Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West announces run @ President: Kim meets with divorce lawyers

Kanye has been a complete dickhead the last 5 or 6 years or more. I’ve lost pretty much all the respect and admiration I had for him, but even with that I don’t wish death on the man.
I don't wish it on him either but i wouldn't give half a fuck if it happened

Just yesterday he randomly disrespects Harriet Tubman and humiliated a young sister.

He's sooo crazy yet still finds ways to pander to white supremacy at the end of day. Every time he disparages us he empowers the enemy. If that's all his life is about i say fuck his life..

Poor dude is sick as fuck...

Doesnt he have any family left that can help him?

Ain’t his pops still alive? He needs to be sectioned for a few days...clearly having a bad episode.

I don't wish it on him either but i wouldn't give half a fuck if it happened

Just yesterday he randomly disrespects Harriet Tubman and humiliated a young sister.

He's sooo crazy yet still finds ways to pander to white supremacy at the end of day. Every time he disparages us he empowers the enemy. If that's all his life is about i say fuck his life..

Hard to disagree with any of that. I think people have more sympathy for him because he has given them memories through his work, but there is nothing worse and more dangerous than a black sellout. I certainly won't wish death on him but in the words of Ivan Drago...

The thing is if he has a problem and he knows he does, every One around knows he does ...then take the necessary steps to fix it...but keep in mind Koonye as been for more lucrative for him than Kanye ....this is aLl performance art...

I’m guessing the only reason this bitch hasn’t divorced him yet is because.....

.... She knows he’ll probably kill the whole family and himself on some murder-suicide shit.
And because Kanye West boosting Kim Kardashian and her family Celebrity, Kim was not getting invited to the Met Gala or getting the Cover of Vogue or working hand to hand with High Fashion designers without Kanye West in the picture.

Yea. But most of the folks that work for him don’t need to.

We dont know that for certain. They could be using kanye as a resume filler/stepping stone for other opportunities in the industry. Some of them might actually agree w his shit...we dont know all that. At the end of the day is a job. Not everyone agrees w their employers mission statement n still need that check. I doubt everyone on his staff is a millionaire w unlimited employment options

I don't really remember him cooning before the Kim era

The Bush Katrina thing was in what 2004/2005

Then shit Beyonce had he greatest video of ahll tyme

I guess I thought of Ye as casually conscious before he started saying other shit.

I'm not blaming it on KIm,but seems like he been cooning since being with her.

he changed after his mom died,but it wasn't really a change to where I thought he was anti black in his 808's era

Kanye has always been on some "I'm not like those other Blacks over there" type shit to appeal to white America from the moment he came out. Think back to his initial run with College Dropout. He made it a point to go around saying "I'm wearing pink polos and sweaters. I'm doing something those other rappers too scared to do." He would always go on rants about masculinity, homophobia in hip-hop and all sorts of shit to try and show he wasn't like the "traditional rapper." and it did embolden him to white America in a way that other rappers at the time weren't because it was also the beginning of the TI/Gucci trap music era becoming the dominant form of hip-hop for that era. If Ye were to come out now with that whole "I'm not like those blacks over there" simply because the nigga wore a pink polo he would be laughed out the damn room and called all sorts of coons, sellouts and dumbasses.

Ye also has always had a carefully crafted image in order to also keep appealing to Black America too by subtly trying to embrace that "struggle" that's basically expected of any Black person. Think about this too. If you listen to Ye's music or his interviews you would think this nigga barely even knows or talks to his father yet he's around his Dad all the damn time and always has been. He talks about "struggling with a single mom" yet his mom was a college professor. That's not exactly the struggle life, especially in terms of access to information and education others in his age range didn't grow up with. He's very much tried to play both sides of the fence and usually the music was good enough to cover up that shit but as the quality of the music's declined people have less patience for the antics and rhetoric he uses around his music.

The thing is if he has a problem and he knows he does, every One around knows he does ...then take the necessary steps to fix it...but keep in mind Koonye as been for more lucrative for him than Kanye ....this is aLl performance art...

There's only so much you can do to a person who isn't considered a harm to themselves or the others around them. And it takes alot for that shit to happen

or maybe... just maybe... he is simply promoting an album

To me very limited knowledge about bipolar disorder this isn't out of character it's all about episodes so he can still make and release music etc I'm not saying you are wrong but been on a high episode releasing a music etc probably sounds like a great idea.

bipolar and other mental health issues don't cause folks to act like that. I can understand him periodically ranting and raving but this is next level shit. They making every person that has a mental health problem look crazy when its really just his ass being an ass.

I had a friend that was bipolar and had ocd issues for years that I didn't know was dealing with that until she told me. This nigga is just irresponsible and don't nobody close to him really love him.

To me very limited knowledge about bipolar disorder this isn't out of character it's all about episodes so he can still make and release music etc I'm not saying you are wrong but been on a high episode releasing a music etc probably sounds like a great idea.
i admit call me cynical
but i think is quite a coincidence his “episodes” manifest themselves in front of tv cameras or prime time on twitter
there are lots of bipolar people in hollywood
yet if it’s kanye we try to view everything through that lens. it’s an insult to everyday people that have bipolar for ppl to assign “bipolar” as a cover for what i take to be all an elaborate act
performance art

he goes from clothing line to running for president to album release
interesting how his bipolar always spikes when it’s album time and again it’s not “normal” bipolar things like a maniac episode is shit like running for president

all on tv for press... and ppl still buy into it
who else has bipolar episodes where the end result is they make more and more money? come on man

i admit call me cynical
but i think is quite a coincidence his “episodes” manifest themselves in front of tv cameras or prime time on twitter
there are lots of bipolar people in hollywood
yet if it’s kanye we try to view everything through that lens. it’s an insult to everyday people that have bipolar for ppl to assign “bipolar” as a cover for what i take to be all an elaborate act
performance art

he goes from clothing line to running for president to album release
interesting how his bipolar always spikes when it’s album time and again it’s not “normal” bipolar things like a maniac episode is shit like running for president

all on tv for press... and ppl still buy into it
who else has bipolar episodes where the end result is they make more and more money? come on man

Many people who are bipolar say that it stifles them...so it's not a shock somebody who works in a creative field would probably then go off their meds when they feel like they can't create the way they want. That's why the shit tends to come in waves. Also he's had these outbursts during times when he hasn't been promoting an album and it has costs him money. Remember he had to cancel the remainder of his last tour because he was going off the rails then too.

Many people who are bipolar say that it stifles them...so it's not a shock somebody who works in a creative field would probably then go off their meds when they feel like they can't create the way they want. That's why the shit tends to come in waves. Also he's had these outbursts during times when he hasn't been promoting an album and it has costs him money. Remember he had to cancel the remainder of his last tour because he was going off the rails then too.
thank you for writing, but you don’t need to explain bipolar disorder to me. i have knowledge and experience with it.

as for the money thing, i’m not convinced, but i’m not going to go back and forth on it.

Back