going to argue back and forth.”

so what more do you want from me ? are you going to do an investigative report? because if you aren’t, then why you still talking to me about this?

Nigga calm down, this is a public message board made for going back and forth. If your goal is to avoid that then you probably shouldn't post your opinion anywhere publicly. You said he doesn't lose money from this. I gave you an instance in which he did. Now you're expanding the scope of the argument to cover his entire portfolio to move it in your favor because you want to remain unconvinced.

Dave seems like a concerned friend. All politics aside. Seems like he wanted to do more than just say "kanye wilin." People are allowed to disagree w they friends and still be there for them if they are concerned. Dave never came out n said "I agree w kanye" Dave prolly told that nigga to go to Africa for a few weeks hahaha

All this shit is a distraction. Koonye doing white supremacists bidding. Don't lose focus.

Last edited:
All this shitbisca distraction. Koonye doing white supremacists bidding. Don't lose focus.

First I was trying to figure out what "shitbisca" was, then I stopped caring and skipped to figuring out where I could possibly apply it in the future, then I realized you kept missing the space button. Now we're here. Lol.

Back