Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

“I am aware that Kanye speaking out in favor of Trump got me through the door — got him to pick up my call,” Kardashian said of her husband’s recent political presence in the White House as a vocal supporter of Trump. “I’ve always had different opinions than Kanye. But when I went there, and when I saw what could be done, I realized that I could get more done if I just stayed focused on the issue I was passionate about instead of complaining.” -Kim Kardashian West

Getting one woman freed from an unjust prison sentence and making as much press about it as humanly possible but doing absolutely nothing to change the underlying system that makes that type of thing the norm in the first place is such a Kardashian (and Trump) approach to politics. If I hear one more goddamn word about that one pardon without mention of the various pardons Trump has done of his own cronies and supportors I'm gonna snap.

Back