Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

I've been calling Kanye a jackass for like 15+ years now. Dude has always been a jackass. This dude literally tried to clown blacks for going to school and getting degrees just because he got rich off making beats. Like that was his major talking point for a while. If ya'll couldn't tell he was an idiot back then, I don't know what to tell you.
This didn't happen

College dropout was satire

He wasn't clowning anybody for going to school

Last edited:
One thing to keep an eye out on. All these entertainers(including a Roland Martin) none offering solutions. None are taking real stances. All of them just sitting around complaining. Forget Trump, ok, now what. The time for talking and “progress” is over.

Say what you want but dude walked in their with real ideas and solutions, things to show

It blew my mind to see what CNN was cause they would keep it on tv at work. Shit is ESPN. First take shows throughout the day.

Shit critical and niggas talking about who’s a coon, talking that nigger shit

Like Jon Snow said, “it is a bad plan, what’s yours”
did the nigga mention a plan?

cause i missed it

This didn't happen

College dropout was satire

He wantwa clowning anybody for going to school

Bullshit. Ya'll always gave that dude too much credit. He did interviews around that time where he basically said the same shit. Kanye has always been a dumbass and a dickhead. Some of ya'll niggas were just super slow on the uptake.

But the goofy nigga was ranting on about his daddy issues/lack strong male role models in his life.. In that “meeting” with Trump...

Ye has spoken on his dad before in positive ways. His dad lives in Maryland and i've heard him do interviews where he talked about spending time with his dad, the influence he had on him etc.

This dude talked about the black family in such a negative when its proven black men are in their sons life more than white dudes

https://www.mediaite.com/online/kan...o-allow-people-to-remove-followers-and-likes/

In a live stream video on Periscope titled “Mind control” — which you can watch above — the rapper, producer and designer spoke out about his controversial appearance in the White House alongside President Donald Trump. He pushed back on his critics, accusing them of trying to control him and offered criticism of social media — even invoking Ayn Rand.

West also defended against those who have questioned his mental health. “I am not crazy,” she said in the Periscope video, which he said was filmed from Africa. “I can ramp up if I suffer from sleep deprivation. I’m about to get some sleep.”

One thing to keep an eye out on. All these entertainers(including a Roland Martin) none offering solutions. None are taking real stances. All of them just sitting around complaining. Forget Trump, ok, now what. The time for talking and “progress” is over.

Say what you want but dude walked in their with real ideas and solutions, things to show

It blew my mind to see what CNN was cause they would keep it on tv at work. Shit is ESPN. First take shows throughout the day.

Shit critical and niggas talking about who’s a coon, talking that nigger shit

Like Jon Snow said, “it is a bad plan, what’s yours”

The Honorable Minister Farrakhan and Dr Umar Johnson, Killer Mike, and David Banner have all offered solutions in the past. Aint nobody willing to act on 'em tho.

Back